• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finishing up my blast of tpp/npp/mast

GG847

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just finishing my last week of GC tpp/NPP/mast blend, been blasting for 9weeks on 1.3ml MWF
Except for a week off from the flu on my 6th week everything has been asowme. Really started to feel it full force on third week, strength is insane muscles are full and firm, definitely a dry gain maybe a little to dry for me or I'm just not used to bulking with so little water gain.
Side effects for me absolutely zero negative ones. Bed room performance omg I feel like a sex God can't get any better, wife loves it.
I am very happy with the blend and think I might run it again next after blood work give the ok.

Just wanted to share with yall

Extra thanks to GC for the behind the scenes support they helped me with.

Just finishing my last week of GC tpp/NPP/mast blend, been blasting for 9weeks on 1.3ml MWF
Except for a week off from the flu on my 6th week everything has been asowme. Really started to feel it full force on third week, strength is insane muscles are full and firm, definitely a dry gain maybe a little to dry for me or I'm just not used to bulking with so little water gain.
Side effects for me absolutely zero negative ones. Bed room performance omg I feel like a sex God can't get any better, wife loves it.
I am very happy with the blend and think I might run it again next after blood work give the ok.

Nice bro..it's a sweet blend..I like it a lot as well..

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Joint feel good. but I think they feel a little better when I ran deca

When the wife is happy...all is ok!

Back