Donald Trump is a moron

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Rep Points

No. The problem is he doesnít know how to do his job. At least W knew enough to know he needed to hire experts in their fields to help him manage the country well.

Trump fires people that know how to do their jobs because he doesnít like what they say. Then he replaces them with inexperienced puppets because what Trump wants is for people to follow him blindly no matter what.

Take trade for example. Because Trump has had success in business he considers himself an expert in trade and negotiations.

Yet he displays a fundamental lack of understanding of how international trade works. He talks about trade deficits as if that means we are losing money. It doesnít. Trade deficits mean that we buy more goods from China than they buy from us. But we arenít losing money. American companies buy the goods they need for a fair price and they get what they pay for.

Steel. Trump put massive tariffs on foreign steel. Temporarily great for the American steel industry. Saved or brought back like 25k jobs in steel manufacturing. BUT horrible for any company that uses steel. I read an example of one nail manufacturer that has laid off half its work force since the Trump tariffs were imposed. Estimated total jobs lost: something like 400k American manufacturing jobs.

But Trump thinks heís doing great at foreign trade because he gets to temporarily bully countries that donít want a trade war so they make concessions here and there to make Trump happy. Like giving a baby a pacifier and hoping heíll take a nap.

Meanwhile the long term effect even on steel manufacturing looks to be negative because of higher steel prices reducing demand.

Just one example. There are many many more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    nancy Pelosi, Kampala Harris ( wants to do away with death penalty but is pro late term abortion, mind blowing) A. Ocasio-Cortez, CNN employees.

Instead you see this 2 year conspiracy investigation turn over nothing but dirt on everyone else in Washington and still they’re calling for trumps neck.

Shit gets old.
    I have avoided arguing politics on purpose. Iím not a liberal or a conservative. I think both major parties are wrong about certain things that are huge to them and firmly entrenched. For example I have no problem with the death penalty provided it is properly managed, and I am completely anti-abortion. You can find long posts of mine elsewhere about exactly what I think about abortion if anyone is interested.

The idea that the Mueller investigation has been a waste of time and resources is pure nonsense. People high up in Trumpís administration have been tried and convicted as a result - not random people scattered throughout Washington.

And despite the fact that Trump supporters like to squawk ďNO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSIONĒ like good little parrots, Trump has not been cleared of any and all responsibility in this situation. Actually read the report. Donít just retweet everything that Trump says on social media.

And regardless of the results obtained, once there is an appearance of possible wrongdoing the investigation itself becomes necessary. Even if no one was indicted and the report said ďturns out Trump is baby JesusĒ the investigation was important.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    to be fair he never got a chance to be a good guy. Yíall treated him like a joke. Compare to him to hitler. Call him a racist.

Smug fuck bags living in there gated communities telling the world how to feel. You got sheep kids just running there mouth like they know what there so mad about in the first place.

We didnít give him a chance to be a good person? Thatís nonsense man. You either have morals and standards that you live by or you donít. Itís not dependent on outside influence. A man stands in his own two feet.

Even that is too simplistic. Actually everyone lives by what they believe, including Trump. The question is do Trumpís values align with your own? With mine, they do not. Apparently you either, if you think ďwe didnít give him a chanceĒ.

Also, around here the smug fuck bags living in their gated communities telling everyone how to feel are Trump supporters.

I live in NC and we voted for Trump. Not by accident either. A lot of these people are going to vote for him again.

And the sheep kids who donít know what they are mad about are bitching about immigration. As if that had anything to do with why they work at Target.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by judgmentalist View Post
    He has improved upon what was given to him. A large part of his success is and was dependent on luck. Largely because of personal notoriety he has been able to license the use of his name very lucratively. You canít predict or plan for that type of success. I donít think his supposed success in business points to any obvious conclusion about his intelligence.

Luck? You must be kidding LOL. Show me where he got lucky you need to back up what you say not just throw words out there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    your post is correct, but the many guys here live in fear , and feel safer when in a group of 'like minded' trumpers .. I'm surprised that they are 'permitting' your post to exist with out the 'normal censoring' that right wingers enjoy...
    How far left is Facebook? Threads and 3 day bans seem to be handed out like halloween candy lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Luck? You must be kidding LOL. Show me where he got lucky you need to back up what you say not just throw words out there
    Iím sorry I thought it was obvious. Heís had success in the entertainment industry going back to the WWF in the 80ís. There is certainly an element of luck involved in that business. And as I previously stated, a large portion of his income is derived from licensing his name - thanks to his personal notoriety - a percentage of which is undoubtedly related to his public persona in the entertainment world. I.E. clear and obvious luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím sorry I thought it was obvious. Heís had success in the entertainment industry going back to the WWF in the 80ís. There is certainly an element of luck involved in that business. And as I previously stated, a large portion of his income is derived from licensing his name - thanks to his personal notoriety - a percentage of which is undoubtedly related to his public persona in the entertainment world. I.E. clear and obvious luck.

