• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wife problems

IML Gear Cream!
My worthless input:

You guys date/marry some annoying bitches. Try finding one that isn't a pyschopath. If you can't get a better one, make yourself more desirable so you can. If you can't...sucks to be you I guess...
Agree. I always say the same girl is a bitch with one guy and super nice with another one. 70% is guys fault, unless she is completely mentally fucked. May be throwing some masteron and tren would fix the problem for most guys😆

Mast has always made me a bit edgy. I would drop anything that's truly interfering with your relationship and make a big time effort to make her feel more comfortable.

Test solo at those doses should not effect you at all.

I won't run Tren ever again because it legit effected me in a negative way.

This is the first I’ve heard of Masteron making someone edgy. It might be worth stopping it to see if I can detect a change. To be honest I tend to prefer being wound a little too tight to being too relaxed. I’d probably feel it as a benefit rather than problem if you hadn’t pointed it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was my wife, Id tell her to keep HER mouth shut!
If only it was that simple LOL. There are some women who would listen to that blunt advice, but most would ignore it and continue mouthing off, (like my wife).

you're going to hear that about anything and everything that comes up now. fever, its the gearz, get mad at something she did, its the gearz, stump your toe, its the gearz. Ive been hearing dumb shit since my wife found out too. well, I told her but still.
Yep. Same here. She likes the improved and more frequent erections as well as my improved physique, but she still uses the whole topic to attempt to criticize and CONTROL me. And that's really what it's all about for them, (control through manipulation).

So she was ok with testosterone when it was RX but the UGL testosterone somehow affects you differently?

Id send her to cognitive therapy class.

Also when she starts taking hormone treatments for menopause I would totally pay her back.
Therapy didn't help my wife, and she was the one who suggested that we both go. We went every week for 12 weeks straight, but she took nothing that was suggested to her by the female tharapist to heart at all. It was a big waste of time.

I feel so lucky that the girlfriend I'm with and even the previous one haven't cared at all. They say I can do what I want since it's my money and the previous one I let pin me.
That's good, but that might very well change when you get married. I'm not saying that all wives are messed up in that way, but many are, and many women change once they know that they have the courts on their side in some ways once that marriage license goes into effect, and then the real person inside them comes out. All of them are well aware of the "it's cheaper to keep her" philosophy.

give her a couple hundred and tell her to buy shoes, and say this is the money I saved not using a clinic
LOL...yes that does work, but only until she spends the money you give her, or until your following paycheck. I think that in the long run it just encourages them to attempt to manipulate you and becoming extorshonists.

Fuck dude...i been doing that with and without pins for 30 years. Good luck not giving her something to complain about. :roflmao:
Bingo. Most of them just want to have something to complain about. They will even invent things to complain about you if they have to, and their mother/sister/girlfriends are on the phone with her every week helping her out with that endeavor. It's their hobby.

Honestly I think it’s weird that a woman tells what to do to a men. In my relationships noone question my decisions.
You must not be married. Oryou're married to a very rare female and should never let her go.

Man just get used to this crap.

I've had the same thing from most of my previous girls, my friends and mum. Shit even my nan says "Ah its the roid rage again".

Whenever someone does something wrong and you get pissed, if they know you are on steroids its always gonna be, Its the roid rage man....
Yep. The news media has conditioned them to think that way about AAS use in general.

Luckily my girl knew i was an asshole prior to,ever using gear.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
LOL...yeah, the ironic thing is that many women learn early on when they're single that when they're a-holes, they get their way with most men, especially if they're nice looking. And because they've experienced that success with manipulating most men in that way for years before they met you, you're never going to deprogram them out of that mentality.

Shit i went threw the same shit.. My gf hates me on the forum's so i had to download a secound internet browser cause the crazy chic checks my history. I could never tell her I'm running a cycle but she can usally tell. I have to keep my gear and my moms house and stop by there to pin. Cause if i let her use my car she goes threw my shot and cant keep it at our place. The struggle is real .. Lol weird thing is shes kinda cool bout sarms though..
With the browser that I use on my desktop PC, I can use the "incognito" option whenever I go onto the internet, so I do that. That option prevents all of your activity and surfing from going into the "browsing history". Otherwise, you have to click on "history" and clear the browsing hisotry after every time you surf the net.

Sometimes its best just to offer them a little something in return man.

I had this with an ex, offered her HGH and peptides, like babe, do you want wrinkles? She was super happy and even got her mum to take all my international AAS cycle packages lol.

