• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MENT Review: Trestolone Acetate 101

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trestolone Acetate (7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone) aka MENT, is an extremely powerful steroid discovered in 1963. Trestolone was pretty much abandoned until the 1990s when the Population Council began looking at it as a potential candidate for male birth control and HRT.

373280788248d90048c605a737d19e7f.jpg

067de4199fad434ddee461e9c9b56916.jpg

MENT induces a state of temporary infertility but has the unique ability to maintain normal biological functions in the complete absence of testosterone. This means that libido, energy levels, and sense of well-being are all maintained when running this compound solo.

This is basically methylated Deca-Nandrolon, which completely changes the parent compounds pharmacology. But it lacks serious hepatotoxic effects because its an injectable compound.

Comparing Trestolone to Testosterone
Trestolone binds to the androgen receptor stronger than testosterone but doesn’t convert to DHT. This means that prostate enlargement will not occur like it does with traditional HRT. Trestolone also doesn’t bind to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), allowing for the maximum amount of the hormone to bind to the androgen receptors.

This compound has an insane anabolic androgenic ratio of 2300:650. A 1992 study showing that MENT demonstrated 10 times the myotropic ability of testosterone in mice. I dont feel that this means the compound is going to build10 times the muscle as test. But it sure is a hell of a lot stronger and could be considered an optimized version of testosterone.

Effects on libido and sex drive
Belonging to the 19-nor family of steroids which are notorious for causing sexual dysfunction in males. This is why Nandrolone is commonly associated with terms such as “Deca-dick”. This is where Ment is completely different and shares more traits attributed to Testosterone. Especially in male sexual functioning. The alpha-methyl group on carbon 7 prevents it from binding to sex hormone binding globulin. This means sex drive is very high while on cycle…insanley high.

Ment is the only steroid that can maintain normal male physiology in the complete absence of testosterone. Many researches will be taken back by this, but this means that Trestolone can be ran without testosterone as a base hormone. In fact, I believe that Ment work better than Test in several regards when ran solo, especially in regards to libido and sense of well-being.

MENT and Estrogen Conversion
One of the few downsides of MENT is its strong estrogen conversion. It actually converts to a particularly nasty estrogen called 7a-methyl-estradiol. This means that use of an aromatase inhibitor is absolutely imperative to keep these side effects at bay. Some folks on forums claim that having caber or prami on hand just in case is a good idea. However, I have found that using .75 mg of Anastrozol every other day is sufficient as long you are’nt using a insane amount of MENT.

I would actually recommend front loading Anastrozole a few days before taking MENT. I did this and the only estrogen side effect I experienced was a couple random”hot flashes” and some water retention for the first couple of days. This subsided fairly quikly once my body adjusted to the hormone as well as the AI.

The only other real downfall of Ment is its heavy HPTA suppression.

Ment is 12 times as suppressive as Testosterone but keep in mind that its a male contraceptive candidate. Trestolone significantly lowered both LH and FSH, 90% in just 4 weeks. However, levels returned to baseline post cycle. This means that a fullblown PCT with HCG, Clomid, and Nolvadex is an absolute must.

Buy now at , http://unclez.ru/injectables/476-trestolone-acetate-ment-50mgml-10mlvial-ep.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love MENT. Wonderful stuff. I always run a little pharm raloxifene with it as well as my aromasin and mucuna pruriens. And a little MENT goes a long way. Definitely feels way better with a replacement dose of test though And despite what most profiles say on it about the prostate not being affected because it doesn't convert to DHT, it's the only drug that ever affected my prostate.

Love MENT. Wonderful stuff. I always run a little pharm raloxifene with it as well as my aromasin and mucuna pruriens. And a little MENT goes a long way. Definitely feels way better with a replacement dose of test though And despite what most profiles say on it about the prostate not being affected because it doesn't convert to DHT, it's the only drug that ever affected my prostate.

Thanks for sharing bro. I’ve heard of ppl taking 10-20 mg day ed and making gains.

May be a dumb question but I’ve never put two/two together until this article. Is Tren Ace and Ment the same thing?

What compound has an Anabolic ratio of...

2300:650?

GET SOME!!!

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Trestalone will turn you into a BEAST!!!

Can you guys give a me a suggestion on cycle structure with Trest? I’m preparing for a bulk cycle and want to give Trest a go.

This would be an Intermediate/ Advanced cycle based on my prior experience.

I, personally, won’t use Tren. I never have but based on my research I believe it’s a compound that is wise to leave along. For me.

But with Tren out, what is a nice cycle structure? Please include injectables, orals, peptides, AI’d etc.

I would love the experience of the community to help me prepare for a beast run!

Gracias 👊

Can you guys give a me a suggestion on cycle structure with Trest? I’m preparing for a bulk cycle and want to give Trest a go.

This would be an Intermediate/ Advanced cycle based on my prior experience.

I, personally, won’t use Tren. I never have but based on my research I believe it’s a compound that is wise to leave along. For me.

But with Tren out, what is a nice cycle structure? Please include injectables, orals, peptides, AI’d etc.

I would love the experience of the community to help me prepare for a beast run!

Gracias
You'd have to run blood work while on Trest.

It converts to estrogen very highly, but still varies from person to person.

You'd want to make an educated guess on the AI and then pull bloods and adjust accordingly.

I would say 50mgs Trest Ace eod with 12.5 Aromasin e3d would be a good starting point as long as you're not running a crazy amount of test.

Back