Hupharma


New rep + coupon code

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    delt123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    243

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    105
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    1310100

    New rep + coupon code

    Hi guys,

    I'm a rep for hupharma. I have been for a few months but wasn't active on this board.

    For all your questions, shoot me a pm and I'll be happy to answer them, I'm usually daily active so you can expect a fast respons from me.

    We currently have a wide range of raws and recently added the famous 1-test cyp aka DHB. check out our website or send me a pm for a full pricelist.


    also, 15% off of all finished oils and tabs with the coupon code 'hupharma'


    cheers guys!

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Durro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,534

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    972
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    573
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Hey delt welcome to ASF!
    Great guy right here!

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    delt123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    243

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    105
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    1310100

    Quote Originally Posted by Durro View Post
    Hey delt welcome to ASF!
    Great guy right here!
    Thanks Duro!

    Great seeing you here too!

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    hupharma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    145

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    300901508

    Welcome!

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    5,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    915
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,059
    Thanked in
    1,947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What happened to Greek9?

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Greek9's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    375

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points
    872832436

    Welcome to the Team Delt .

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    delt123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    243

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    105
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    1310100

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    What happened to Greek9?
    Still a rep as far as I'm aware, I just come to join him

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    delt123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    243

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    105
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    1310100

    Quote Originally Posted by Greek9 View Post
    Welcome to the Team Delt .
    Thanks Greek! we'll do great

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    5,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    915
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,059
    Thanked in
    1,947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by delt123 View Post
    Still a rep as far as I'm aware, I just come to join him
    oh nice I see. I was just asking out of curiosity havenít spoken to Greek in awhile

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    delt123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    243

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    105
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    1310100

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    oh nice I see. I was just asking out of curiosity havenít spoken to Greek in awhile
    No problem man! are you on other boards too? I could've sworn I've seen that name before

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    5,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    915
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,059
    Thanked in
    1,947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by delt123 View Post
    No problem man! are you on other boards too? I could've sworn I've seen that name before
    I was on bop but was banned for calling out flex tech for being victory. Iím also gearjunkie223 on a couple other boards

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    delt123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    243

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    105
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    1310100

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I was on bop but was banned for calling out flex tech for being victory. Iím also gearjunkie223 on a couple other boards
    lol that sucks. But happens frequently I've seen.

    Gearjunkie does ring a bell but not sure.

    Anyway, thanks for the welcoming!

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    theboneman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UKRAINE
    Posts
    2,108

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by delt123 View Post
    Hi guys,

    I'm a rep for hupharma. I have been for a few months but wasn't active on this board.

    For all your questions, shoot me a pm and I'll be happy to answer them, I'm usually daily active so you can expect a fast respons from me.

    We currently have a wide range of raws and recently added the famous 1-test cyp aka DHB. check out our website or send me a pm for a full pricelist.


    also, 15% off of all finished oils and tabs with the coupon code 'hupharma'


    cheers guys!

    welcome.....
    nice to see a guy who stands by the truth and sticks to his guns and not fold to member pressure,
    ive seen you on the other forums b4.... and seen you fight for what you believe in man.
    nice to have you here brother...

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    delt123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    243

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    105
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    1310100

    Quote Originally Posted by theboneman View Post
    welcome.....
    nice to see a guy who stands by the truth and sticks to his guns and not fold to member pressure,
    ive seen you on the other forums b4.... and seen you fight for what you believe in man.
    nice to have you here brother...
    Thank you for your kind words!

    I'll fight for everything I believe in indeed. On what boards are you active? Great to have you here too

Similar Threads

  1. august coupon code for lab md
    By bigdaddy69970 in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums