• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hydration Hydration Hydration!

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We talk about how important it is to take in plenty of fluids but, it's usually in regards to AAS and especially orals.

Well, that's about the least important part of Hydration in regards to da Gainz.

Everything in the body is somehow effected by Hydration. Brain, joints, muscles, gut, bones, blood viscosity. It all needs da h20. So, this is why you should be drinking a full glass every morning first thing out of bed, but I digress.

In my experience, the most over looked part of this is digestion and gut health. Not only does water help break down food so you can better digest it (I'll touch on this again), it helps with bowel movements. Ever had that toilet buster? Yeah, might have needed more water.

Alongside the digestion aspect, you have the absorption role. This ties into blood viscosity as well. To actually make use of the foods you're digesting, because at this point you've made a conscious decision that I'm right about this stuff and you're going to drink more water, blood viscosity and in turn, circulation and nutrient partitioning will be in a better state from proper Hydration. I often have clients use some type of electrolytes in their intra workout, if they are using one, with carbs for this reason. Forcing blood into the muscle isn't as simple as getting a pump. You need the proper minerals involved to maximize this. So, water = better pumps = better nutrient partition = Gainz.

There is something to consider here though. While being hydrated is important, water intake during meals should not be in excess. This can cause distension and generally being uncomfortable which isn't our goal. Sips during meals with the bulk of fluids a little while after or before so you have time to digest a bit and aren't carrying around a food/water baby for an hour

If you're not digesting properly, you're not making the most of your nutrition plan, or lack there of.

Here's what goes into my daily gallon. I drink more then this during a day but I always make sure I get at least this one gallon down and it's easy to do so.

I add in a carton of coconut water, 2 packs of crystal light and down the hatch it goes. The coconut water adds a pretty awesome flavor (if you get the flavored ones) and, a few extra minerals you wouldn't typically get. Before it's brought up, the calories are inconsequential unless you're in prep.

Lots of guys won't drink enough water because it's boring. This helps that.

Enjoy!
6cb9de63046c59f0f1269170666d0cd2.jpg

Ive been looking for something to add to my gallon+ a day i feel like i need more electrolytes or minerals. Theres times my piss still looks yellow even after consuming what seems to be adequate water.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I agree with all that. Water is very important for gut and digestion health. A good example is when you get drunk for a few days in a row then eat a big meal. See how long and how inefficient your body is at processing the food. That’s just one example of many I could bring up that are a pretty evident sign for me.

I been adding Fruit Juicy Red flavoring to my water as plain water is so boring. Been trying to drink a gallon a workout.

I use a half gallon jug, first go pure water, second go Raspberry Lemonade Crystal light, and go back and forth through the day..along with 20oz Ice water with each meal in top if my jug drinking...I feel better when I get some pure water without flavors in also. But the Crystal Light is a nice treat.

I started drinking a lot of coconut water, I love the flavor, I started last summer I had a job in oklahoma and holy shit it was hot there, I was sweating my ass off. second day I was worn down from the heat and a local told me I cant drink just water all day I'm not replenishing electrolytes, so I got a Gatorade and was surprised my energy level came back. just saying

IML Gear Cream!
I started drinking a lot of coconut water, I love the flavor, I started last summer I had a job in oklahoma and holy shit it was hot there, I was sweating my ass off. second day I was worn down from the heat and a local told me I cant drink just water all day I'm not replenishing electrolytes, so I got a Gatorade and was surprised my energy level came back. just saying
Yeah it's not just the water when you're talking about extremes in heat and energy expenditures.

Minerals nga!

Just don't forget to account for the 21 grams of sugar in your daily macros.

Back