• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

So sick of these cunts

Monte take a look at my cycle and give me some advice. In my cycle last year I ran really low doses and did fine but this year I am running things a little higher. mostly on the EQ(which I know you really dont like)..

This year I am runnning
Test about 650 mg week.. .75ml EOD
EQ about 1300 mg week.. .75ml EOD
Sten 350 mg week.. 1 ml EOD

Is that way to much? I dont really see much happen when I use lower EQ.. and the others arn't high.

Last year my one cycle was pretty low dose. and most of the year I stick with test 250 a week.. Im pretty sure I already told you after this cycle Im just going to run gh and test.

giphy.gif

I see no difference in "cruising" and TRT. Most guys, (if not all) who do the blast and "cruise" instead of using PCT actually do that because without the "cruise" part in between cycles, they suffer from ED in the bedroom due to their long history of AAS use with lengthy cycle durations and using AAS more than twice per year. So that for them becomes an "ADDICTION". It's a hormone addiction since they now need to "cruise" between AAS cycles using Test dosages, which is nothing more than another way to say "TRT" is it not? if I'm all wrong on that, then please explain. Not attacking you, just trying to sift this out in an honest no nonsense way.
We had a great thread on this recently.

The way I interpret trt and cruising -

Trt - therapeutic dose of testosterone to sustain Normal blood levels

Cruise - the minimal dose needed to maintain lean body mass gained while having blood levels and health markers improve

Monte take a look at my cycle and give me some advice. In my cycle last year I ran really low doses and did fine but this year I am running things a little higher. mostly on the EQ(which I know you really dont like)..

This year I am runnning
Test about 650 mg week.. .75ml EOD
EQ about 1300 mg week.. .75ml EOD
Sten 350 mg week.. 1 ml EOD

Is that way to much? I dont really see much happen when I use lower EQ.. and the others arn't high.

Last year my one cycle was pretty low dose. and most of the year I stick with test 250 a week.. Im pretty sure I already told you after this cycle Im just going to run gh and test.

I think the sten is redundant if you're going to use high dose eq.

I don't like eq you're right. Most guys need to run way too much to see benefits while they trash their hct. Say 1300mg ish?

Even for increasing appetite there are better options. Ghrp6 is cheap. MK677 will make you sleep eat.

I would drop the EQ. Run the sten with the test and eat like a horse.

I think you mentioned you don't like Deca but, that would be a sub for the EQ. 650t, 300 Deca. Wouldn't bother with sten then either.

I do think that's a bit much though.

I think the sten is redundant if you're going to use high dose eq.

I don't like eq you're right. Most guys need to run way too much to see benefits while they trash their hct. Say 1300mg ish?

Even for increasing appetite there are better options. Ghrp6 is cheap. MK677 will make you sleep eat.

I would drop the EQ. Run the sten with the test and eat like a horse.

I think you mentioned you don't like Deca but, that would be a sub for the EQ. 650t, 300 Deca. Wouldn't bother with sten then either.

I do think that's a bit much though.

hey your advice is always appreciated. I will drop the eq then.

hey your advice is always appreciated. I will drop the eq then.
Being a skinny guy, like most skinny guys, "wetter" I hate that fucking term, compounds usually work better in terms of adding size.

Usually these body types don't see big things from eq and tren in the growth department.

On the other hand, guys who get fat easily, myself, benefit from things like tren when gaining since it does help with keeping some fat off. Small doses though, 2-300mg.

Like we talked about in pm, test and gh is gonna work. Probably the easiest and mildest combo you can use. Also, in terms of sides and being able to maximize training and diet, the most productive long term.

I see no difference in "cruising" and TRT. Most guys, (if not all) who do the blast and "cruise" instead of using PCT actually do that because without the "cruise" part in between cycles, they suffer from ED in the bedroom due to their long history of AAS use with lengthy cycle durations and using AAS more than twice per year. So that for them becomes an "ADDICTION". It's a hormone addiction since they now need to "cruise" between AAS cycles using Test dosages, which is nothing more than another way to say "TRT" is it not? if I'm all wrong on that, then please explain. Not attacking you, just trying to sift this out in an honest no nonsense way.

The first I ever touched AAS was doctor prescribed TRT because I heard an ad for a clinic that rang a couple bells and got tested and had low T. Since I was already on a prescription for low T that removes the major drawback to moderate AAS use, which in my opinion is suppressed HPTA.

Once I started researching it I felt there was no downside or a negligible downside to using more than therapeutic dosages and different compounds to help me achieve my fitness goals. Personally I feel that the health risks can be mitigated by making intelligent choices and monitoring health markers with regular blood tests.

