• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jussie Smollett Now a 'Suspect' for Filing False Police Report

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
MORE TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME!

:roflmao:

Jussie Smollett Now a 'Suspect' for Filing False Police Report

Jussie Smollett is now officially in the crosshairs of law enforcement, because Chicago PD said he's now "officially classified as a suspect in a criminal investigation ... for filing a false police report."

The cops say detectives are currently presenting evidence to a Cook County Grand Jury.

If Smollett is charged the felony carries a maximum 3-year prison sentence.

We're told the 2 brothers are at the courthouse now and are expected to testify ... most probably today.

The 2 brothers who claim Jussie Smollett staged the "attack" say he paid them $3,500 before the attack, but the reason for the payment is muddled.

Sources tell TMZ, Jussie wrote a check for the $3,500, but he wrote on the memo line on the check it was for training.

Sources connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the money -- paid shortly before the incident -- was for workout sessions and a dietary regimen.

Sources connected to the brothers tell TMZ, Jussie was indeed paying for training, but he threw in more money that they were owed. When pressed, our sources admit Jussie did not say any additional money was for participation in the alleged scheme, but they say it was clear to all.

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 112
  • B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 110
how narcissistic must you be to want this kind of attention? too bad for folks who are actually victims, there have been so many fake hate crimes lately folks are going to probably not believe the next that happens to be true

Low life piece of shit

how narcissistic must you be to want this kind of attention? too bad for folks who are actually victims, there have been so many fake hate crimes lately folks are going to probably not believe the next that happens to be true

His name is *Jussie* and he is an *actor* that is *gay* and he is a *victim*

Those words are what makes the media light up like a pinball machine.

Meanwhile in the same city of Chicago, 3,000 citizens were shot, many of those killed and not a word from the media.

And the worst part, CNN and MSNBC got excited about the part of the men that supposedly assaulted *Jussie* were wearing MAGA hats.

Lame!

I thought I heard mention of a Trump connection. What a sack of shit and like you said tons of people attacked/shot and killed in Chicago whether racially charged or tbh black on black crime but no one gives a shit about that. Unhappy with his salary the story said. Really, you fucking faggot.

Meanwhile in the same city of Chicago, 3,000 citizens were shot, many of those killed and not a word from the media.

And the worst part, CNN and MSNBC got excited about the part of the men that supposedly assaulted *Jussie* were wearing MAGA hats.

Lame!

If you can't fake the news, stage the news.

I bet the felony charge gets dropped to misdemeanor and all he does is some lame celebrity community service. Like grand marshal in a gay pride parade or something.

Lame!

Yup, but you forgot he is also black.

IML Gear Cream!

Lame!
as soon as I heard this story I knew it was bullshit, I was telling my wife the second I heard it, no fucking way. no white guy is going to wear a trump hat in chicago let alone search out a gay black man at night. I assume chicago is just as bad as Oakland how far you think I would get in Oakland wearing a maga hat, I would get dealt with pretty quick.
Now, if he said he was visiting a cousin at some country bar outside city limits and 2 guys grabbed him in the parking lot then maybe.
and all these we hat trump media outlets ate that shit up quick, I think that says a lot more about liberal fear and hate mongering than conservatives

Knew that fucker was lying since the start...

Jussie can rest easy now, his attacker was arrested

Don Lemon should be extinguished. That douche promotes racism/hate and still thinks Smollett is a victim. Libtards, fuck'n brain damaged cult...

the old crusty hos on the view said we should wait till the investigation is over before we judge him, lmao, they judge trump daily and believe every false revelation

Ryan Lochte 2.0

the old crusty hos on the view said we should wait till the investigation is over before we judge him, lmao, they judge trump daily and believe every false revelation

Fuck those bitches......can't stand em.

He pleaded not guilty.... now the state will spend more money on this faggit... they should flat out give this dude a maximum penalty and make an example outta him....at a time when our country is so divided and the whole blm movement, his actions could of had serious consequences for innocent people. Falsifying a hate crime is a hate crime and it should be treated as such.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Jussie’s dad is white and Russian. jussie might be a Russian spy posing as an actor to create more chaos in United States....

(i’m joking about the spy aspect)

A gay Russian?

No wonder he’s in the US...otherwise he wouldn’t be at all.

Lame!

3000 shot in a state/city which has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country. See folks, gun control doesn't work. It's not about making a more peaceful environment for the children like elected officials tell us. It's about controlling your life. Your Constitutional rights do not fall into their plan.

I live in Chicago and the word on the street here is the 2 brothers were identified by their Lyft driver who drove them around buying the rope and whatever else they bought. Chicago has a $.07 per bag tax that they didn't pay so they didn't put the rope in a bag. They were identified through their Lyft account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back