• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bad PIP

dosborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I decided to pin my biceps for the first time, so the muscle was virgin muscle. I did 1CC in each bicep. Everything went fine with my right bicep, but the left one hurt a bit. I figured I nipped a vein; however over the next three days the redness spread and became very tender and sore. I have no fever or blisters. The swelling is minimal, but three days after my pip it's still extremely sore. I know it's not the gear because I've been pinning the same gear from the same source for two weeks. I am curious if it's an infection or something else? Also, I'm wondering how long it will last?

IMG_0973.jpeg

Looking awfully red.

any heat to the touch?

Did you reuse the same pin?

If so, did you reswab the pin and your bicep?

Did you rub your arm before taking this pic?

No heat to the touch. And no, I didn't use the same pin or same swab. Different pin and different swabs for each arm. I also cleaned each vial. One arm got test and the other got tren. I can't remember which arm got what, but both shots were 1 CC. It is very red and the red has spread over the past three days.

Curious what you are pinning,test 300 will get me swelling and some redness and very sore.

The same thing happened to me the first time I pinned my biceps. The first go round went find second go round it looked exactly like yours. It was not an infection and I just chalked it up to me pinning a Virgin muscle

Yep...test 300 and tren 100. But I can't remember which arm got what. At first, I thought it was just due to never pinning my biceps before.

- - - Updated - - -

How long did the tenderness and soreness last?

The same thing happened to me the first time I pinned my biceps. The first go round went find second go round it looked exactly like yours. It was not an infection and I just chalked it up to me pinning a Virgin muscle

How long did the tenderness and soreness last?

Mine lasted several days.Never infected but swolen and some redness but mostly sore.I still get it every now and then.Your looks pretty red,much worse then mine.

That looks like cellulitis. TouraregV8 had what looks like the exact same thing happen to him. I would start antibiotics if you have some. Otherwise I'd see the doc for that.

IML Gear Cream!
I had cellulitis in my quad once from pinning test 500 (never again) but it was very noticeably hot to the touch, and really prevented my from making many leg movements. If it was cellulitis i feel as though he'd know

I had cellulitis in my quad once from pinning test 500 (never again) but it was very noticeably hot to the touch, and really prevented my from making many leg movements. If it was cellulitis i feel as though he'd know
Yeah it may not be but it sure looks like it. Especially the shape of the swelling, it doesn't look like the gear is running down beneath his skin like oil leaking back out of the muscle.

That is cellulitis, you don't have to run a fever or anything of that nature to have cellulitis..I am prone to cellulitis on the right side of my body, I have had it dozens of times.. I've even had two major operations because of it..

To the OP.. I would not be concerned about it watching it and waiting to see if it spreads at this point because the surface area has already exceeded that, it will get worse if this is not treated.. I suggest going to your urgent Care or an emergency room as soon as possible.. they may need to put you on a IV antibiotic for upfront targeting and then they'll probably send you home with the script for 10 days..

By the way it doesn't have to be a bad batch from the gear it could just be a local immune response.. this can happen with Pharmaceutical products including vaccines and other shots.. in fact I had this happen over the summer wall finishing some work on my sleeve tattoo.. almost two months later I had cellulitis in my opposite shoulder from Pharmaceutical TRT script.. there is so many unforeseen hazards that are on your epidermis there is a reason why we have multiple skin layers including Sub-Q tissue.. there is extremely harmful bacteria and other elements on our skin daily that we may appear impervious to but once they make it through the layers via injection or scrape the lymphatic system is now exposed.. cross-contamination can happen to anyone in any environment at any time, no one is immune or resistant..

Just go to the urgent care doc or even the ER- If that is cellulitis you dont want to wait
I had cellulitis once behind my knee (random occurence- no injections) and it hurt like a bitch. It even started to make me limp it hurt so bad. I finally went to the ER and got an antibiotic IV like Vision suggested and sent home with antibiotics.
Whatever you got, if the redness spreads any further, you better take care of it asap.

That is cellulitis, you don't have to run a fever or anything of that nature to have cellulitis..I am prone to cellulitis on the right side of my body, I have had it dozens of times.. I've even had two major operations because of it..

To the OP.. I would not be concerned about it watching it and waiting to see if it spreads at this point because the surface area has already exceeded that, it will get worse if this is not treated.. I suggest going to your urgent Care or an emergency room as soon as possible.. they may need to put you on a IV antibiotic for upfront targeting and then they'll probably send you home with the script for 10 days..
so can cellulitis cure itself? I had the exact to a t look op posted in the picture and it went away after a week. Maybe it was oil that leaked out and just looked like this?

I dont think so- you need antibiotic treatment including possibly a 30 min IV antibiotic to get the ball rolling
so can cellulitis cure itself? I had the exact to a t look op posted in the picture and it went away after a week. Maybe it was oil that leaked out and just looked like this?

