• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bleeding after pinning

IML Gear Cream!
Smaller gauge + slower injection = less pip

I always wonder how many guys could have avoided pip by using a smaller gauge and not slamming their gear. It's not a race, unless you've got a needle phobia and are afraid of passing out before you finish injecting. :rolleyes:

The gear I’m using is pretty thin. Not as smooth through a 27 but it does go quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
most UGL use grape seed and that can easily go thru a slin pin. 28g X 1/2 slins are awesome

i'll have to remember this when ordering needles again.. still got boxes of them from injecting animals on the farm... so not gonna waste em...

shopping

it would take 10 min for me to push 1ml through a 27g. 25 is the smallest i go.
I thought the same thing but when pinning biceps and pecs it’s a smooth easy process. I only use 27g for thoes two muscle groups because they are 27g 5/8 and not long enough for larger muscles. I use 25g 1in for everything else.

I thought the same thing but when pinning biceps and pecs it’s a smooth easy process. I only use 27g for thoes two muscle groups because they are 27g 5/8 and not long enough for larger muscles. I use 25g 1in for everything else.

Why not use 27g 1.5 inch for glutes

No such thing. The smallest gauge pins I've ever found that are 1.5" or even 1" long are 25g. This is due to the fact that all pins smaller than 25g are intented for insulin use, or for other subcutaneous injected meds, and not for intramuscular injections

No such thing. The smallest gauge pins I've ever found that are 1.5" or even 1" long are 25g. This is due to the fact that all pins smaller than 25g are intented for insulin use, or for other subcutaneous injected meds, and not for intramuscular injections

Don’t take this the wrong way..... or take it the wrong way I don’t care. But do you even pin bro.

I have 500 sitting under my counter 27g by 1.5

Bought em for 6.99 a box on sale.

Get Shredded!
Don’t take this the wrong way..... or take it the wrong way I don’t care. But do you even pin bro.

I have 500 sitting under my counter 27g by 1.5

Bought em for 6.99 a box on sale.

Well I'd like to know where you found them, because I looked all over the net, and I couldn't find that size. So don't take this the wrong way, but I'm calling it BS unless you provide a link. And if you do, then I'll gladly thank you, and admit that I stand corrected. And yes, I've been pinning for years.

Well I'd like to know where you found them, because I looked all over the net, and I couldn't find that size. So don't take this the wrong way, but I'm calling it BS unless you provide a link. And if you do, then I'll gladly thank you, and admit that I stand corrected. And yes, I've been pinning for years.

Pm sent and I take payments in the form of hookers and tren

Pm sent and I take payments in the form of hookers and tren

LOL.....ok MM, I stand corrected on that. Thanks for that link. That place has a whole lot of stuff!!!! The two places I'm used to getting pins from primarily have BD brand pins/syringes, and for some reason, BD doesn't have much of a selection in 27g other than 5/8" lengths. At least not on the two sites that I usually deal with

Back