I am not in any way addicted to AAS. I enjoy being able to manipulate my hormones to achieve a positive result. I have run experiments to determine how and when Testosterone and the lack thereof affect my personality, moods, motivation and effectiveness as measured in successful completion of my goals and/or responsibilities. I’ve never had issues with ED, though I have experienced reduced sex drive or desire when my Test is low. This is mostly noticeable in a “I can’t be bothered” feeling when thinking about the work involved in making the wife happy as opposed to just being a dude.

50mg TNE is a nice little boost if I know the kids are gonna be gone all weekend. :)

All my life I’ve always had an immediate knee-jerk reaction once I realized I was involved with any person, place or thing that had the potential to establish control of me instead of the other way around.

The only exception to this, of course, is food. Primarily because I can’t summarily reject all food when I perceive the danger, managing food intake correctly is always my biggest challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jswole is closer to correct when he talks about addiction. Your definitions are your way of thinking but the medical community has a different way of looking at it.

As your use of PEDS altered your life in a negative way? (Be honest with yourself here)

and yet you still continue to use super physiological amounts of hormones (some that your body does NOT naturally produce)

We are all dependent of these drugs whether you compete or not, might as well face the music on that one.

but it’s not all a bad thing....at least we have each other (hugs)

Jswole is closer to correct when he talks about addiction. Your definitions are your way of thinking but the medical community has a different way of looking at it.

As your use of PEDS altered your life in a negative way? (Be honest with yourself here)

and yet you still continue to use super physiological amounts of hormones (some that your body does NOT naturally produce)

We are all dependent of these drugs whether you compete or not, might as well face the music on that one.

I remember my first time dealing with alcoholism.

Guy asked me "Do you have a problem with alcohol."

"No"

"You had a dwi."

"Yes"

"So do you have a problem with alcohol?"

"No"

Lol this went on for a while.

You answer this question as yes, you're ok. You keep answering no, you've got a problem.

Being a skinny guy, like most skinny guys, "wetter" I hate that fucking term, compounds usually work better in terms of adding size.

Usually these body types don't see big things from eq and tren in the growth department.

On the other hand, guys who get fat easily, myself, benefit from things like tren when gaining since it does help with keeping some fat off. Small doses though, 2-300mg.

How can Tren be the mast anabolic compound on earth yet not that useful in building muscle? I personally don’t care for it because I immediately get heartburn just looking at the vial, and I’m a little concerned about unforeseen long term negative health consequences. No free lunch and all that.

Otherwise, though, just doing the math it would seem like the only cycle you would ever need is crank the Tren as high as you can handle it and see if you can stay on the full 8 seconds. Plus a couple hundred mg Test assuming that is enough to keep everything working as intended.

Why would anything less than the most anabolic compound in existence be needed or desirable, except in the case of trying to mitigate Tren sides?

I’ve often wondered about this and I really don’t understand it.

No they haven't actually, and ive been thru addiction/rehab etc.... 10yrs clean from heroin, I know how it goes and know what addiction is, better than most.

How can Tren be the mast anabolic compound on earth yet not that useful in building muscle? I personally don’t care for it because I immediately get heartburn just looking at the vial, and I’m a little concerned about unforeseen long term negative health consequences. No free lunch and all that.

Otherwise, though, just doing the math it would seem like the only cycle you would ever need is crank the Tren as high as you can handle it and see if you can stay on the full 8 seconds. Plus a couple hundred mg Test assuming that is enough to keep everything working as intended.

Why would anything less than the most anabolic compound in existence be needed or desirable, except in the case of trying to mitigate Tren sides?

I’ve often wondered about this and I really don’t understand it.

The Anabolic ratio doesn't mean as much as you would think in application of gaining lean tissue.

Things like aromitase, nitrogen retention, body toxicity all play a role.

Deca, dbol, and test are often talked about as the best AAS in gaining size and they're no where near tren on that scale.

Now preserving lean tissue, it's hard to beat.

I remember my first time dealing with alcoholism.

Guy asked me "Do you have a problem with alcohol."

"No"

"You had a dwi."

"Yes"

"So do you have a problem with alcohol?"

"No"

Lol this went on for a while.

You answer this question as yes, you're ok. You keep answering no, you've got a problem.

I fight with my wife about this. When she drinks she’s an asshole and causes fights and potential marital problems. If your drinking causes problems and you still drink that’s a problem. She likes to say the problems are circumstantial, i.e. my fault. If I wasn’t an asshole we wouldn’t be having problems. I’m like ok whatever but we don’t fight like this when you don’t drink. She says I can quit whenever I want, I just drink so I will be uninhibited enough to address your bullshit.

It’s a whole thing.

The Anabolic ratio doesn't mean as much as you would think in application of gaining lean tissue.

See, this right here is what I don’t get. You say it, I believe you’re right, I just can’t wrap my head around it.

Also thus far I’ve stayed away from all orals because so far I don’t need them and I’m not as sure as most seem to be on this board that they don’t cause more long term damage than we know just because we can our markers back in line.

