• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

[RESOLVED - see first post edit] Basicso STOLE over $500 in bitcoin from meter

IML Gear Cream!
Silence ehh....you guys can delete this if you want. Bogus

So, here is my input.
This guy has contacted us 3 days ago. He asked, why his order is not confirmed, we replied that we see the payment info he submitted, but we do not see the transfer itself. If customer choses bitcoin as payment option, our system assigns bitcoin address for that particular order. We checked that address and did not find anything. We checked also bch blockchain (some customers mix up and send bitcoin cash to bitcoin addresses), however it showed nothing. We replied and asked to provide the transaction ID. He provided. According to this transaction ID the transfer was sent not to our bitcoin address. Our addresses start with number 1... This one was sent to an address starting with b letter... We checked all correspondence, we looked for all other orders placed by this customer. The address he sent transfer to is not ours and it could not be ours. We never use addresses starting with b...
So, we explained to this customer, that every transaction sent is seen in the blockchain. The bitcoin address assigned by our system is seen in order details. When he placed his order, he got a confirmation e-mail with this bitcoin address as well. We asked him to check to be sure that we never changed it. Obviously there is no way we could change it in the email, which was sent after checkout. He can check it and can see that the address we provided and the address he sent money to - they are different. We asked to recheck as well, maybe he sent several transfers to different stores at the same time. After we explained that all transfers are seen in blockchain and his transfer was done not to the address provided by our system, he did not reply anything. We did not confirm his order, because it was not paid.
I can provide all screenshots if needed, if this customer agrees. Definitely it is not our fault and we did not even think to steal anything.

If he doesn't respond then it is very clear to me that he is a scammer and will be banned.

If he's not scamming then he needs to admit he made a mistake and apologize for bashing a source.

Tick Tock.....the hammer is rising

Last edited:
I say leave the thread open to show to new idiots that make the same mistake. Everyone's going to want to flame this guy anyway.
Just change the title so it's not bashing basic

***gasp***

EC876798-C623-42E0-B638-5350E8859A9F.gif

You mean one of the most reputable sources DIDN’T try to bamboozle someone??!!

I am shocked!!!

I think OP realizes his scam attempt is backfiring big time lol. Maybe it is the time to swing the hammer @REHH, as we don’t tolerate scammers.

I think OP realizes his scam attempt is backfiring big time lol. Maybe it is the time to swing the hammer @REHH, as we don’t tolerate scammers.

I also sent PM to him (polite) with advice/help... No reply.
As well, as the suggestions here in the thread... No reply.
That does not sound like someone eager and looking to get to the truth or legit to me.

I also sent PM to him (polite) with advice/help... No reply.
As well, as the suggestions here in the thread... No reply.
That does not sound like someone eager and looking to get to the truth or legit to me.

Thanks for the update. I'm just giving him time to reply then he's banned and this thread gets deleted.

Get Shredded!
Clear as day one of two things here. OP either made a stupid mistake and is too embarrassed to own up or he was trying to scam and sent info from another transaction he did. REHH.... keep the sledge hammer on standby....

Clearly he made a rookie mistake by bashing.. but it's out of fear of losing $500.. Give him a break.

And for the record, this guy isn't going to have any impact on Basic's business..
You guys came around here about the time Abaxen went belly up..
That's when I decided to try out pharmacom for the first time and that meant ordering from BasicStero.
Though I run mostly H-AS now.. I still require a few things from Basic that we do not carry. And I shop with confidence every time I need to.

Every order.. every product .. always top notch.. There's a ton of scammers out there selling fake Pharmacom products...
Basic even goes to such lengths to identify these scammers/fakes and post pics of the fake products and packaging, so bro's don't get scammed.

Basic's been doing Pharmacom the best, for the longest.. This thread will have zero impact on Basic's business... other than causing more to want to buy from them..

Definitely think the OP needs to be educated .. but not flamed. He just didn't understand what he was doing..

I did not make any mistake. The payment was sent to the exact address that was given to me upon checkout. You really think that I made a purchase from another site for the exact same price at the exact same time that I ordered from Basic? Hah... yeah right. Either there was a mistake in Basic's system and the wrong address was given to me or they are taking my money. Either way.... the responsibility lies with Basic to make it right.

