• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Orange top gh serum result

Well ....im impressed... stellar test and phyaical results....
Thanks for posting

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Last edited:
NP

I dont keep up with the drama here, but from my experience IL has been great and his product...well you see the results here. 5-6 days in now at 10 iu and my fingers tips to my elbows ache like no other.

Very nice! Orange tops eh?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are 5 guys testing at another board atm. Me and one other guy have gotten our results so far. The other guy score 19, so it just goes to show how much range the numbers can have. Maybe the difference is my personally physiology and response to hgh or maybe I got an overdose batch. Either way.. I've only been using these for 5 or so days now at 10 iu and my finger hands all the way to my elbows constantly go numb and ache like a mofo. The pumps i got in the gym yesterday and this morning were just nasty. Anymore and I'll have to cut back b/c I cant hold onto the bar. This stuff is the real mckoy. I've done my fair share of gh and with these strong side in such a short time I'd say this number I have is on par. Well really know when I post my igf in about another 5 days.

There are 5 guys testing at another board atm. Me and one other guy have gotten our results so far. The other guy score 19, so it just goes to show how much range the numbers can have. Maybe the difference is my personally physiology and response to hgh or maybe I got an overdose batch. Either way.. I've only been using these for 5 or so days now at 10 iu and my finger hands all the way to my elbows constantly go numb and ache like a mofo. The pumps i got in the gym yesterday and this morning were just nasty. Anymore and I'll have to cut back b/c I cant hold onto the bar. This stuff is the real mckoy. I've done my fair share of gh and with these strong side in such a short time I'd say this number I have is on par. Well really know when I post my igf in about another 5 days.
Personally thats what i think and have been led to believe....but hey i wanna know if something may not be above board . Now that bei g sed i have absolutely no reason to believe any dirty pool is goin on so dont anyone make that assumption please lion has been awesome to me and the forum!

Thanks again for posting and sharing your opinion.
Happy gaining.

ironlion-labs.net

IML Gear Cream!
Seems like a lot of sources are selling good GH lately. It used to be very hit or miss. Good to see these results.

I’ve been watching the Puretropin Orange Top GH bloods for a while now and have been impressed. I take prescription Omnitrope, but it’s waaayyy too expensive to take 4-5iu per day. This would be an affordable option IMO

I’ve been watching the Puretropin Orange Top GH bloods for a while now and have been impressed. I take prescription Omnitrope, but it’s waaayyy too expensive to take 4-5iu per day. This would be an affordable option IMO

Not to mention all the awesome sales!!

ironlion-labs.net

Great results. Thanks for testing, you must have been one of the guys selected for testing from professional muscle?

That's right. That's my home board but I like to drop in here from time to time.

Yep thanks.

I can only run 4iu, the numb feet and arms gets too bad for me. The greytops feel even stronger.

I know right! Its great to have so many awesome reliable sources to go through. It drives the market price down for members but also gives members that extra confidence to spend more of there hard earned cash on hgh that they may have not before. Its definitely a win win for members and sources.

Seems like a lot of sources are selling good GH lately. It used to be very hit or miss. Good to see these results.

Does prescription Omnitrope cause you to get numb hands and such?

Great serum number and yea some of the generics are testing outstanding lately and it is a great question of whether or not they have figured out an additive that is causing some type of GH pulse resulting in these high numbers....Not sure and personally I don't care because that pulse is the ultimate goal anyways. I'm sure the IGF number will be just as stellar just curious if you're planning on looking at that or not. 10iu's ED is a hefty dose as well there's no way I'd be able to run that much my fucking hands wouldn't work...lol....Thanks for testing and posting bro!!

Great serum number and yea some of the generics are testing outstanding lately and it is a great question of whether or not they have figured out an additive that is causing some type of GH pulse resulting in these high numbers....Not sure and personally I don't care because that pulse is the ultimate goal anyways. I'm sure the IGF number will be just as stellar just curious if you're planning on looking at that or not. 10iu's ED is a hefty dose as well there's no way I'd be able to run that much my fucking hands wouldn't work...lol....Thanks for testing and posting bro!!
I agree

ironlion-labs.net

I have been using the Orange tops for a loooong time. 2 National level shows (did not get my pro card) and 10 iu's a day is a LOT. I would get severe sides on that amount.

I have been in this game a very long time. What has happened is the Chinese know we test and test some more nowadays. Add to that the fact that people are figuring out just how good moderate GH use is for you....health, looks, feel, results...it is win win. Add to that tons of competition and you have the current situation.

I personally have not tried any one else's products because I have been ordering only from Ironlion for the last 5 years, but I am sure quality is up everywhere. A rising tide lifts all boats. There is no "additive" LOL, as demand and production increase's, production costs decrease, prices are going to come down, simple market economics.

I have been in this game a very long time. What has happened is the Chinese know we test and test some more nowadays. Add to that the fact that people are figuring out just how good moderate GH use is for you....health, looks, feel, results...it is win win. Add to that tons of competition and you have the current situation.

I personally have not tried any one else's products because I have been ordering only from Ironlion for the last 5 years, but I am sure quality is up everywhere. A rising tide lifts all boats. There is no "additive" LOL, as demand and production increase's, production costs decrease, prices are going to come down, simple market economics.

I agree. Thanks for sharing your knowledge

Back