Dude come on. He made a huge business move by offering the WWE a huge discount just to get them to come to Trump Plaza for Wrestlemania 4 and then 5 which I think started in the late 80's. So you mean to tell me giving the WWE discount for them to come to A.C. was luck? How big was the WWF then? HUGE! He made a smart move

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Dude come on. He made a huge business move by offering the WWE a huge discount just to get them to come to Trump Plaza for Wrestlemania 4 and then 5 which I think started in the late 80's. So you mean to tell me giving the WWE discount for them to come to A.C. was luck? How big was the WWF then? HUGE! He made a smart move
    Smart business moves do not convey success in front of the camera. Which he has had with the then WWF, and in a couple movies, and in a couple T.V. shows. Unrelated to bringing the WWF to AC as a successful business deal.

Unfortunately, to be fair, I have to acknowledge that some of his personal notoriety is due to his ridiculous personality, which is part of what Iím objecting to in this thread.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,186 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít care if heís rough around the edges. It looks to me like he doesnít understand the issues he is required to make crucial decisions on.

The economy is great, unemployment is at an all time low for blacks, Hispanics and women. Markets are up. retirement and 401K plans sky rocketing. We are now getting to free trade instead of being bent over by other countries and he essentially has begun denuclearization of NK without firing a single shot and no new wars. Been seriously investigated 4 separate times and no charges brought against him. During the last year or so the USA has became the worlds largest net exporter of oil.

Just one of these things is amazing but when you look at the list of accomplishments is mind blowing how well he is doing with everyone (Dem and Repubs) working against him.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points

. His political positions mean nothing to me personally.

good to know

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    The economy is great, unemployment is at an all time low for blacks, Hispanics and women. Markets are up. retirement and 401K plans sky rocketing. We are now getting to free trade instead of being bent over by other countries and he essentially has begun denuclearization of NK without firing a single shot and no new wars. Been seriously investigated 4 separate times and no charges brought against him. During the last year or so the USA has became the worlds largest net exporter of oil.

Just one of these things is amazing but when you look at the list of accomplishments is mind blowing how well he is doing with everyone (Dem and Repubs) working against him.
    unfortunately judgementalist doesnít care about any of that, it means nothing to him personally. he just cares about Trump the person and how heís a liar a cheater, no values, immoral ect.. when it comes to getting results for this country with trumps policies he could care less but when it comes to trumps personal character thatís when he really cares...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    unfortunately judgementalist doesnít care about any of that, it means nothing to him personally. he just cares about Trump the person and how heís a liar a cheater, no values, immoral ect.. when it comes to getting results for this country with trumps policies he could care less but when it comes to trumps personal character thatís when he really cares...
    You misunderstand my statement. Iíll be back in a bit to clarify.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    Rep Points

We didn’t give him a chance to be a good person? That’s nonsense man. You either have morals and standards that you live by or you don’t. It’s not dependent on outside influence. A man stands in his own two feet.

Even that is too simplistic. Actually everyone lives by what they believe, including Trump. The question is do Trump¬ís values align with your own? With mine, they do not. Apparently you either, if you think ¬ďwe didn¬ít give him a chance¬Ē.

Also, around here the smug fuck bags living in their gated communities telling everyone how to feel are Trump supporters.

I live in NC and we voted for Trump. Not by accident either. A lot of these people are going to vote for him again.

And the sheep kids who don’t know what they are mad about are bitching about immigration. As if that had anything to do with why they work at Target.

I’m talking about how even before he was elected, media and politicians alike forced trump to be defensive in every single conversation he has been involved in. You’d be an asshole if you had to deal with that all the time. Trumps biggest asset to this country is that he broke the two party system, in my opinion. Sure he was rich and could afford his campaign but he did it and I feel like this opens doors to both democrats and republicans to one day be challenged and forced to work for the people if they want there bullshit lifetime salaries!

That is all. Happy Easter.

Always Hungry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

A moron? No. Not at all. He's an incredibly successful businessman and that doesn't exist. Show me any moronic businessman and I'll show you a failing company behind closed doors.

Loud mouthed? Sure. It's just who he is. Which is why I prefer him to politicians. He says what he means.

As for him not doing his job? Lol. You seen any statistics lately? But yeah, everything good he does is just "luck" right?

The problem with Trump is that people will hate on him even if he gave them a personal check out of his hundreds of bank accounts.