I also sent PM to him (polite) with advice/help... No reply.As well, as the suggestions here in the thread... No reply.That does not sound like someone eager and looking to get to the truth or legit to me.
I didn't reply because you informed me in the PM that nothing could be done by a rep and you didn't have access to any of a customer's order information. I appreciate you trying to help, but no response from me is warranted when you inform me that there is nothing that you can do and you don't have access.

Sorry for the delayed responses though.... ASF emails always seem to end up in my spam folder.

I didn't reply because you informed me in the PM that nothing could be done by a rep and you didn't have access to any of a customer's order information. I appreciate you trying to help, but no response from me is warranted when you inform me that there is nothing that you can do and you don't have access.

I thought you would at least let me know you received the info in the PM -- i gave you contact info and offered ideas to help such as the info I posted here in the thread regarding finding the link to the transaction on the blockchain and sending that to Frank..

All that does not matter though as we can see you were already getting communication with Frank (Basicstero) so it is clear that the quote below is not true regarding the Basicstero support refusing to help:
Glad to hear you didn't have problems.. I would assume it was just an error if their sales support offered ANY help in trying to solve the issue...

clearly the issues and details were looked into and you were communicated with -- clearly an explanation was given.
So support did help you, but you simply do not like the reality of the conclusion.

I even explained in the thread what evidence (link to the blockchain transaction) you should give to whomever you were in email communication with.

But the source has replied and explained that the transfer did not go to the source's address:
So, here is my input.
This guy has contacted us 3 days ago. He asked, why his order is not confirmed, we replied that we see the payment info he submitted, but we do not see the transfer itself. If customer choses bitcoin as payment option, our system assigns bitcoin address for that particular order. We checked that address and did not find anything. We checked also bch blockchain (some customers mix up and send bitcoin cash to bitcoin addresses), however it showed nothing. We replied and asked to provide the transaction ID. He provided. According to this transaction ID the transfer was sent not to our bitcoin address. Our addresses start with number 1... This one was sent to an address starting with b letter... We checked all correspondence, we looked for all other orders placed by this customer. The address he sent transfer to is not ours and it could not be ours. We never use addresses starting with b...
So, we explained to this customer, that every transaction sent is seen in the blockchain. The bitcoin address assigned by our system is seen in order details. When he placed his order, he got a confirmation e-mail with this bitcoin address as well. We asked him to check to be sure that we never changed it. Obviously there is no way we could change it in the email, which was sent after checkout. He can check it and can see that the address we provided and the address he sent money to - they are different. We asked to recheck as well, maybe he sent several transfers to different stores at the same time. After we explained that all transfers are seen in blockchain and his transfer was done not to the address provided by our system, he did not reply anything. We did not confirm his order, because it was not paid.
I can provide all screenshots if needed, if this customer agrees. Definitely it is not our fault and we did not even think to steal anything.

No accusations towards you and nothing personal, but logically there is no way a source this big and with this good of a reputation would want/need to steal your $500.

IF the source was trying to steal, he wouldn't have asked the thread to be open.

Read Basicstero's reply he explained about the BTC address etc.
Therefore, I conclude you must have made some mistake.

I did not make any mistake. The payment was sent to the exact address that was given to me upon checkout. You really think that I made a purchase from another site for the exact same price at the exact same time that I ordered from Basic? Hah... yeah right. Either there was a mistake in Basic's system and the wrong address was given to me or they are taking my money. Either way.... the responsibility lies with Basic to make it right.

I am not saying you did this, but you do not need to make some exact same purchase at the same time.
Anyone can just transfer money of any amount to another of his or her own addresses at any time.
I can take my own BTC now and move them to another of my own addresses, screen shot it, and say it was paid to you -- see what I mean?
Just because you have a transaction does not mean it was sent to Basictero; only you and the source know for sure what address you were given so you would need to email the source the blockchain transaction and have the source see if it is one of their addresses (sounds like this occurred and they found it is not their address).

That is why many of us mention track record and reputation -- a lab that is over a decade old with thousands of satisfied customers would not ruin it's business for $500.
Please, I know maybe you are upset if you really did move your money to the wrong address, but think calmly and logically; your accusation does not make sense while the source's explanation makes complete sense.

I thought you would at least let me know you received the info in the PM -- i gave you contact info and offered ideas to help such as the info I posted here in the thread regarding finding the link to the transaction on the blockchain and sending that to Frank..All that does not matter though as we can see you were already getting communication with Frank (Basicstero) so it is clear that the quote below is not true regarding the Basicstero support refusing to help:clearly the issues and details were looked into and you were communicated with -- clearly an explanation was given. So support did help you, but you simply do not like the reality of the conclusion. I even explained in the thread what evidence (link to the blockchain transaction) you should give to whomever you were in email communication with.But the source has replied and explained that the transfer did not go to the source's address:No accusations towards you and nothing personal, but logically there is no way a source this big and with this good of a reputation would want/need to steal your $500.IF the source was trying to steal, he wouldn't have asked the thread to be open.Read Basicstero's reply he explained about the BTC address etc.Therefore, I conclude you must have made some mistake.
When I made the claim that support was not providing me with any help whatsoever that was true, and now that I have made a post people are responding and trying to figure out what happened. I agree that it is not logical for a source with such a reputation to steal my $500 and that is why I am confused. l have not been provided with any explanation as to where to money was sent. I sent the BTC to the exact address that was provided to me upon checkout, and I have been told that it is not the source's address. What mistake did I make?? I sent it to the exact address that was given to me upon checkout.

I am not saying you did this, but you do not need to make some exact same purchase at the same time.Anyone can just transfer money of any amount to another of his or her own addresses at any time.I can take my own BTC now and move them to another of my own addresses, screen shot it, and say it was paid to you -- see what I mean?Just because you have a transaction does not mean it was sent to Basictero; only you and the source know for sure what address you were given so you would need to email the source the blockchain transaction and have the source see if it is one of their addresses (sounds like this occurred and they found it is not their address).That is why many of us mention track record and reputation -- a lab that is over a decade old with thousands of satisfied customers would not ruin it's business for $500.Please, I know maybe you are upset if you really did move your money to the wrong address, but think calmly and logically; your accusation does not make sense while the source's explanation makes complete sense.
I understand what you are saying here... and I don't disagree with that being a possibility. I did not do that though and there's really no way that I can prove that.

IML Gear Cream!
What the actual fuck!? Did he send the blockchain info or not? He’s back on here still talking shit and you guys are all bringing him his blankie and a pacifier!?

Either he complied with the instructions in which case he should apologize or at least fuck off, or he didn’t - in which case he’s either incompetents or a scammer or both.

In which case he should still fuck off, but with REHH’s hammer up his ass.

I usually make a note to try a sponsor or make another order whenever one of these dumbfuck accusations happens, but GDI it happens too damn often and I can’t afford it lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the actual fuck!? Did he send the blockchain info or not? He’s back on here still talking shit and you guys are all bringing him his blankie and a pacifier!?Either he complied with the instructions in which case he should apologize or at least fuck off, or he didn’t - in which case he’s either incompetents or a scammer or both.In which case he should still fuck off, but with REHH’s hammer up his ass.I usually make a note to try a sponsor or make another order whenever one of these dumbfuck accusations happens, but GDI it happens too damn often and I can’t afford it lol!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sent the blockchain info before even making the post dude

So let me try to sum things up...I'm claiming that I sent the BTC to the exact address that was given to me when placing my order. The source is claiming that this is not his address. Due to reputation, and lack of reputation, everybody wants to side with the source.... sound about right?And I'm not blaming anybody for siding with the source I get it, it just fuckin sucks for me because I'm out $500

you're shit got intercepted mid order, just like mine.. except mine was western union and i sent to name that was given, they came back with we dont use that name, so out 350.. not sure how that shit happens but it does, weirdest fucking thing i've ever experienced... hell i still have that wU receipt, showed them pics, showed them the tracking, told them when money got picked up... but source is never wrong it appears... i told them someone over there skimming..lol...but shit happens.... FYI it wasnt Basic just to make sure noone assumes anything

Last edited:
only one question! Please provide the screenshot of the confirmation email, which is sent to every customer after checkout. Black out your address and any personal data. We would like to see this e-mail please.

What the actual fuck!? Did he send the blockchain info or not? He’s back on here still talking shit and you guys are all bringing him his blankie and a pacifier!?

Either he complied with the instructions in which case he should apologize or at least fuck off, or he didn’t - in which case he’s either incompetents or a scammer or both.

In which case he should still fuck off, but with REHH’s hammer up his ass.