Was definitely a win.
LOL...that will work with some chicks, yes. Unless they're hardcore dead set against ANYTHING illegal, and place AAS use in the same class as herion and fentanyl use, like my Mrs. and her mother and sister do. So it really depends on what type of female you're dealing with.

Wow.....I have the opposite problem, wife always complaining that I don't give her enough gear...lol
LOL..... that's why I always say that the bottom line in this whole topic always is whether or not your lady is into working out at the gym on a regular basis, or not. If she knows what it's like to spend numerous grueling hours in the gym every week to work on being in shape, then you have a very good change of getting her to understand your use of AAS, but if she never knew what spending hours in the gym is like, or if it's been 10+ years since she has done it herself, she will very likely have a much tougher time accepting your use of these substances simply because it's a felony crime, period.

Last edited:
If only it was that simple LOL. There are some women who would listen to that blunt advice, but most would ignore it and continue mouthing off, (like my wife).

Yep. Same here. She likes the improved and more frequent erections as well as my improved physique, but she still uses the whole topic to attempt to criticize and CONTROL me. And that's really what it's all about for them, (control through manipulation).

Therapy didn't help my wife, and she was the one who suggested that we both go. We went every week for 12 weeks straight, but she took nothing that was suggested to her by the female tharapist to heart at all. It was a big waste of time.

That's good, but that might very well change when you get married. I'm not saying that all wives are messed up in that way, but many are, and many women change once they know that they have the courts on their side in some ways once that marriage license goes into effect, and then the real person inside them comes out. All of them are well aware of the "it's cheaper to keep her" philosophy.

LOL...yes that does work, but only until she spends the money you give her, or until your following paycheck. I think that in the long run it just encourages them to attempt to manipulate you and becoming extorshonists.

Bingo. Most of them just want to have something to complain about. They will even invent things to complain about you if they have to, and their mother/sister/girlfriends are on the phone with her every week helping her out with that endeavor. It's their hobby.

You must not be married. Oryou're married to a very rare female and should never let her go.

Yep. The news media has conditioned them to think that way about AAS use in general.

LOL...yeah, the ironic thing is that many women learn early on when they're single that when they're a-holes, they get their way with most men, especially if they're nice looking. And because they've experienced that success with manipulating most men in that way for years before they met you, you're never going to deprogram them out of that mentality.

With the browser that I use on my desktop PC, I can use the "incognito" option whenever I go onto the internet, so I do that. That option prevents all of your activity and surfing from going into the "browsing history". Otherwise, you have to click on "history" and clear the browsing hisotry after every time you surf the net.

LOL...that will work with some chicks, yes. Unless they're hardcore dead set against ANYTHING illegal, and place AAS use in the same class as herion and fentanyl use, like my Mrs. and her mother and sister do. So it really depends on what type of female you're dealing with.

LOL..... that's why I always say that the bottom line in this whole topic always is whether or not your lady is into working out at the gym on a regular basis, or not. If she knows what it's like to spend numerous grueling hours in the gym every week to work on being in shape, then you have a very good change of getting her to understand your use of AAS, but if she never knew what spending hours in the gym is like, or if it's been 10+ years since she has done it herself, she will very likely have a much tougher time accepting your use of these substances simply because it's a felony crime, period.
Here's the deal...we've been married 27 yrs. She knows exactly who she married when she said I do. I'm honest and dont bullshit her. If she wants to change her tone now, fine....she knows where the door is.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Here's the deal...we've been married 27 yrs. She knows exactly who she married when she said I do. I'm honest and dont bullshit her. If she wants to change her tone now, fine....she knows where the door is.

Yep, sure. my wife knows that too. She knows if she pushes me too hard, I'll just tell her that I would never try to stop her from leaving, and I've told her that point blank several times. But that doesn't stop her from bringing up the whole roid rage claim, just to attempt to control me or manipulate me, or simply because she loves drama. I'm talking about a woman who loves watching idiot reality shows like "Real Housewives" and "90 day fiance" simply because she loves drama. So when the drama queen in her comes out, I tell her to shut up, or change the topic. Sometimes that works, but many times it doesn't, and I just walk away by leaving the room until she calms down. But although I'm in my mid 50's, and she's in her late 40's, we've only been married for 3 years. So that might or might not make a difference. I don't know

We disconnected cable in my house years ago, Tall Deck. Great decision. Every time I stay in a hotel, flip on the TV, and start flipping channels, I am reminded of what a great decision it is.

