Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    What did you send and is it from your local line?
    Yes correct, it was sent from our local line. Results should be available by next week. As for the specifics, this information is private. Unfortunately i don't spend my money on testing to share what i discover in the present raw scene. Otherwise, competitors would leech off my test results and be tipped off on what powders potentially might have certain purity levels and what not. That's what gives us an edge over our competition. I test to figure these unknowns out. Most labs don't test anything, and therefore their products will always be a gamble. If the lab has a great reputation, then of course the odds will be on your side. But things can still go wrong sometimes. Labs with good reputation have had bad test results too. All of the blind testing done proves the above. I think only 25% of the blind tests done on labs ever pass. I haven't done the math. But you can check the aasforum and Professional-muscle's sister website to see.

But since we are getting into this discussion. I'll give you an example from our previous testing that we sent in July. Only because mtren is not sold by most sources so it doesn't do any harm sharing this recent experience.

Last batch that i sent for testing, MTREN Was included. I never posted an mtren test result because there was no point to post something i never released publicly. That is unethical and misleading.

What was the result of what powder that i thought was mtren? Tren Base. But don't be alarmed, those of you who have been following me, know i have NEVER sold MTREN in over 1.5 years. People kept asking me when is mtren coming back and were ready to send me money. I refused to accept their orders. Despite me having the powder in my possession. I never sold it to anyone, i waited until the test results came back before releasing to the public. But I never did since it was tren base.

So just because i dont want to share what I am going to be testing, it does not mean i have bad intent. If i was unethical I could have taken that mtren test result, that tested as 98% tren base, and added it to the test results page as "Tren Base " nobody would have known, not even jano because it was a blind test. But that is unethical. So the tren base powder was trashed, it was such a small amount to even make tren base out of.

Here was the mtren result, https://janoshik.com/tests/7132-AAS_...__BD326KZ9F5R7 never published. I could have posted it as tren base to make me look good, but that is a lie and misleading people into thinking its from our current tren base being sold and so i never did.

And Obscured i know you are just curious and dont mean any harm towards us, So I don't interpret it that way. I only post the above because if i have just replied "that information is private" it would make me look suspicious. So i feel this long reply is necessary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points

I appreciate the long response to a curious person such as myself! Really I was just curious if some things Iím looking to get were on your testing list. Youíre reputation is undeniable at this point as I remember you back during your time on AB. But any source is only as good as its last batch of raws! Appreciate you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post
    Yes correct, it was sent from our local line. Results should be available by next week. As for the specifics, this information is private. Unfortunately i don't spend my money on testing to share what i discover in the present raw scene. Otherwise, competitors would leech off my test results and be tipped off on what powders potentially might have certain purity levels and what not. That's what gives us an edge over our competition. I test to figure these unknowns out. Most labs don't test anything, and therefore their products will always be a gamble. If the lab has a great reputation, then of course the odds will be on your side. But things can still go wrong sometimes. Labs with good reputation have had bad test results too. All of the blind testing done proves the above. I think only 25% of the blind tests done on labs ever pass. I haven't done the math. But you can check the aasforum and Professional-muscle's sister website to see.

But since we are getting into this discussion. I'll give you an example from our previous testing that we sent in July. Only because mtren is not sold by most sources so it doesn't do any harm sharing this recent experience.

Last batch that i sent for testing, MTREN Was included. I never posted an mtren test result because there was no point to post something i never released publicly. That is unethical and misleading.

What was the result of what powder that i thought was mtren? Tren Base. But don't be alarmed, those of you who have been following me, know i have NEVER sold MTREN in over 1.5 years. People kept asking me when is mtren coming back and were ready to send me money. I refused to accept their orders. Despite me having the powder in my possession. I never sold it to anyone, i waited until the test results came back before releasing to the public. But I never did since it was tren base.

So just because i dont want to share what I am going to be testing, it does not mean i have bad intent. If i was unethical I could have taken that mtren test result, that tested as 98% tren base, and added it to the test results page as "Tren Base " nobody would have known, not even jano because it was a blind test. But that is unethical. So the tren base powder was trashed, it was such a small amount to even make tren base out of.

Here was the mtren result, https://janoshik.com/tests/7132-AAS_...__BD326KZ9F5R7 never published. I could have posted it as tren base to make me look good, but that is a lie and misleading people into thinking its from our current tren base being sold and so i never did.

And Obscured i know you are just curious and dont mean any harm towards us, So I don't interpret it that way. I only post the above because if i have just replied "that information is private" it would make me look suspicious. So i feel this long reply is necessary.
    Last edited by Obscured78; 09-17-2020 at 05:30 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts
    Rep Points

Last edited by Jpal; 09-25-2020 at 10:33 AM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    do you still have primo in stock from the july 2020 batch?
    Yes we do. Currently have (37) Primo e 200 in stock from the July Batch.

From July, everything that I tested is still being sold except for the test e. Current test e is from new batch.
    I would say in about 4-5 weeks time most of the stuff tested in July will be gone. After npp sells out, we will no longer sell it at this dosage and use npp 150 instead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the reply JP. In the process of placing another order...

Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post
    Yes we do. Currently have (37) Primo e 200 in stock from the July Batch.

From July, everything that I tested is still being sold except for the test e. Current test e is from new batch.
    I would say in about 4-5 weeks time most of the stuff tested in July will be gone. After npp sells out, we will no longer sell it at this dosage and use npp 150 instead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Any new testing on test cyp batches?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points

Thereís one from July..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjjh20 View Post
    Any new testing on test cyp batches?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Thereís one from July..
    Yea pm the rep ...thought that batch would have been gone by now ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mjjh20 View Post
    Yea pm the rep ...thought that batch would have been gone by now ...
    I think itís on special right now for
    month of October; 10 for $240 I believe but donít quote me; info is around here somewhere in another thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

I think itís on special right now for
    month of October; 10 for $240 I believe but donít quote me; info is around here somewhere in another thread
    Ok I check it out