• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New 2019 BMW M5

CSOReaper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What a damn car! Was getting my recall done Monday and went into the BMW showroom. They had a new M5 on the floor. Blue and with a twin turbo v8. 616 bhp. 10 second quarter mile time and 0 to 60 in 2.8 seconds.

Damn I want one bad. 125k.

AAAWW crap Reap, I thought you were going to show us some pics.....I guess I'll have to do a search on the net. I'm not even a BMW fan, but a buddy of mine had one a couple years ago, and the car was pretty fast. And comfortable inside too. His had a V-10 engine, but I like the idea of a V8 with Twin turbos better.

What a damn car! Was getting my recall done Monday and went into the BMW showroom. They had a new M5 on the floor. Blue and with a twin turbo v8. 616 bhp. 10 second quarter mile time and 0 to 60 in 2.8 seconds.

Damn I want one bad. 125k.

Nice! I have a 2016 M3 (powder blue) has 9k miles on it.

You should check out that new Bugatti la voiture noire

the new Cadillac CTS V6 has 420HP thats a nice car

2.8 second 0-60, according to Car and Driver.

And they did get it down into the 10s. Damn.

The cost is more than the mortgage left on my house, though.

Being a bigger guy like me the m5 is as awesome as gets. I’d take one over almost anything even Ferrari’s Lamborghini’s whatever

Sorry guys, been busy. Yea, it is a lot, but damn that thing is perfect. I do have a pic I snapped quickly, doesn't do it justice.

Nice!!! I like the exterior color too. But that white interior would have to go. I hate white interiors. For me, black is beautiful.

I would have agreed until I saw it. It is part black and part white. Really looks good. It's a beast though.

IML Gear Cream!
I would have agreed until I saw it. It is part black and part white. Really looks good. It's a beast though.
Were you able to drive it, or atleast have them give you a ride in it?? I bet it would be tough to work on with all the plumbing of the twin turbos running all over the engine compartment. I mean I realize that most guys who have the coin for that car won't be working on it themselves, but I'd at least want to change the air filter and the spark plugs myself. And I bet that's really a PITA to do on that car.

If I would have test driven that I would own it. Better just look from afar. I have a 325 I I will post on here soon.

If I would have test driven that I would own it. Better just look from afar.
LOL....I hear ya. I once had a candid conversation with a new car salesman, and I asked him in general which gender is it easier to sell cars to. He said men hands down. He explained to me that men are emotional and impulsive when it comes to buying a car, but most women are super practical, and are usually a very tough sell, (when it comes to cars). Now if it's shoes or clothes, I know that's a whole different story LOL.

I love BMW, (but only to lease, free maintenance included). I went to get an oil change on a 5 series that owned used and the local import auto repair shop wanted $900 for a standard oil change! (I ended up doing it myself and sold it shortly thereafter). They are great cars but terribly expensive to maintain after your coverage has run out.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love BMW, (but only to lease, free maintenance included). I went to get an oil change on a 5 series that owned used and the local import auto repair shop wanted $900 for a standard oil change! (I ended up doing it myself and sold it shortly thereafter). They are great cars but terribly expensive to maintain after your coverage has run out.

Max

holy crap, they probably think most BMW owners dont know how to change oil themselves. those boutique cars are nice but for half the price you can own a fully restored 65 mustang

Well here is the thing. 900 is retarded for an oil change. They hold anywhere from 7 to 9 quarts if synthetic oil. So an oil change will cost you about 140.

Talldeck, he is 100% right. I research everything, but I had no idea about that car. Usually when I go to buy I know more about it than the salesman. In this case, I was in love.

A BMW is a mechanics car. They will have issues. Cooling system, gaskets, etc. They are the finest machines I have driven. I used to be a Mercedes guy until I bought the BMW for my daughter. I do all of my own work. Grew up working on cars and had a 69 SS Camaro and a 67 Nova.

Honestly, unless you have some spare cash and some time, there are other cars for you. Even the new ones have things happen but then again everything does.

BMW= bring more wallet, a very good expensive over engineered pussy slayer

BMW= bring more wallet, a very good expensive over engineered pussy slayer
no shit, I had a busted up bronco and used to drive my daughter to school everyday and not one look from the soccer moms in front of the school, one morning I borrowed my bros brand new beamer and all those same hos were staring LOLZ

no shit, I had a busted up bronco and used to drive my daughter to school everyday and not one look from the soccer moms in front of the school, one morning I borrowed my bros brand new beamer and all those same hos were staring LOLZ

You got that right! Women can smell money!! Bitches! LMAO

Max

You got that right! Women can smell money!! Bitches! LMAO

Max

Yes they can, and money to women is like sex to guys. That's why most people who work in banks are women. They just love being around money.

Get Shredded!
Tall Deck figured it out. ;)

rich_guy.jpg

Well shit, in that case, I will just go buy it and pick me up a piece. Then I will be divorced in about 5 minutes and she will take the car lol

Same car here costs more than 250k. Fucking import duties.. i got an Audi a5 sportsback for 100k. I wish we could have global trade and no import duties.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Same car here costs more than 250k. Fucking import duties.. i got an Audi a5 sportsback for 100k. I wish we could have global trade and no import duties.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Damn. I did not realize gyms generated so much income. I always thought they were a lower end business, high investment and low to moderate return.

Damn. I did not realize gyms generated so much income. I always thought they were a lower end business, high investment and low to moderate return.
i think rajput is from a wealthy military family. I think the definition of his username is some Hindu warrior descended from high end of the caste.

I know hes pakistani but I think he’s from a well of family nonetheless

otherwise, I too would like to open a gym in Pakistan.

I’m pretty sure raj pimps out his sheep on the side

Pimping ain’t easy 🐑

i think rajput is from a wealthy military family. I think the definition of his username is some Hindu warrior descended from high end of the caste.

I know hes pakistani but I think he’s from a well of family nonetheless

otherwise, I too would like to open a gym in Pakistan.
In that case, I will send rajput a PM about adoption.

In that case, I will send rajput a PM about adoption.
Grown Pakistani man adopts a United States grandpa and then forces him to clean gym equipment for near slave wages.

I can see it now....lol

Back