• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Happy Easter origins.

Put Christmas on here also, The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop is a good read on this. Never understood how Christians can think that you can keep the same customs and traditions and that changing the name all of a sudden gives it Gods approval , it was the practices and traditions that were the problem in the beginning

never understood why people knock Christians for believing in something that encourages them to live a better life and to help others. most your shelters and charities are christian, if you are in a 12 step program or in prison you find strength in god, when your child loved on is ill you pray for their health. just saying HAPOY EASTER

So, my personal beliefs or moral code aside...

id like to know exactly what the Christians did to piss everyone off? Why is it that it’s acceptable in this country and pretty much the rest of the world to use Christianity as a punching bag?

i understand the catholic kid raping thing in Italy and the states is disturbing and disgusting and should be met with extreme repercussions. But even before that it’s evident that being anti Christian is the ‘cool’ thing to do.

Was it the crusades that we’re still hung up on? I’m pretty sure they only happened due to Persian oppression. I am unsure whether or not Persians were polytheistic or Islamic during that time but I understand the empire military expansion and centuries of abuse were the trigger for the justification of crusades.

I dont buy into much of these ideological methods of teaching (man written laws of how to praise god). I work around a lot of PHDs and the majority of these people believe in God but it’s a little different than the three main monotheistic religions.

I get why these ideas were created. But what does the modern Christian do to deserve being shit on constantly?

So, my personal beliefs or moral code aside...

id like to know exactly what the Christians did to piss everyone off? Why is it that it’s acceptable in this country and pretty much the rest of the world to use Christianity as a punching bag?

i understand the catholic kid raping thing in Italy and the states is disturbing and disgusting and should be met with extreme repercussions. But even before that it’s evident that being anti Christian is the ‘cool’ thing to do.

Was it the crusades that we’re still hung up on? I’m pretty sure they only happened due to Persian oppression. I am unsure whether or not Persians were polytheistic or Islamic during that time but I understand the empire military expansion and centuries of abuse were the trigger for the justification of crusades.

I dont buy into much of these ideological methods of teaching (man written laws of how to praise god). I work around a lot of PHDs and the majority of these people believe in God but it’s a little different than the three main monotheistic religions.

I get why these ideas were created. But what does the modern Christian do to deserve being shit on constantly?
exactly bro, and people forget the crusaders were sent to free slaves captured by muslim raiders. They united states marines were formed to battle muslim pirates attcking our ships. just saying

Keep the traditions just stop calling them Christian....what did Christian's do to get crapped on always? They stopped acting like Christ

Keep the traditions just stop calling them Christian....what did Christian's do to get crapped on always? They stopped acting like Christ

as did the Jews and the Muslims ... well stopped following there religion , unless of course it was to hide behind the false idea that God wanted the slaughter of innocent people , all in the name of control.

I think we we can all agree with the stones being thrown in the glass house that is religion. But of course there are good people in the Jewish and Muslim communities, none in the Christian community according to media. But I know why, most of them are outspoken and have conservative values. And that is the ultimate sin.

Anyways selfmademonster, I took you as a conservative Christian based on some of your posts when I first joined. I mean no disrespect it just seemed like you had a strong base of moral ethics.

Anyways. I do agree that religion is NOT an excuse to hurt anybody.

Did they stop acting like Christ?? Or do people look down on them because of their beliefs?? Like the op who fell for a stupid meme...

All religions are good.
Human beings are the shittiest of creatures.

Muslim kings raided lands in the name of Islam while in reality they just wanted to plunder, have sex slaves and bounty. A lot of them were homosexual and bisexual. They drank and committed adultery. They only made men fight in the name of religion while they were the fucking opposite.

The christians did the same. Popes still fuck boys. The east India company plundered the land of sub continent. British Christians fucked almost the entire world.

Most religious preach peace. To live and let live.

Heres a piece of the Quran

4c9e5bde1bd8b32fab2c920819d1e221.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Well I’m happy to see that you can at least be honest about it. You’re a good man in my book Raj. Unfortunately men are indeed the poison of the earth.

IML Gear Cream!
Happy easter everyone. Never knew easter was really bout sex and fertility... Now going to really have to celebrate easter the right way with my gf

Dont forget about Nimrod, whom slept with his mother got her pregnant, killed his father and then said his mother had an immaculate conception, to hide the fact that he got his own mother pregnant.

as did the Jews and the Muslims ... well stopped following there religion , unless of course it was to hide behind the false idea that God wanted the slaughter of innocent people , all in the name of control.

I think we we can all agree with the stones being thrown in the glass house that is religion. But of course there are good people in the Jewish and Muslim communities, none in the Christian community according to media. But I know why, most of them are outspoken and have conservative values. And that is the ultimate sin.

Anyways selfmademonster, I took you as a conservative Christian based on some of your posts when I first joined. I mean no disrespect it just seemed like you had a strong base of moral ethics.