See, this right here is what I don’t get. You say it, I believe you’re right, I just can’t wrap my head around it.

Also thus far I’ve stayed away from all orals because so far I don’t need them and I’m not as sure as most seem to be on this board that they don’t cause more long term damage than we know just because we can our markers back in line.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2439524/#bib70

In this study it takes into account the "anabolic ratio" but, it also takes into account most of these tables we see on the Anabolic ratio are in rats, which could change results and, they are short term studies

Just because something has a higher binding affinity doesn't ALWAYS mean it's stronger.

Edit to last post -

I said stronger. I mean build muscle.

On these charts -

Test - 100/100
Halo - 1900/850

Get Shredded!
good lord- Id be dead from heart failure if I did that- 1600 cruise? insane
Swiper looked like an IFBB pro. I think I remember him saying he just never came off. I think he cruised on 1600 mg test a week, always, no break. He can come back and correct me if I am wrong.

Addiction doesn’t always mean bad. It has a stigma

what if you were addicted to helping people, not so bad now eh?

i went through alcohol counseling after my 2nd DWI. I know how it goes too.

i fought them off because of the circumstances involving my DWI. But I was being ‘retained’ in this therapy because my insurance was paying the counselors salary. The others in my classes were meth addicts with no jobs (real winners lemme tell ya)

so of of course I finally gave in so I could get out.

a lot of people addicted to caffeine and coffee production has negatively impacted many people and animals, right? Lol

but either way I don’t care what you do with your life as long as you don’t hurt others because of it. Even if that means being addicted to steroids or using way too much or not eating correctly or never going to the gym at all.

That’s my 2 dollar tip y’all

If you want to put it that way as a physical addiction, although I was Low T before ever pinning so would have had to happen eventually, so not so sure I would call that "addiction" its replacing the hormones that arent present. Also I was speaking more in terms of a mental addiction.

It’s a mental addiction as well if you want to accept it or not
Mental addiction to me means nothing. It merely implies a habit that you can say "no" to. If mental addiction really is an "addiction" then you can apply the word "addiction" to anything. You therefore can be "addicted" to sex, or be addicted to work, or to rape, or to robbery, or anything at all. So I think that's just nonsense. Physical addiction is really being a true addict.

Mental addiction to me means nothing. It merely implies a habit that you can say "no" to. If mental addiction really is an "addiction" then you can apply the word "addiction" to anything. You therefore can be "addicted" to sex, or be addicted to work, or to rape, or to robbery, or anything at all. So I think that's just nonsense. Physical addiction is really being a true addict.

So I have an addicton to water because my body needs it? No, it is giving my body what it needs. My body naturally produces Testosterone, if I have Low T I am fixing a problem and giving my body what it NEEDS to function properly as it would if my natural levels were in range, that is not being an addict...so in your eyes being on TRT is equivalent to being a heroin addict? Thats NONSENSE

So I have an addicton to water because my body needs it? No, it is giving my body what it needs. My body naturally produces Testosterone, if I have Low T I am fixing a problem and giving my body what it NEEDS to function properly as it would if my natural levels were in range, that is not being an addict...so in your eyes being on TRT is equivalent to being a heroin addict? Thats NONSENSE
if you were simply taking trt then I would completely agree but your taking multiple anabolics and very powerful ones at that. Your cruise which is the modern day trt for most is a full blown cycle in some people’s eyes. I get what you’re saying totally but your trying to justify the rest of the anabolics with it.

Lol. Depends on the gal

Dang. I was for sure you could help. One more question. True or false: there's a g-spot cycle? And if so, what's the protocol? Pin it really hard and fast or gently and slowly? Or alternate between the two?

if you were simply taking trt then I would completely agree but your taking multiple anabolics and very powerful ones at that. Your cruise which is the modern day trt for most is a full blown cycle in some people’s eyes. I get what you’re saying totally but your trying to justify the rest of the anabolics with it.

I was referring to when he said this

Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post

The body may be DEPENDENT on the TRT to function, just likes its dependent water, food, sleep..but I dont consider that addiction if its to make your body function as it would naturally, hes saying since guys now NEED TRT to be nomal they are addicted..I disagree

Dang. I was for sure you could help. One more question. True or false: there's a g-spot cycle? And if so, what's the protocol? Pin it really hard and fast or gently and slowly? Or alternate between the two?
use a short, thick pin and go in at 45 degree angle. Works for me....

Just My .02. Sorry monte

I was referring to when he said this

Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post

The body may be DEPENDENT on the TRT to function, just likes its dependent water, food, sleep..but I dont consider that addiction if its to make your body function as it would naturally, hes saying since guys now NEED TRT to be nomal they are addicted..I disagree

i think he confused physical dependency with addiction...again doctors view the two as different however addictions do involve dependency most of the time.

theyre just words after all

but we can all agree we over do it cuz it feels/looks good

Back