• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Doping at the London Olympics.

superfreakonomics-horseshit.jpg

Any sport past college level should be free to pin. In any country in the world you should be free to pin past a legal age. Clean gear, legit Dr's.

You think they outwitted the tests or that they all natty?

Without a doubt science outwitted the tests. Those track and field guys are using some form of super mast, provigil, and gold medal winny that can't be detected. I don't think it's the water in Jamaica that makes the men's and womens teams each have 5 of the top 7 sprinters.

I believe that all pro sports are using gear. The leagues can't openly approve it so they test. But they don't want to find anything.

Without a doubt science outwitted the tests. Those track and field guys are using some form of super mast, provigil, and gold medal winny that can't be detected. I don't think it's the water in Jamaica that makes the men's and womens teams each have 5 of the top 7 sprinters.

I believe that all pro sports are using gear. The leagues can't openly approve it so they test. But they don't want to find anything.
I agree and disagree.
Although it's very possible the Jamaicans may have been doping, you can't neglect the fact that West Africa has produced the best sprinters (and most black Jamaicans had ancestors taken from W. Africa). There's a genetic aspect to this.
Provigil, huh? I never would have thought that. I know it's banned by WADA, any idea on the detection time?

Any sport past college level should be free to pin. In any country in the world you should be free to pin past a legal age. Clean gear, legit Dr's.
While it would make the sport more exciting, it then becomes all about who uses the most gear I think. On the other hand, if you're outside of a professional/NCAA sport, you should be able to pin as you please.

Haha! I'm certain that many of them have used at one point or another. The ones detected are the ones stupid enough to get caught and who don't know what they're doing. Use the right gear the right way, and it's pretty much undetectable. Test suspension for example is undetectable the next day. Designer steroids can also be designed by chemists, ones that we simply don't have tests for.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designer_drug#Anabolic_Steroids
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrogestrinone

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!

Gene doping, myostatin inhibitors, GH, shit we only dream of and no one can or will test for.

I agree and disagree.
Although it's very possible the Jamaicans may have been doping, you can't neglect the fact that West Africa has produced the best sprinters (and most black Jamaicans had ancestors taken from W. Africa). There's a genetic aspect to this.
Provigil, huh? I never would have thought that. I know it's banned by WADA, any idea on the detection time?

Not sure. My cousin in law is a very successful med sales rep. Before med sales, he was a pharma rep and one of the first guys to role out provigil. At that time, (I think it was 05-06), the airforce pilots were using it, they had pro baseball players using it for reaction time, sprinters and so forth. From what I remember he said the half life was anywhere from around 12-24 hours.

Never new that Jamaicans were west African. Obviously, I knew they were brought over from the slave trade but didn't know the history.

While it would make the sport more exciting, it then becomes all about who uses the most gear I think. On the other hand, if you're outside of a professional/NCAA sport, you should be able to pin as you please.

Do you think gear can out do "genetic" or god given talent? I don't think there is any drug I could take that would make me catch Usain Bolt, unless I did a bunch of tren and threw a big rock at him.

Do you think gear can out do "genetic" or god given talent? I don't think there is any drug I could take that would make me catch Usain Bolt, unless I did a bunch of tren and threw a big rock at him.

Your performance can be enhanced but only up to your genetic limitation. Otherwise, everyone could be an IFBB pro or professional football player if they wanted to put in the hard work.

I know a trainer that worked with Julius Peppers. He said peppers literally lived out of the snack machine at the training facility. Only ate chips, oreos, soda, Doritos, and so forth. The guy is 6'7 287 runs a 4.5 40 and is one of the best athletes in the nfl. He said peppers was by far the biggest genetic freak he'd ever met. Hershel walker only slept 2 hours a night. He'd do 1000 pushups every day.

I know a lot of guys who could eat McDonald's or taco bell non stop, not hit the weights, and still be shredded, stronger, and faster than everyone else.

Me, I've had to work for everything I've ever achieved. I eat carbs and I put on fat. I don't work out for 2 weeks, and I come back to the gym weaker. At one point when I was younger, I would have morning practice, night practice, then lift, and I still couldnt break 9% body fat. But I did eat anything and everything because my hunger was through the roof.

Well no, it can't even out the genetic field completely. But I think Yohan Blake could have easily beaten Usain Bolt if he had the better gear package, very few milliseconds separated them. When it's only milliseconds that separate the 4th place from the Gold, it could become all about the gear.

Gene doping, myostatin inhibitors, GH, shit we only dream of and no one can or will test for.
They do blood tests, so they could catch GH.
Myostatin inhibitors on the other hand... holy shit, there's a lot of potential there.

Back