We disconnected cable in my house years ago, Tall Deck. Great decision. Every time I stay in a hotel, flip on the TV, and start flipping channels, I am reminded of what a great decision it is.
That's a very good point. I've been seriously thinking about shutting off the cable, since I pay for it all anyway, and it's a big rip off. So much crap on there, it's unbelieveable!!! My wife watches the weirdest things. In addition to that "Real Housewives" crap, she actually watches "Doctor pimple Popper"as well as reality shows with a family of midgets!!! LOL...I think it's called "Little people" ridiculous!! I can't stay in front of the living room TV when she watches that stuff, for any longer than 10 minutes if even that. But I digress LOL

Yup, straight garbage and a waste of money. I haven't had cable for like 11 years I don't think

Women will always try to control us with what ever they have its up to you if you want to put up with it or not I left my wife for 4 years we separated and I literally went through 70 women and never found anything better I kept telling myself fk it I am gonna head to the Philippines like my buddy he is super happy lol we got back together and if it doesnt work I tried and will go to Asia next time lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Some things are better left unsaid!

FUCK yeah bro.

Honesty has NEVER, EVER paid off for me. I'm usually secretive about things in my life and past in relationships but damn I realize pulling the "good honest guy" card DOES NOT WORK FOR ME AND I REGRET BEING HONEST.

Get Shredded!
FUCK yeah bro.

Honesty has NEVER, EVER paid off for me. I'm usually secretive about things in my life and past in relationships but damn I realize pulling the "good honest guy" card DOES NOT WORK FOR ME AND I REGRET BEING HONEST.
Same for me women always bring up shit from the past always keep your secrets

Women will always try to control us with what ever they have its up to you if you want to put up with it or not I left my wife for 4 years we separated and I literally went through 70 women and never found anything better I kept telling myself fk it I am gonna head to the Philippines like my buddy he is super happy lol we got back together and if it doesnt work I tried and will go to Asia next time lol

It's all about trade-offs, and what your priorities are...for instance, if you're a guy who has a good sense of humor, loves to laugh, and wants to be with a woman who also has a good sense of humor, then having a Philippino woman, (or some other foreign women who's first language is NOT English) you're not going to be able to enjoy humorous conversations with her, because the last thing that people learn about any language, is humor in that language that they're trying to learn. I work with a very beautiful Philippino woman. She looks great, and she knows lots of English too. But when you start being humorous with her, you lose her completely and she smiles, nods her head, and even laughs in all the wrong places and moments because she has no idea when you're being funny and when you're not.

If things like that don't matter to you, and you just want to focus your 24 hours on the one or two hours you spend with her in the bedroom, then you won't care about any of that. But many guys would get bored with living with someone like that. So it's about trade-offs. Not to mention that you will never know for several years if she just puts up with you because her only goal is to get her citizenship here in the USA. Once she has a kid or two with you, and she gets her full fledged citizenship, and she makes some friends here and gets her roots firmly in this land, only then will you learn how faithful to you she really is.

It's all about trade-offs, and what your priorities are...for instance, if you're a guy who has a good sense of humor, loves to laugh, and wants to be with a woman who also has a good sense of humor, then having a Philippino woman, (or some other foreign women who's first language is NOT English) you're not going to be able to enjoy humorous conversations with her, because the last thing that people learn about any language, is humor in that language that they're trying to learn. I work with a very beautiful Philippino woman. She looks great, and she knows lots of English too. But when you start being humorous with her, you lose her completely and she smiles, nods her head, and even laughs in all the wrong places and moments because she has no idea when you're being funny and when you're not.

If things like that don't matter to you, and you just want to focus your 24 hours on the one or two hours you spend with her in the bedroom, then you won't care about any of that. But many guys would get bored with living with someone like that. So it's about trade-offs. Not to mention that you will never know for several years if she just puts up with you because her only goal is to get her citizenship here in the USA. Once she has a kid or two with you, and she gets her full fledged citizenship, and she makes some friends here and gets her roots firmly in this land, only then will you learn how faithful to you she really is.
Yeah you are right with any women if u dont treat her right they will always leave but prenups last always have them signed so if they do leave yah u can get another and women from Philippines speak pretty good english and I would get a wmoen around 28 to 32 not to young all I find with white girls is they all bat shit crazy thats why they are single I cant deal with that

