Primobolan Anger?

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    22

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    250100

    Primobolan Anger?

    Can primo bring out unsolicited anger, negative aggression in females?
    Wife on TRT - Testosterone cypionate 100mgs every four weeks as prescribed by her doctor. She has been on this TRT for a couple of years. She is no stranger to the gym. She was out of the gym for awhile following a surgery. She wanted a little boost going back into the gym. We added 50mgs Primobolan enanthate at two weeks after her cypionate injection. One week into the Primoboloan she was exhibiting bouts of anger, frustration, and negative aggression. Have any of you experienced this, or know if it could be the Primobolan? Thank you in advance

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    GearGoddess's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    409

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 502Kev View Post
    Can primo bring out unsolicited anger, negative aggression in females?
    Wife on TRT - Testosterone cypionate 100mgs every four weeks as prescribed by her doctor. She has been on this TRT for a couple of years. She is no stranger to the gym. She was out of the gym for awhile following a surgery. She wanted a little boost going back into the gym. We added 50mgs Primobolan enanthate at two weeks after her cypionate injection. One week into the Primoboloan she was exhibiting bouts of anger, frustration, and negative aggression. Have any of you experienced this, or know if it could be the Primobolan? Thank you in advance
    Primo is a "feel good" compound, it's definitely not the primo bringing her aggression out. Could be the combo of the test but there's a chance it's not primo. Plus primo wouldn't kick in that fast.

  3. #3
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    22

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    250100

    Thanks GG, much appreciated. if it wasn't the primo, or combination with the test, that leaves one other thing.... Me

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,098

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,767
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,093
    Thanked in
    2,123 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    100mg every four weeks is not an ideal protocol. Switch to 25mg every week and see if that helps. She will have a much more stable hormone level. Hopefully she doesn't have to go in to dr to get injection.

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    556
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    375
    Thanked in
    288 Posts
    Rep Points
    453746031

    Ive noticed more angry emotions and reaction to,stimuli during this primo blast its manageable but its there. ive been waiting for that feel good feeling everyone mentions. Mainly just vascular is what I've gotten from it. I'm also not a chick tho so,l dunno,if that helps with anything.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    6,107

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,621
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,958
    Thanked in
    1,892 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Itís prolly her husband.

    See procards manifesto then adjust accordingly

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,112

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,983
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    100mg every four weeks is not an ideal protocol. Switch to 25mg every week and see if that helps. She will have a much more stable hormone level. Hopefully she doesn't have to go in to dr to get injection.
    No kidding. My fiancee prefers twice weekly with cyp to stay as stable as possible. I couldn't imagine the once monthly BS.

    I wonder if the issue isn't necessarily the primo but there could be something else jacked up, like progesterones or estrogen. Is she also on hormone replacement for estradiol?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    556
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    375
    Thanked in
    288 Posts
    Rep Points
    453746031

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    No kidding. My fiancee prefers twice weekly with cyp to stay as stable as possible. I couldn't imagine the once monthly BS.

    I wonder if the issue isn't necessarily the primo but there could be something else jacked up, like progesterones or estrogen. Is she also on hormone replacement for estradiol?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    100mgs all at once for a female does seem like a large dose. Then the taper down. Hormonally unstable is my first thought.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    22

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    250100

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    100mg every four weeks is not an ideal protocol. Switch to 25mg every week and see if that helps. She will have a much more stable hormone level. Hopefully she doesn't have to go in to dr to get injection.
    It isn't an ideal protocol to me either. It was every five weeks. There were big peaks and valleys in mood at the five weeks. Her doctor changed it to four weeks because of this, which made it better, but far from ideal. She isn't crazy about a once a month poke with a needle, I've tried to convince her to spread it out, having the amount of new pins isn't an issue. I inject the once per month

  10. #10
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    22

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    250100

    Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    Ive noticed more angry emotions and reaction to,stimuli during this primo blast its manageable but its there. ive been waiting for that feel good feeling everyone mentions. Mainly just vascular is what I've gotten from it. I'm also not a chick tho so,l dunno,if that helps with anything.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
    I'm thinking along the lines of GG's reply. I gave her a low first time dose of 50mgs at two weeks into her cypionate dose, thinking the testosterone should be at the normal middle of the road of her monthly dose. Ive read primo enanthate has a half life of 5 - 7 days. At 7 days the not normal for her anger started??

  11. #11
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    22

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    250100

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Itís prolly her husband.

    See procards manifesto then adjust accordingly
    It could very well be me, but she is definitely more sensitive than normal

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,098

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,767
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,093
    Thanked in
    2,123 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 502Kev View Post
    It isn't an ideal protocol to me either. It was every five weeks. There were big peaks and valleys in mood at the five weeks. Her doctor changed it to four weeks because of this, which made it better, but far from ideal. She isn't crazy about a once a month poke with a needle, I've tried to convince her to spread it out, having the amount of new pins isn't an issue. I inject the once per month
    If you cut it down to once a week you can use a 30g 3/8" slin pin and the pins will be very easy

  13. #13
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    22

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    250100

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    No kidding. My fiancee prefers twice weekly with cyp to stay as stable as possible. I couldn't imagine the once monthly BS.

    I wonder if the issue isn't necessarily the primo but there could be something else jacked up, like progesterones or estrogen. Is she also on hormone replacement for estradiol?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Yes, she is on progesterone & estrogen. Normally there are peaks and valleys. Five weeks was bad, four is much better. I just told her your fiancee's dose schedule. she looked at me with one eyebrow raised, laughed at the greater stability in a moment of clarity , and said "my dose is Dr.'s orders, but I know those guys (you all, she hears me but sometimes the listening is well..) know more on half lifespan's and dosing than the Dr.'s do". Who knows, she may go for at ;east once a week on your recommendation lol. Whatever works, if she does I don't care whether it was me she listened to or not : )

  14. #14
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    22

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    250100

    I think she is going to go for the once per week on the testosterone, 25mgs per week. Thank you all for the help there! What is the general consensus on primo weekly dosage with going test cyp 25mgs per week?

    Much appreciative for all the help

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    GearGoddess's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    409

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 502Kev View Post
    I think she is going to go for the once per week on the testosterone, 25mgs per week. Thank you all for the help there! What is the general consensus on primo weekly dosage with going test cyp 25mgs per week?

    Much appreciative for all the help
    If you're splitting the test dose, might as well incorporate it with the primo shot. Break it down further to just do the combined shot. I recommend primo twice a week so from all of this you described, I'd do 20mg primo, 10mg test in one pin twice a week. Say... Sunday and Wednesday if you start it today. Primo twice a week has been my personal favorite rather than having it once a week or once every 10 days as primo has a long half life. This way, everything is in at once, and consistent.

Similar Threads

  1. I need anger management
    By Sheriv in forum The Pit
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-10-2016, 07:50 PM
  2. Carb cycling and anger
    By Lokthan in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-26-2016, 12:56 PM
  3. Primobolan- What would you do?
    By Hex Mad House in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-24-2016, 02:37 AM
  4. After cycle anger
    By ponyboy in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-29-2014, 07:29 PM
  5. Anger probs and irritability?
    By jfreshxo in forum The Pit
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums