• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primobolan Anger?

502Kev

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can primo bring out unsolicited anger, negative aggression in females?
Wife on TRT - Testosterone cypionate 100mgs every four weeks as prescribed by her doctor. She has been on this TRT for a couple of years. She is no stranger to the gym. She was out of the gym for awhile following a surgery. She wanted a little boost going back into the gym. We added 50mgs Primobolan enanthate at two weeks after her cypionate injection. One week into the Primoboloan she was exhibiting bouts of anger, frustration, and negative aggression. Have any of you experienced this, or know if it could be the Primobolan? Thank you in advance

Can primo bring out unsolicited anger, negative aggression in females?
Wife on TRT - Testosterone cypionate 100mgs every four weeks as prescribed by her doctor. She has been on this TRT for a couple of years. She is no stranger to the gym. She was out of the gym for awhile following a surgery. She wanted a little boost going back into the gym. We added 50mgs Primobolan enanthate at two weeks after her cypionate injection. One week into the Primoboloan she was exhibiting bouts of anger, frustration, and negative aggression. Have any of you experienced this, or know if it could be the Primobolan? Thank you in advance
Primo is a "feel good" compound, it's definitely not the primo bringing her aggression out. Could be the combo of the test but there's a chance it's not primo. Plus primo wouldn't kick in that fast.

Thanks GG, much appreciated. if it wasn't the primo, or combination with the test, that leaves one other thing.... Me :jerkit:

100mg every four weeks is not an ideal protocol. Switch to 25mg every week and see if that helps. She will have a much more stable hormone level. Hopefully she doesn't have to go in to dr to get injection.

Ive noticed more angry emotions and reaction to,stimuli during this primo blast its manageable but its there. ive been waiting for that feel good feeling everyone mentions. Mainly just vascular is what I've gotten from it. I'm also not a chick tho so,l dunno,if that helps with anything.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

100mg every four weeks is not an ideal protocol. Switch to 25mg every week and see if that helps. She will have a much more stable hormone level. Hopefully she doesn't have to go in to dr to get injection.
No kidding. My fiancee prefers twice weekly with cyp to stay as stable as possible. I couldn't imagine the once monthly BS.

I wonder if the issue isn't necessarily the primo but there could be something else jacked up, like progesterones or estrogen. Is she also on hormone replacement for estradiol?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No kidding. My fiancee prefers twice weekly with cyp to stay as stable as possible. I couldn't imagine the once monthly BS.

I wonder if the issue isn't necessarily the primo but there could be something else jacked up, like progesterones or estrogen. Is she also on hormone replacement for estradiol?

100mgs all at once for a female does seem like a large dose. Then the taper down. Hormonally unstable is my first thought.

It isn't an ideal protocol to me either. It was every five weeks. There were big peaks and valleys in mood at the five weeks. Her doctor changed it to four weeks because of this, which made it better, but far from ideal. She isn't crazy about a once a month poke with a needle, I've tried to convince her to spread it out, having the amount of new pins isn't an issue. I inject the once per month

Ive noticed more angry emotions and reaction to,stimuli during this primo blast its manageable but its there. ive been waiting for that feel good feeling everyone mentions. Mainly just vascular is what I've gotten from it. I'm also not a chick tho so,l dunno,if that helps with anything.

I'm thinking along the lines of GG's reply. I gave her a low first time dose of 50mgs at two weeks into her cypionate dose, thinking the testosterone should be at the normal middle of the road of her monthly dose. Ive read primo enanthate has a half life of 5 - 7 days. At 7 days the not normal for her anger started??

It isn't an ideal protocol to me either. It was every five weeks. There were big peaks and valleys in mood at the five weeks. Her doctor changed it to four weeks because of this, which made it better, but far from ideal. She isn't crazy about a once a month poke with a needle, I've tried to convince her to spread it out, having the amount of new pins isn't an issue. I inject the once per month

If you cut it down to once a week you can use a 30g 3/8" slin pin and the pins will be very easy

Yes, she is on progesterone & estrogen. Normally there are peaks and valleys. Five weeks was bad, four is much better. I just told her your fiancee's dose schedule. she looked at me with one eyebrow raised, laughed at the greater stability in a moment of clarity , and said "my dose is Dr.'s orders, but I know those guys (you all, she hears me but sometimes the listening is well..) know more on half lifespan's and dosing than the Dr.'s do". Who knows, she may go for at ;east once a week on your recommendation lol. Whatever works, if she does I don't care whether it was me she listened to or not : )

I think she is going to go for the once per week on the testosterone, 25mgs per week. Thank you all for the help there! What is the general consensus on primo weekly dosage with going test cyp 25mgs per week?

Much appreciative for all the help

I think she is going to go for the once per week on the testosterone, 25mgs per week. Thank you all for the help there! What is the general consensus on primo weekly dosage with going test cyp 25mgs per week?

Much appreciative for all the help
If you're splitting the test dose, might as well incorporate it with the primo shot. Break it down further to just do the combined shot. I recommend primo twice a week so from all of this you described, I'd do 20mg primo, 10mg test in one pin twice a week. Say... Sunday and Wednesday if you start it today. Primo twice a week has been my personal favorite rather than having it once a week or once every 10 days as primo has a long half life. This way, everything is in at once, and consistent.

Back