• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So sick of these cunts

There are some cool dudes in this thread. Curious, do you guys know each other in real life? Seems like a great group to actually know in person and lift with.

Which brings me to a good question. Due to my career choice I have to be extra cautious of who knows about my AAS usage. I'd love to know people in real world without fear of LEO. How do you approach that? DM around and see if anyone lives near my city? Lol it's actually harder to meet people the older you get. I'm 38 and married so majority of our friends have been meet together as "couples friends". I'd love to know someone that I can discuss training and gear with. Most of the dudes at my gym look like douchebags and the ones that look like they actually train hard, I wouldn't even know how to approach.

"Hey dude, wanna lift together sometime?" Hahaha I can't imagine how to strike up that conversation.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

There are some cool dudes in this thread. Curious, do you guys know each other in real life? Seems like a great group to actually know in person and lift with.

Which brings me to a good question. Due to my career choice I have to be extra cautious of who knows about my AAS usage. I'd love to know people in real world without fear of LEO. How do you approach that? DM around and see if anyone lives near my city? Lol it's actually harder to meet people the older you get. I'm 38 and married so majority of our friends have been meet together as "couples friends". I'd love to know someone that I can discuss training and gear with. Most of the dudes at my gym look like douchebags and the ones that look like they actually train hard, I wouldn't even know how to approach.

"Hey dude, wanna lift together sometime?" Hahaha I can't imagine how to strike up that conversation.

bro, I like you but you are gonna get so flamed for this lol

you can hit me up anytime about training and AAS on PM

I would say check craigslist ads for work out partners but there mostly creepy old dudes trying to cop a feel....just crack a joke or something to break the ice with the guys that juice at your gym. We’re all the same pretty much.

Even the guys I know local who use, we don't talk about it.

Not much to really talk about and, if you ever have a conversation with someone outside of a forum about aas, you'll feel like a fucking genius. Most guys know absolutely nothing.

bro, I like you but you are gonna get so flamed for this lol

you can hit me up anytime about training and AAS on PM

I would say check craigslist ads for work out partners but there mostly creepy old dudes trying to cop a feel....just crack a joke or something to break the ice with the guys that juice at your gym. We’re all the same pretty much.
I don't mind getting flamed. Lol. It's a forum, not real life.

It's really something I've been curious about. I appreciate the PM offer for sure. It just seems most guys in the few gyms around me just go through the motions. Honestly my wife is the only person I know that trains as intensely or more intensely than I do lol. Would be nice to train with someone above my level, give me something to aspire to. Someone to push me, you know?

It's really something I've been curious about. I appreciate the PM offer for sure. It just seems most guys in the few gyms around me just go through the motions. Honestly my wife is the only person I know that trains as intensely or more intensely than I do lol. Would be nice to train with someone above my level, give me something to aspire to. Someone to push me, you know?

I met a few guys from the forums all seemed to be good and a couple I talk to on a regular basis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met a few guys from the forums all seemed to be good and a couple I talk to on a regular basis

How has trapstar been? I know he don't care for me all that much, but I miss the guy being around.

My only question is how ?? I want to learn!

Diet and workout. But really workout not one of those go in for 1hr and only workout for 30 of those min.

If I’m in the gym 1 hr I would have worked out for 1.5 hrs lol

Seriously I just do my own thing when I go

But monte was a big help with my diet and training

275mg a week test levels around 1350-1450 past 2 years

Yeah but you were that size approximately two years ago right? So you can maintain on a lot less than it takes to grow, is that correct? What kind of cycles did you run to get that big? Not discounting diet and training obviously.

Diet and workout. But really workout not one of those go in for 1hr and only workout for 30 of those min.

Hell one year ago I was running the same shot and was bigger only thing then was I was following montes diet perfectly

And everyone will tell ya I was a shit talking fat ass before. Ran some high mg Paxton stuff so probably running what I am now lol

Prob the last high mg cycle was Advanced and that was only 500mg test 350mg tren I believe have to look at my past logs

Yeah but that requires too much consistency and work.

600mg if everything! That's what works by golly.

What are the key aspects of the diet ? Thanks

I got a pretty cool click of older guys at my boxing gym, mostly MMA guys I started hanging with them cause they played better music on their side of the gym they play shit like SOAD and the boxing side is all rap. anyway we all use AAS and discuss it regularly

I'm not sick of these little cunts.
I'm sick of the big ol' cunts. Roast beef curtains flapping in the wind and what not.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

holy shit, this made me curious and I wanted to see what I was running before. This was the most recent cycle which was about 4 years ago. and I found the log in the forums lol
this was my bulking cycle post comp...