I usually make a note to try a sponsor or make another order whenever one of these dumbfuck accusations happens, but GDI it happens too damn often and I can’t afford it lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes he provided transfer id. according to that transfer number, coins were sent to an address, starting with bc letters, whereas we always have addresses starting with number 1. That is not our address. He claims now, that he sent coins to the address that we provided and that address was allegedly the one he sent coins to... all trials to explain that the address is seen in order details and that he received a confirmation e-mail with that address as well, were senseless. I asked him 4 days ago per email to check his confirmation message and the address in it, but he did not reply anything. He went public. Ok, i ask now to provide the screenshot of that confirmation e-mail.

This is funny. Basicstero has the best customer experience you can imagine, highest quality and best prices. Noone will take seriously that they would steal $500.

you're shit got intercepted mid order, just like mine.. except mine was western union and i sent to name that was given, they came back with we dont use that name, so out 350.. not sure how that shit happens but it does, weirdest fucking thing i've ever experienced... hell i still have that wU receipt, showed them pics, showed them the tracking, told them when money got picked up... but source is never wrong it appears... i told them someone over there skimming..lol...but shit happens.... FYI it wasnt Basic just to make sure noone assumes anything

Western Union transfers can not be intercepted. We have many issues with WU lately, because they ban receivers who pick up numerous transfers regularly. However, if we can not pick up a transfer, it does not mean that money is lost. You just contact WU and ask for refund.
Although, I remember a couple of cases... if my memory does not fail, funds sent to us to China were according to WU operator picked up in the USA, Colorado...
Yes, just found a similar review here
https://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/western-union.html?page=19
H. B. of Gadsden, AL Verified Reviewer

Original review: Sept. 15, 2015I made a money transfer by cash in the amount of $ 500.00 to my cousin on 8/7/2015 from Alabama to be paid out in Maryland. My cousin went to a Western Union location in Maryland to pick up the money and was told that the money was not available. I called Western Union and was told that my money has been paid to someone else in Colorado. On calling again, I was told by one of their customer service representatives that the money is now paid to someone else in Alabama. When I asked them to refund my money since they could not pay my cousin, I was told that my money will not be refunded back to me until they finish an indefinite investigation.
This is bullshit. We investigated a similar case. It turned out that Western Union is registered in Colorado.Western Union Financial Services Inc., PO Box 7030, Englewood, Colorado 80155-7030.
So, it was their safety department or something like this, they found that transfer suspicious and canceled it. Usually, if a transfer is canceled, it says so on their web-site. In that case it said it was picked up and when we called WU, they told it was picked up in the USA, Colorado. Operator just tells, what he/she sees in their database. Further investigation showed that they banned this transfer and I have no idea how and why, but it got this status "payment picked up" in Colorado.
We did not have similar cases for a very long time. However, if you ran into a similar situation with us or any other source, you need to insist on further investigation. In our case funds were sent to China, there is no way funds could be picked up by someone in the USA. WU is obliged to investigate such cases and refund cash.

i mean the communication was intercepted....somehow like me another name was given after checkout... like his, another bit address was given that wasn't yours

Western Union transfers can not be intercepted. We have many issues with WU lately, because they ban receivers who pick up numerous transfers regularly. However, if we can not pick up a transfer, it does not mean that money is lost. You just contact WU and ask for refund.
Although, I remember a couple of cases... if my memory does not fail, funds sent to us to China were according to WU operator picked up in the USA, Colorado...
Yes, just found a similar review here
https://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/western-union.html?page=19

This is bullshit. We investigated a similar case. It turned out that Western Union is registered in Colorado.Western Union Financial Services Inc., PO Box 7030, Englewood, Colorado 80155-7030.
So, it was their safety department or something like this, they found that transfer suspicious and canceled it. Usually, if a transfer is canceled, it says so on their web-site. In that case it said it was picked up and when we called WU, they told it was picked up in the USA, Colorado. Operator just tells, what he/she sees in their database. Further investigation showed that they banned this transfer and I have no idea how and why, but it got this status "payment picked up" in Colorado.
We did not have similar cases for a very long time. However, if you ran into a similar situation with us or any other source, you need to insist on further investigation. In our case funds were sent to China, there is no way funds could be picked up by someone in the USA. WU is obliged to investigate such cases and refund cash.

Back