Yep, sure. my wife knows that too. She knows if she pushes me too hard, I'll just tell her that I would never try to stop her from leaving, and I've told her that point blank several times. But that doesn't stop her from bringing up the whole roid rage claim, just to attempt to control me or manipulate me, or simply because she loves drama. I'm talking about a woman who loves watching idiot reality shows like "Real Housewives" and "90 day fiance" simply because she loves drama. So when the drama queen in her comes out, I tell her to shut up, or change the topic. Sometimes that works, but many times it doesn't, and I just walk away by leaving the room until she calms down. But although I'm in my mid 50's, and she's in her late 40's, we've only been married for 3 years. So that might or might not make a difference. I don't know
Yea man, understand....I've seen and been through alot in my 51years.... 30mg/day of Lexapro keeps me on a smooth level....just don't really try and piss me off though...lol

I'm in my 4th relationships. I had all sorts of woman. I had crazy one, that attacked me with a knife while she was high. I had super calm, and etc.
I learned one thing. You are either a pussyboy, or a real men. If you're pussyboy, than you will be giving her money to buy shoes to get permission to go out/make her calm about using AAS/etc. Or you're a real men and won't have those issues. Subconsciously every woman looks for a men that is stronger than her, no matter how strong she is. Same woman were bitches with everyone else and never with me... Obviously it's not always like that, but if there is disrespect to me, then I have zero tolerance. And bitches respect that, because they know they are unable to control me with their pussy.
It's a very big deal. I have a few friends who understand that, but most don't. We call them pussyboys LOL. The whole world is pussyficated a lot. Especially in the US, I'm shocked what guys are ready to do for a pussy. Literally zero life principles, and guess what ? woman notice that immediately and abuse those pussyboys...

Last edited:
I'm in my 4th relationships. I had all sorts of woman. I had crazy one, that attacked me with a knife while she was high. I had super calm, and etc.
I learned one thing. You are either a pussyboy, or a real men. If you're pussyboy, than you will be giving her money to buy shoes to get permission to go out/make her calm about using AAS/etc. Or you're a real men and won't have those issues. Subconsciously every woman looks for a men that is stronger than her, no matter how strong she is. Same woman were bitches with everyone else and never with me... Obviously it's not always like that, but if there is disrespect to me, then I have zero tolerance. And bitches respect that, because they know they are unable to control me with their pussy.
It's a very big deal. I have a few friends who understand that, but most don't. We call them pussyboys LOL. The whole world is pussyficated a lot. Especially in the US, I'm shocked what guys are ready to do for a pussy. Literally zero life principles, and guess what ? woman notice that immediately and abuse those pussyboys...
Bro, I think there is cultural differences in this country. Its obvious from the stupid political buttheads. In my culture, the man respects the women and vice versa....the women is treated as women and respected. Her in return does the same. Maybe I'm just an old fuck though.

Just like a woman has emotional swings during menstruation or menopause, guys that juice have the same issues.

Some of you guys are in serious denial.

As to OP I have no idea if you have emotional issues when blasting as I have suffered from the accusation that my hormones caused temperamental issues and sometimes it was fair to say and other times not so much.

Relationships are hard when hormones are normal, when they are out of whack from either person is when relationships can go south.

All I am saying is keep an open mind, if you want to stay in a relationship.

Bro, I think there is cultural differences in this country. Its obvious from the stupid political buttheads. In my culture, the man respects the women and vice versa....the women is treated as women and respected. Her in return does the same. Maybe I'm just an old fuck though.

American women are a whole different type these days

American women are a whole different type these days

I totally agree.. the mellinal women aren't my style... to much drama. "Give me what I want, feminism galore.. feel sorry for all you young horny bucks....

I totally agree.. the mellinal women aren't my style... to much drama. "Give me what I want, feminism galore.. feel sorry for all you young horny bucks....

They use Cops for arguments are coached and unpunished for false accusations and love to steal children for their profit

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah you are right with any women if u dont treat her right they will always leave but prenups last always have them signed so if they do leave yah u can get another and women from Philippines speak pretty good english and I would get a wmoen around 28 to 32 not to young all I find with white girls is they all bat shit crazy thats why they are single I cant deal with that

Well I'm white, and have been with more Puerto Rican women than I have white ones, and I can tell you that Rican women have their strong points. Many of them are very passionate and very loyal to their men, but as a group, they're some of the craziest women on the planet!!! And yes, my wife is a Rican too. LOL

Yea man, understand....I've seen and been through alot in my 51years....

Yep, so then you know all about how females can be. I don't have to tell you anything. LOL

Oh, I'm right with you on that one. I think it bothers my wife that she cannot control me with her vagina. I was never one to allow women to do that to me, but you and I are definitely in the minority when it comes to that. There are a whole lot of male hos around.

Just like a woman has emotional swings during menstruation or menopause, guys that juice have the same issues.

