Reviews

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reviews

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    748 Posts
    Rep Points

Ordering from gorilla was a good experience for me. I looked around on all the other sites and every review looked the same and scammy. Then magically I ended up on this one, lurked around for a few months and read gorillas contests guys logs. Killabe and Bigjape were killing these logs and appeared like good guys. Actually most guys on here are dudes you would have on football or baseball team. They will give you shit but really they care what best for you, kinda weird but cool. So inspired but not totally convinced I decided to pull the trigger. Nothing big, hell I am still a rookie. I guess if I needed any help with ordering I could just pm Bigrich and have him help but the process was super easy and never had to contact anyone. Bitcoin is not that hard to figure out once you try a couple of things and every sponsor here has a page on how to do it. So great order placed and a huge snow storm hits. Well fuck this might jack up some plans but no it showed up like a champion bull rider through snow. Everything went and is going as planned. I am on week 4 and would say I feel great but I am sore all the time from working out. Good sore I guess. I will do bloods next week sometime. Thanks to the gorilla guys youíre awesome!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Ordering from gorilla was a good experience for me. I looked around on all the other sites and every review looked the same and scammy. Then magically I ended up on this one, lurked around for a few months and read gorillas contests guys logs. Killabe and Bigjape were killing these logs and appeared like good guys. Actually most guys on here are dudes you would have on football or baseball team. They will give you shit but really they care what best for you, kinda weird but cool. So inspired but not totally convinced I decided to pull the trigger. Nothing big, hell I am still a rookie. I guess if I needed any help with ordering I could just pm Bigrich and have him help but the process was super easy and never had to contact anyone. Bitcoin is not that hard to figure out once you try a couple of things and every sponsor here has a page on how to do it. So great order placed and a huge snow storm hits. Well fuck this might jack up some plans but no it showed up like a champion bull rider through snow. Everything went and is going as planned. I am on week 4 and would say I feel great but I am sore all the time from working out. Good sore I guess. I will do bloods next week sometime. Thanks to the gorilla guys youíre awesome!
    Thanks for the feedback man glad to hear everything went smooth and your enjoying the goodies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post

Let me guess, snows like hell but the suspensions held and your gear didnít crash right? Love Gorilla. I actually just read a thread where a guy got sent crashed gear, was offered absolutely nothing for customer service, and the rep even tried to say ďmy (same brand) gear crashes if I sleep with the window openĒ. What a load of shit. Iím glad these guys donít pull that shit.

Another source here (pm for name) sold me a contaminated vial. I bitched and was told ďdonít worry itís a piece of stopper that froze and broke off since itís so cold in the plane hull at 30k feet. What a fucking crock! So suddenly all air cargo is at risk of freezing? Kinda like the ice cube of a Doberman puppy I was sent in December right??? Then after bitching, they replaced with the most pip filled bullshit tren ace as a payback for going public. Iím talking debilitated for a week pip. Never again... I trust Gorilla, good people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    748 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Let me guess, snows like hell but the suspensions held and your gear didnít crash right? Love Gorilla. I actually just read a thread where a guy got sent crashed gear, was offered absolutely nothing for customer service, and the rep even tried to say ďmy (same brand) gear crashes if I sleep with the window openĒ. What a load of shit. Iím glad these guys donít pull that shit.

Another source here (pm for name) sold me a contaminated vial. I bitched and was told ďdonít worry itís a piece of stopper that froze and broke off since itís so cold in the plane hull at 30k feet. What a fucking crock! So suddenly all air cargo is at risk of freezing? Kinda like the ice cube of a Doberman puppy I was sent in December right??? Then after bitching, they replaced with the most pip filled bullshit tren ace as a payback for going public. Iím talking debilitated for a week pip. Never again... I trust Gorilla, good people.
    Haha! I was sure if anyones would have crashed it would have been mine. I was even preparing reading up on how to heat them up. But no it sat outside even for a couple of hours before i got home in the snow. Still liquid goodness

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post

Damn all bad bro. That's y I stick with gorilla only. I have been running gp only for 3 plus years and am always happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points

So many great reviews. Iím glad this thread was posted. It helped a lot to convince me to put in my first order!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Always a good experience with gp. Been using them for years now. g2g

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Reviews

Used Gorilla for few years. Tried different lab to save a few bucks and instantly regretted and came back. You get what you pay for!! And honestly Gorilla is still good prices. Used different Tests, a lot of the orals, and love the the TPP/ISO test blend. The Tren is liquid gold. I currently using the NPP. The oil is smooth and goes through 26g pin. Fast delivery. Great customer service. And the Gorilla reps for real help. So if your looking for a legit, high quality source. Gorilla has you covered.

Last edited by craynonr; 04-02-2020 at 07:06 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by craynonr View Post
    Used Gorilla for few years. Tried different lab to save a few bucks and instantly regretted and came back. You get what you pay for!! And honestly Gorilla is still good prices. Used different Tests, a lot of the orals, and love the the TPP/ISO test blend. The Tren is liquid gold. I currently using the NPP. The oil is smooth and goes through 26g pin. Fast delivery. Great customer service. And the Gorilla reps for real help. So if your looking for a legit, high quality source. Gorilla has you covered.

Thanks for the review brotha

Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

I had run test cyp npp tren ace all with good results in the past year no pip good prices good quality n now better payment choices i see n big rich is the man he will take care of you with no problem i will be ordering soon

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by salvaje1028 View Post
    I had run test cyp npp tren ace all with good results in the past year no pip good prices good quality n now better payment choices i see n big rich is the man he will take care of you with no problem i will be ordering soon

I appreciate the kind words big man

Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

I ordered a pair of shoes online. I ordered Gorilla the same day.
    Gorilla showed up first. Go figure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Great Products, Great Service, Solid!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OddBob View Post
    Great Products, Great Service, Solid!
    Thank you bud!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Gorillas good shit man had an issue with wrong item sent and they quickly sent me the proper item. GTG

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk