• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CONTEST looking for a few good loggers!!!!!!! GHRP/CJC/T3/T4/Clen

Applicants were chosen based on quality and depth of application, boad presence/posting and also the fact that they dont already have or have had some kind of promotion from maxim already. I dont mean to exclude those of you who are doing that. But maxim will and is already taking care of you and will continue to do so depending on your agreement.

Those that are chosen.....

Please be prepared to have all your research supplies. Bac water, slins, supplements ect ect... I shouldnt have to tell you what it is but I am more than happy to help with all questions you may have to help get you started.

VERY IMPORTANT. .....

ALL AND I MEAN ALL LOGS ARE TO BE IN "RESEARCH" FORMAT. MAXIMS PRODUCTS ARE NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.

That being said congratulations to

BluejayMuscle

BabaBlacksheep

And

Mkpaint (who will log on imag)

Please pm me when you have a chance.

Thanks to all who applied I was on the fence about a few.

Great!! I'll get a log up later today outlining my rats plan for the summer

Awesome. I will be following. CJC and GHRP-2/6 are on my list of things to try

congrats guys! I will be subbed!

Ghrp 6 is the shit, and pm sent..
I actually have some old cjc no dac and ghrp 6 left over from my research subjects last run...been waiting tostart a new test pphase on my rat..

Get Shredded!
i have posted an outline of the research i will be conducting in the lab testing forum...feel free to chime in on anything you want

yeah i always use translator in computer. even that, still can not understand, why is logger? Dose he want sell log? LOL
If do, i can help him to sell it in China haha

No it was a chance for some forumers to try products and leave a review about it.

Back