• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

"Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (for specific order and account inquiries)

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
"Contact Us" form on the Basicstero site (for specific order and account inquiries)

Tip/Advice for everyone:

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.

Direct Link: basicstero.ws/contact

***Be sure to check your spam folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.
Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.

Please understand, "Reps"/PR/Marketing personnel work relaying information/news/announcements and some may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, Pharmacom is a big World-Wide company, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "contact us" form is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out.

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).

Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by logging into the account used to place the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

I hope these tips and information are helpful :)

Can someone respond on my inquiry? I also sent a message to RToads and Basicstero

IML Gear Cream!
Can someone respond on my inquiry? I also sent a message to RToads and Basicstero

I just got on ASF moments ago and checked PMs -- I replied with a link to this post.
But I see you already found this info.

Be sure to check email spam folder (as explained in the first post here) and if customer service has not yet replied, try again or give it a couple days -- usually a "Contact Us" inquiry will get an email reply within a few business days.

Last edited:
And check your junk mail box. Their reply got caught in my spam filter.

I checked spam. Sent another message. No response so far. Can you please ask them to respond? Thanks

The "Contact Us" feature should be working again now that the source has resolved some technical issues with their email server (please see the post quoted below for more information).
Good news!
The recent technical problems with our Email server and the “Contact Us” feature, are now resolved.
Therefore, ability for Basicstero customer service staff to reply to “Contact Us” inquiries should now be restored.
Basicstero management apologizes for any inconvenience to which the recent downtime may have contributed. The downtime was frustrating for us too and our business is hindered without support-staff being able to communicate with customers.
The “Contact Us” email issue is fixed and our customer service staff is working diligently to get through the large back-log of inquiries.
We ask for your understanding that this workload also takes time. As one of the most popular AAS producers in the world, we have a very large volume of business which means just a couple weeks of downtime creates an immense backlog of work.
All “Contact Us” inquiries that reached us should have a reply soon.
Remember to check your Email “Spam” in case a reply ends up there.
Thank you for your continued patience as our staff works to reply to all of the pending inquires.

Back