GEAR:
12 weeks
Enanthante or Sus - 1000 mgs a week
EQ- 600 mgs a week
Proviron 50 mgs everyday

Femara or Arimidex 1 pill every other day

back lat.jpg

I am 5'9" tall 218 pounds at 9% body fat. I compete fairly successfully and during the last year I've been running 350 test 200 Decca per week. Or 350 test 200 EQ per week. if I want to get hard core I run 350 test 200 trenbolone per week I may add 60 mg of var per day. My total Intake is around 600 mg week.

Yes when competing I use a lot more however that is the only time I use high dosages. All my off-season gains this year, about 5 pounds of muscle, came from hard consistent training good diet and very moderate steroid usage. Steroids or a tool they are not the answer if you don't have the work ethic and put in years of training you have no business doing them

Get Shredded!
Abuse is foolish, I’ve played on both sides of that fence .... this thread is resurrected so it’s worth asking does anyone else think it’s funny how people judge others use of illegal drugs as if they’re something special or more than the others that use the same exact drugs because they get on a stage in a pair of bikini underwear with a bunch of other dudes in bikini underwear then are judged by different group of other dudes as to who they think looks the most muscular in their bikini underwear lmao

Abuse is foolish, I’ve played on both sides of that fence .... this thread is resurrected so it’s worth asking does anyone else think it’s funny how people judge others use of illegal drugs as if they’re something special or more than the others that use the same exact drugs because they get on a stage in a pair of bikini underwear with a bunch of other dudes in bikini underwear then are judged by different group of other dudes as to who they think looks the most muscular in their bikini underwear lmao

I'm confused don't stage guys claim to be all natural?:daydream:

I am 5'9" tall 218 pounds at 9% body fat. I compete fairly successfully and during the last year I've been running 350 test 200 Decca per week. Or 350 test 200 EQ per week. if I want to get hard core I run 350 test 200 trenbolone per week I may add 60 mg of var per day. My total Intake is around 600 mg week.

Yes when competing I use a lot more however that is the only time I use high dosages. All my off-season gains this year, about 5 pounds of muscle, came from hard consistent training good diet and very moderate steroid usage. Steroids or a tool they are not the answer if you don't have the work ethic and put in years of training you have no business doing them
You are new to the forum so I guess you’ll need to learn that what you are doing doesn’t really work. You’ll need to double or triple those doses to have any real effect. Do you drink? Because if not, you’ll need to add booze to your cycle to really “feel” the gear.

Abuse is foolish, I’ve played on both sides of that fence .... this thread is resurrected so it’s worth asking does anyone else think it’s funny how people judge others use of illegal drugs as if they’re something special or more than the others that use the same exact drugs because they get on a stage in a pair of bikini underwear with a bunch of other dudes in bikini underwear then are judged by different group of other dudes as to who they think looks the most muscular in their bikini underwear lmao Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it’s funny that people use gear (beyond TRT or therapeutic doses) just so they can look “swole” or whatever with the sole purpose of looking good when so much can be achieved without drugs.
If it weren’t for competing, no way would I be using steroids at the level I do (and my doses are half or less than most guys here). Probably only a bit of test.

Monte, I missed this post but your first page is spot on.

I think it’s funny that people use gear (beyond TRT or therapeutic doses) just so they can look “swole” or whatever with the sole purpose of looking good when so much can be achieved without drugs.
If it weren’t for competing, no way would I be using steroids at the level I do (and my doses are half or less than most guys here). Probably only a bit of test.

Bro without these guys to look "swole" there would be no board sponsors lol. Who do you think buys more gear?

yeah because only competitors put the hours of hard work in the gym, spend the time to learn how to eat right, then take their physique to the next level so they can be “swole” or whatever and win a little trophy from their illegal steroid usage! thats totally different, got it! it all makes sense now lol :boobs:

I only go to the gym to look at naked old guys in the locker room and then I leave!

yeah because only competitors put the hours of hard work in the gym, spend the time to learn how to eat right, then take their physique to the next level so they can be “swole” or whatever and win a little trophy from their illegal steroid usage! thats totally different, got it! it all makes sense now lol :boobs:
It never ceases to amaze me how people read or interpret what they want to.

So what does 1g+ of test a week look like? I’m curious. No bullshit.

Seeing if I should up the dose

This is me on 250-275 mg test a week for the past god damn like 2 yrs.

cd66f43a2aabdf8b05434acc8ee9e77e.jpg
020844fd03e65a60477d5d0ff7203468.jpg

If god damn 700mg makes that much of a difference I’m jumping on board for sure!!

Ps fuck monte and his diet shit! I feel like I’m going to throw up every day eating what he tells me to eat

Ok I'm not hip.
What's the hat mean?!?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Back