As to OP I have no idea if you have emotional issues when blasting as I have suffered from the accusation that my hormones caused temperamental issues and sometimes it was fair to say and other times not so much.

Relationships are hard when hormones are normal, when they are out of whack from either person is when relationships can go south.

I hear ya Skip. you make some good points. Relationships are hard, and both parties have to really work at it. I agree that hormone swings can effect us guys too. What makes it tougher is that often hormonal swings effect women differently than it does us guys. With women, they often aren't satisfied with having a calm enjoyable day or night with their man. Instead, they have to deliberately add drama to the mix by either being controlling, or just plain being argumentive abd starting an argument about things that don't even matter.

I think with a lot of guys using AAS's, anger can become their weakness, and sometimes women due to their usual emotional insecurities, simply love it when they can get us angry because it must give them a sense of power that boosts their ego. I think they actually like a certain degree of daily drama, but it gets old pretty quick for most men.

I was about to say the same thing, most you guys are crazier than your women

you will never know for several years if she just puts up with you because her only goal is to get her citizenship here in the USA. Once she has a kid or two with you, and she gets her full fledged citizenship, and she makes some friends here and gets her roots firmly in this land, only then will you learn how faithful to you she really is.
How is that fear of divorce different from American born women raised in the last four generations as feminists?

By the way, American men married to foreign women are less likely to end up divorced than American men married to American women. That's just a fact. I am sure it brings its own unique issues, but increased likelihood of her leaving you after having a kid or two is not one of them.

By the way, American men married to foreign women are less likely to end up divorced than American men married to American women.

This is accurate from my personal experiences with guys I know who married foreign women. The only one I know who got divorced, the guy was a total d-bag. She did her best to make it work, but he was always trying to trade her in on a newer model. But that's what happens when you meet up on www.russianbrides.com

And she was smoking hot. Last I knew the guy traded way down to a redneck meth head.

Best advice I can give a younger guy is to keep your emotions on hold and don't even have serious relationships until you find a really amazing girl that proves to you over atleast a couple years she's not full of shit. Until then, stay single and focus on building up your life, date perhaps but judge every girl and focus on their flaws so you don't get tied up by them. It's ok if you never get married, realize this might be the best life for many of you.

How is that fear of divorce different from American born women raised in the last four generations as feminists?

By the way, American men married to foreign women are less likely to end up divorced than American men married to American women. That's just a fact. I am sure it brings its own unique issues, but increased likelihood of her leaving you after having a kid or two is not one of them.
My friends have wifes from Russia columbia vietnam and the Philippines all years into relationships have wifes and are very much happier then any American couples I know of even my Army buddy married a german chick for 18 years very happy my American Italian wife bat shit nuts

Feminism is really a big issue, and it's helped to ruin many American women's attitude about men and relationships big time.In fact some of feminism borderlines on the lesbian attitudes towards men, and I don't doubt that some of it comes from that group. I've been around lesbians as well as homo fags, and other than the obvious difference, the thing I noticed that is very different between gay men and Lesbians women is that gay men don't display an outward nor inward hatred nor disrespect for women, but a number of lesbian women do display an outward disrespect and sometimes a downright hatred for men. But I digress....anyway It's rare that I find an American woman without any hint of that influence in their conversation, but then there are the women who are extreme with that stuff, and for the latter group, I've always steered clear of them.

Now as far as how they're different, well maybe they're the same as foreign women but for different reasons. Some foreign women might want to come here to the USA so badly that they will marry anyone, starting off a relationship and then a marriage isn't the greatest thing in the world. It means that they're motivated to come here and stay with you for awhile out of neccessity rather than attraction. American women, (and guys) mostly start off being married for the motives of wanting to spend a life time with the other person out of commitment for other reasons than neccessity of avoiding poverty and hunger, (at least in most cases anyway). But unfortunately because of all the attorneys here in the USA and the general lack of morals and ethics we have here, most people disregard that "for better or for worse" line in their wedding vows, and as soon as it gets tough to get along with their spouse several years into the marriage, they want to get a lawyer and quit. Once in awhile you meet some men and women who don't enter into marriage with that mindset but it's becoming rare. Very sad.

However another thing that is rare, is when I meet a foreigner who's only been here in the USA for a few years, who actually has a sense of humor in English. It's much more difficult to have a laugh or two with them since humor is the last thing that people learn about a language, and some people come here to America and are here for decades, and still never learn to understand most of our humor. Like I said, for some of us, that would be very boring to be with someone who you cannot share humor with. I guess some guys don't care about that though

Last edited:
Back