• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

could use your input fellas

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello hello. whats up guys.
appreciate ya taking a second to read this and possibly give me some input.

i find myself in a position to wonder if i should self prescribe, for a short time. not sure tho. so stay with me here. been with an online over the phone type trt clinic for a year or so. love it. theyre great, and im feeling great, and my lady loves me being on trt. during our talk today, she mentioned that she doesnt want to me discontinue my treatment, i have insurance, but this company doesnt accept insurance, and my insurance doesnt cover out of network out of state. so all of this, is out of pocket. and its a heavy expense, at least for me it is , as im not making great money.

got my girl pregnant, trying to save for a place and she lost her job, hasnt been easy on me. but i have 3 months b4 the kid gets here, in another month or so, the dr expects his cut, plus the meds, plus the bloods, all in about 800 after meds n pins shipping, bloodwork and his fee..

should i bail, and do this on my own, get tested myself periodically, ugl this shit until i can find a local endo to get me back on in a legit manor. but then , how. i have to tank my test levels right?
what would be the pros and cons, any advice or suggestions would be great.

Yes.

or st least until you can get health insurance to cover it. 800 bucks is re-goddamn-dickeliss bro. Online bloodwork is even
chesper than all that. Plus you got a kid coming....

so yes, go underground

I do both Trt and ugl. I get tested by my family Dr just so I can hold the script. I get tested on my own as well to post lab results for the UGL I use. Trt thru a UGL is cheap and easy to do on your own. If you need help feel free to PM me.

Buy your own and get bloods every 3 -6 months. As long as you get your blood checked and it checks out fine why do i need too pay $$$ trt clinics . Been doing it this way for years . Id rather spend my money else where . Then for a trt clinic over priced bottle of test.

I was in a similar situation. I was seeing a doc and had a script for trt, but then I lost my insurance and started ordering from overseas and self-administering for a number of years. Last year, one of my orders got caught by customs and thankfully I got insurance again. I just went to a new PCP and told him that I had been self-administering trt from an overseas pharmacy. He was cool and wrote me script. I had a $30 copay for my doc visit and then my script (10ml vial of Test Cyp dosed at 100mg per ml) was $44. I could have gotten the script cheaper with my insurance; however, the pharmacy that filled my script did not take my insurance. I got to go back for blood work in a couple of weeks and see if anything needs to be adjusted. I had looked at the online TRT docs but that shit was way too fucking expensive for me.

If all you are doing is TRT, go to the doctor.

A lawyer to handle felony charges is way more expensive.

Without using insurance: I went to a local doctor, paid very little for an office visit. I brought my own recent blood test showing me low, which the doctor was willing to use to get me started. I used goodrx.com for testosterone prices (try it!) and after a while of coming in on point talked the doctor into extending the blood test interval from 90 days to 6 months, which reduced my expense even further. It's pretty cheap.

Good advise.
If all you are doing is TRT, go to the doctor.

A lawyer to handle felony charges is way more expensive.

Without using insurance: I went to a local doctor, paid very little for an office visit. I brought my own recent blood test showing me low, which the doctor was willing to use to get me started. I used goodrx.com for testosterone prices (try it!) and after a while of coming in on point talked the doctor into extending the blood test interval from 90 days to 6 months, which reduced my expense even further. It's pretty cheap.

Looking at the OP, I now see that it was made in March of this year. Hopefully he got it figured out by now.

Back