• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Gh question

Thaed999

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I'm fixing to start a run of gh on my cruise, 2.5 or maybe 3 iu, on 5, off 2. I've read on here where people say you need to add t4 with it. So my question is if I need to also take t4, how much do I need to take and how often? Or do I need it at all with only taking 3iu.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Depends on what your goals are. Anyone can throw on a protocol here and call it a day. But i think more background is needed before the question can be answered.
What is your reason for a GH cycle?
Is this your first cycle?
What do you plan on gaining out of it?
Are you assuming t4 is needed because it was stated in a previous thread? And if so I assume you are using for more of a lean gain/fat loss cycle?

Yea this is the first time I would be running gh. I'm 43 and trying to get rid of the last little bit of fat on me. I used to be 260 lb and decided to change my life around so started lifting and eating properly and now I'm 178 lb at 5'7". I'm no mass monster but I do have abs now. It just seems I have hit a wall and can't get that last little bit off. I read somewhere on here about t4 helping to combat the lethargy, from montego I think but can't seem to find it.

Wow congrats! youve made some serious progress!
First off I would recommend a little bit more research on GH, there are plenty of threads here and a lot of studies you can reference. Only reason I say this is because GH may not be what you expect. a lot of friends I have had use gh get great results but the initial use was not what they expected in terms of it's side effects. In regards to T4, yes you can run T4 alongside it but thats entirely dependent on your bloodwork and side effects. GH can reduce secretion of T4 but most of the studies were done in vivo, in vitro, on animals, and in GH deficient adults.
Keep in mind those with a hormonal deficiency can have very different results with a specific hormonal treatment than those who do not have a deficiency. There are several studies (you can google it) that highlight the correlation of GH treatment to T3 and T4 secretion.
My recommendation: get some T4 just in case. do a blood panel for metabolism and GH, note your baseline and if you see any decrease in metabolic panel you can consider using t4 if you notice large decrease in your t3/t4 levels and if you notice lethargy.
If you can find that thread, please bump it to share. Personally I have never ran gh and T4 together but I would love to read more on a protocol for it.

Thanks for the input brother

Back