Anyways. I do agree that religion is NOT an excuse to hurt anybody.

I'm actually Wiccan with a strong moral code, that's why I know so much about pagan beliefs 😂.....kidding but I have studied the bible and other religions for over 40years reading the bible through many times over and have been public speaking on it for almost 30. The problem with religion is that most pick one that fits there lifestyle, wanting it to conform to them instead of looking in that mirror as James 1:23,24 says and making the adjustments. Religious leaders don't care as long as you keep putting money in the basket, and most people couldn't care less because the corrupt preacher is telling them all is good despite the Word saying otherwise. You want to get on the path to truth? Find a Christian organization that doesn't pay its congregational overseers and who don't take collections, then the only incentive to make sacrafices for the congregation by those who take the lead would be truly out of love....that's the way it was in the first century, all the elders in the early congregations had jobs and catered to the flock, Jesus said if you received free you give free (Matt 10:8) Taking from the flock, condoning their actions and living the high life is not a sacrifice...its a very good paying job and nothing else.

I'm actually Wiccan with a strong moral code, that's why I know so much about pagan beliefs .....kidding but I have studied the bible and other religions for over 40years reading the bible through many times over and have been public speaking on it for almost 30. The problem with religion is that most pick one that fits there lifestyle, wanting it to conform to them instead of looking in that mirror as James 1:23,24 says and making the adjustments. Religious leaders don't care as long as you keep putting money in the basket, and most people couldn't care less because the corrupt preacher is telling them all is good despite the Word saying otherwise. You want to get on the path to truth? Find a Christian organization that doesn't pay its congregational overseers and who don't take collections, then the only incentive to make sacrafices for the congregation by those who take the lead would be truly out of love....that's the way it was in the first century, all the elders in the early congregations had jobs and catered to the flock, Jesus said if you received free you give free (Matt 10:8) Taking from the flock, condoning their actions and living the high life is not a sacrifice...its a very good paying job and nothing else.
the problem with religion is the same problem with everything, there are some dishonest people and they use their position to influence and cheat others. religion is easy people are trusting and feel safe in their group but dont see the wolves. Police you could have 100 good cops and a handful that abuse power. politicians make a salary of $150k a year yet they are all millionaires how did that happen

Religion is based on greed and fear.
Take heaven and hell out of equation. How many people will truly be good?

Religion is based on greed and fear.
Take heaven and hell out of equation. How many people will truly be good?

If you were to eliminate fear from religion i think you’d be surprised to see the number of actually good and honest people. News media doesn’t make a big deal out of the good in this world because they operate from the same mode that fear and despicable behaviors get more attention. I’ve met a lot of good people from various walks of life and I’m sure you have to. There out there. It’s a pay it forward kind of system. But of course there are evil doers among us as well.

If you were to eliminate fear from religion i think you’d be surprised to see the number of actually good and honest people. News media doesn’t make a big deal out of the good in this world because they operate from the same mode that fear and despicable behaviors get more attention. I’ve met a lot of good people from various walks of life and I’m sure you have to. There out there. It’s a pay it forward kind of system. But of course there are evil doers among us as well.

There certainly are good men in the world. Who do it because its the right thing to do but majority of humans are destructive by nature. Religion kept them on a leash. People don't steal even when no one's looking because God is always watching.
Modern world does not need religion anymore. We have surveillance now

People have the wrong type of fear of God that's why they teach hellfire and other false doctrines it keeps the money flowing. A proper fear is one built on appreciation for what's been given not out of fear of some extreme punishment of everlasting torment which according to Gods own principle of an eye for an eye would be unjust, the type of fear you have for a loving father one you don't want to disappoint, that's the type of fear that would govern ones actions no matter whose watching

People have the wrong type of fear of God that's why they teach hellfire and other false doctrines it keeps the money flowing. A proper fear is one built on appreciation for what's been given not out of fear of some extreme punishment of everlasting torment which according to Gods own principle of an eye for an eye would be unjust, the type of fear you have for a loving father one you don't want to disappoint, that's the type of fear that would govern ones actions no matter whose watching
correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t Judaism originally constructed without the perception of heaven or hell? You did right by God not to be rewarded in the afterlife but to be rewarded in the present life?

correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t Judaism originally constructed without the perception of heaven or hell? You did right by God not to be rewarded in the afterlife but to be rewarded in the present life?

They believed in a resurrection of the dead at a future time on a paradise earth (Daniel 22:12, Psalm 37:11,22,29) same as Jesus and his disciples John 5:28-29 and John 11:25.
They also believed that when you die you return to the dust, before Adam existed he was just dust and he was to return to that same state of nonexistence after his death. ( Ecclesiastes 9:5,10)
Similar to what Jesus said the condition of Lazarus was when he died (John 11:11-14)
If some misspellings I apologize, long day at work and almost 90 degrees out here in the East Bay

Back