• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do I really need to take Tren ??

I guess I'm lucky with sides on 1500mg of teen, but waking up every 3 hours isn't really fun.
Melatonine partially fixed that tho

be63fb4cceb302f06f9c262f544ce154.plist

Is she trying to tell me something!?

Max

I also don't have major problems sleeping on Tren but I also run Dream Sleep stack from IML during my tren cycles now and Zzzzzzz is no problem.

Libido/sex drive issue?? I have never experienced this but maybe the test/tren/mast mix negated this? I have always had enhanced drive for sure.

Irritability/anger... well sure, lol but I am weird and kind of enjoy it though. I am in some way able to hold my shit together related to the Mrs... so that is all I care about. :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have only ran tren 2 times (Tren Hex and Ace) the hex i ran 76mgs 3 times a week and wasn't very irritable. The Ace i ramped up a little. 300-375mgs roughly. Im a level headed individual. I was getting aggravated at everything except my gf. She was my glue and i try not to lean on her for anything. A good women can make all the difference in the world

No Tren(for now)
2171955c68685418df3fdbdb46ab07e4.jpg

b7d1adcebd1c458503d9d32a96904e80.png

But this was 150mg Tren Ace/150mg Para ,
c32d92491cdf4bcaaa2f7a4d7672b98b.png

When dieting down it is superb with some clen. I’ve never done more but wonder what 100mg Eod of ace would do or 500mg TE per week (on a bulk).

1600 sounds like kidney failure and mental problems , lol. Some guys can pound a gram or two .

Max

Agreed on the write up, but with that said if ran responsibly with all the precautions and low dose nothing compares to it. You can have serious issues with any drug abuse.

Agreed on the write up, but with that said if ran responsibly with all the precautions and low dose nothing compares to it. You can have serious issues with any drug abuse.
I know guys that run 50-100tren/50-100 test as their cruise year round with no issues.
I believe Big A owner of ProMuscle does this as well.
It’s gonna be individual but it absolutely can be done

I know guys that run 50-100tren/50-100 test as their cruise year round with no issues.
I believe Big A owner of ProMuscle does this as well.
It’s gonna be individual but it absolutely can be done

EOD schedule?

A couple buddies do it once a week.
I know another guy who does sub q ed

I really like subq ed. Stable, less invasive, less sides...the only downside is the pinning frequency itself and it's not that big a deal. And if you miss a pin, it's not the end of the world.

I really like subq ed. Stable, less invasive, less sides...the only downside is the pinning frequency itself and it's not that big a deal. And if you miss a pin, it's not the end of the world.
Same I prefer ed more. You can actually get a lot more out of less.
I just don’t because I’m lazy.
I’ll probably give it a go on my cruise coming up.
Emeric on ProMuscle uses 10mg a day.
That’s the first place I had ever heard of it.

Every time I've ran tren I've had to quit around the 5 week mark at only about 250mg a week. Ran 100-125 mg for my sworn last tren experience a few months back and actually felt pretty good, in fact thinking about running that again

I figured it out through trial and error (and educated guesses). But yeah, 10mg ED. If I push to 15 then the sides start appearing (insomnia, etc).

From my experience 50mg eod I did not feel any harsh sides. Run it with master on and test for an amazing feeling and look.
People forget more is not always better. You need to find out that sweet spot that works for you with the least side effects

I don’t see how you guys don’t sleep on tren. I sleep like a fucking rock but I also take sleep meds every night anyway. If you know you’re are going to be running tren why not just take some sleep aids ?

Same here! Didn’t disrupt sleep in the slightest but night sweats woke me up a lot but I’d fall right back asleep once I changed out my clothes and towels

I know it's a tiny dose but, I'm a firm believer that tren does really fuck with your white matter in the noggin.

I don't get really Noticeable sides from tren besides getting strong as fuck but, I do notice when I am at the tail end of a tren run I have issues remembering things that I usually wouldn't. Maybe it's in my head but, seeing the same thing with clients and watching personalities change in strange ways makes me a bit cautious.

I prefer the ace version so I can abort mission if things start getting weird. I'm actually considering a low dose tren run myself at maybe 20mg day.

Back