• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bleeding after pinning

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How much gear do you lose when you bleed after pinning. It was a 1 inch 23 gauge pin on glute, pinned a little lower than I should have

23g wtf!!! Man I feel sorry for your ass cheek.

To get an accurate amount of gear loss we need you to test the viscosity of your blood amount of gear injected. And what you last ate for super 3 days and 2 nights before the pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 is not bad. Lol I’m assuming based on your response that you don’t lose enough to want to maybe repin

23 is not bad. Lol I’m assuming based on your response that you don’t lose enough to want to maybe repin

23 is not bad? The fuck it is..... I won’t pin anymore bigger that 27.... plus I’m a pussy when it comes to needles

shit i pin everything 22g.. 1 1/2, 1, and 3/4 inch.. it isnt that bad

want something even better, my very first injection was the old glass redijects sustanon from Organon remember them.. them fuckers came with 18g i was doin that and saying how do these big motherfuckers stick themselves with this shit almost daily... LOL.. yeah it was long long time ago

23 is perfect for me. Anything bigger takes too long for me and feels the same

want something even better, my very first injection was the old glass redijects sustanon from Organon remember them.. them fuckers came with 18g i was doin that and saying how do these big motherfuckers stick themselves with this shit almost daily... LOL.. yeah it was long long time ago

O yeah I never did them but my brother was all about it.

IML Gear Cream!

I want to see you pin with a 18g cannon

I use them as a loader. I would have to take up tennis if I was forced to use them

how someone can pin with 27g? the oil won't go through the needle.... my choice is 22g for glutes and 25g for small muscles...

I use nothing but 25g. I might pick up some 27g just to see if it’ll work. I think it will

I can't believe some of these people...

25 for me. 27 hurts me worse for some reason. I have a load of 27 that I don't plan on using.

The blood donor is a 17 or 18. That sob hurts.

Get Shredded!
How much gear do you lose when you bleed after pinning. It was a 1 inch 23 gauge pin on glute, pinned a little lower than I should have
just re pin to be safe. You could have possibly lost a mg or two and any true gear head knows the only way to make up for that is to x it by 100 😃

23 is not bad? The fuck it is..... I won’t pin anymore bigger that 27.... plus I’m a pussy when it comes to needles

I won't use a 27g nor smaller for I.M. injections because I don't like the idea of using any pins shorter than one inch. I can't help but think that many guys end up with a lump near the injection site that won't go away for 10 days because they didn't get the gear deep enough into the muscle, and some of it migrates to the subcutaneous surface and causes problems due to the lack of blood supply. This isn't a problem with water based solutions intended for sub q injections such as peptides, but for oil based gear, I think you're asking for trouble by using pins shorter than one inch. I use 25gx1" and I used to use 23gx1"

I mostly use a 27g 1.25" for vg and quads, 27g 1.5" for glutes 25g 1" for delts and lats. Sometimes I'll use a 25g 5/8" for delts. If I could find a 27g 1" needle I would use it instead of the 25g. I mostly brew my own gear with mct oil so I have no issues pushing it through a 27g and when I do use gear from a UGL I find if I heat up the barrel of the pin with the gear in it with a hairdryer for a few min I dont have much issue pushing it through a 27g needle. Plus it makes me inject a little slower and I find that if I inject slow I get less pip and the oil never leaks back out

I mostly use a 27g 1.25" for vg and quads, 27g 1.5" for glutes 25g 1" for delts and lats. Sometimes I'll use a 25g 5/8" for delts. If I could find a 27g 1" needle I would use it instead of the 25g. I mostly brew my own gear with mct oil so I have no issues pushing it through a 27g and when I do use gear from a UGL I find if I heat up the barrel of the pin with the gear in it with a hairdryer for a few min I dont have much issue pushing it through a 27g needle. Plus it makes me inject a little slower and I find that if I inject slow I get less pip and the oil never leaks back out

100 percent this post!!

Except I use 1.5 27g on gluts. I got a phat ass just saying.

I leave the needle in for 20-30 seconds. I find that this minimizes the gear loss if you happen to bleed.

I use 27g and it does take longer to pin but zero pip and hardly any build up of scar tissue. I've even used a 30g 1/2 to pin delts and it worked out great.

This thread is funny. Im with DQ- The angle is odd for me on glutes so I use 23g, 1.5 inch- For quads and shoulders I use 25g, 1 inch;
I dont really see much of a difference in time it takes to get oil through with 22g vs 23g so glutes I say go with 23g and save your ass a bit. 25 g takes a little while- 27 g Ive never used for oils.

Back