So what actually causes this??? Not pinning deep enough into tissue or just whenever it wants to do that ????

It really depends on the severity of it.. when people get an ingrown toe nail and the corner is pink with irritation that's actually a form of cellulitis.. sometimes it goes away and sometimes it doesn't.. but in his case this is pretty severe.. I'm surprised that he hasn't experienced a very aggressive state of itching.. cellulitis isn't anything to fuck around with.. I'm not trying to toot on my horn but I know a thing or two about cellulitis.. it's been the story of my life! :(
If you seen my injection preparation message, you would think I have a phobia..
I washed my hands thoroughly, then I dump rubbing alcohol on them, I clean the countertop with rubbing alcohol and then I put sterile gauze pads down, I swap the top of all the vials and I thoroughly clean the injection area with rubbing alcohol.. I use a different drawing pin for each vial, and if I'm injecting multiple compounds I use different barrels.. cross-contamination to me is equivalent to what the sunlight is too a vampire!

Get Shredded!
So what actually causes this??? Not pinning deep enough into tissue or just whenever it wants to do that ????

The depth of the injection alone isn't what causes this exactly but rather an immune response.. it can happen at any given moment to anyone, it can be something as simple as just surface bacteria that we live with daily on the exterior, or even our bodies way of just quarantining what it feels to be a foreign invader.. anything exogenous is a foreign invader, regardless of the biocompatibility.. most cases are simply just due to surface bacteria.. it could even happen with the most sterile product injected into the muscle belly and someone can get compartment syndrome cellulitis within the muscle compartment itself, it's not just surface and superficial..

dr gave me two big injections in my ass and prescription for antibiotics when I had cellulitis infection in my quad.

With both of my cellulitis operations they never opened my quad, and of all the spots I've gotten cellulitis in the past the quad has to be the worst.. I could feel that thing just thumping with my heart beat.. I don't wish that on Mel one my dude..

It really depends on the severity of it.. when people get an ingrown toe nail and the corner is pink with irritation that's actually a form of cellulitis.. sometimes it goes away and sometimes it doesn't.. but in his case this is pretty severe.. I'm surprised that he hasn't experienced a very aggressive state of itching.. cellulitis isn't anything to fuck around with.. I'm not trying to toot on my horn but I know a thing or two about cellulitis.. it's been the story of my life! :(
I washed my hands thoroughly, then I dump rubbing alcohol on them, I clean the countertop with rubbing alcohol and then I put sterile gauze pads down, I swap the top of all the vials and I thoroughly clean the injection area with rubbing alcohol.. I use a different drawing pin for each vial, and if I'm injecting multiple compounds I use different barrels.. cross-contamination to me is equivalent to what the sunlight is too a vampire!
maybe I got lucky and it my body healed it? I remember it looked exactly like op and itchy as all hell. It went away on its own in just over a week. I don’t think anyone took it as you tooting your own horn lol I asked you because I know your very knowledgeable and usually have some damn good answers and explanations to questions around here. Btw I thought I was the only one this anal about pinning lol my wife always knows when I’m in the bathroom pinning because she says she can smell the rubbing alcohol down the hall. I use so much sometimes my eyes get red from the fumes lol I’d rather take the extra 5 min cleaning everything more than it needs to be possibly than get an infection. A good friend used to make fun of me all the time until he got an infection and now his countertop looks like mine. Some rubbing alcohol, rubbing alcohol swabs, gauze, and some latex gloves lol

Last edited:
maybe I got lucky and it my body healed it? I remember it looked exactly like op and itchy as all hell. It went away on its own in just over a week. I don’t think anyone took it as you tooting your own horn lol I asked you because I know your very knowledgeable and usually have some damn good answers and explanations to questions around here. Btw I thought I was the only one this anal about pinning lol my wife always knows when I’m in the bathroom pinning because she says she can smell the rubbing alcohol down the hall. I use so much sometimes my eyes get red from the fumes lol I’d rather take the extra 5 min cleaning everything more than it needs to be possibly than get an infection. A good friend used to make fun of me all the time until he got an infection and now his countertop looks like mine. Some rubbing alcohol, rubbing alcohol swabs, gauze, and some latex gloves lol

It's very possible that different degrees of cellulitis have the potential to heal themselves with the body being self sustained.. but I on the other hand I have always been sensitive with injections.. I'm glad to see that you go above and beyond with your injection protocol..because I'm most confident that the majority of my instances occurred from being careless and cutting a corner in a rush.. I put my cell phone on the Shelf and I attach to Bluetooth to my speaker I shut the bathroom door make a session and my wife knows what I'm doing.. I dispose of all my pins inside of a laundry detergent bottle.. ever since I employ this I have had zero instances,that's enough evidence for me that I have minimized my chances greatly of cross-contamination..

Well to give you guys an update, my arm feels better. The pain has lessened and I have more range of movement without pain. The swelling is still there but has not gotten worse. The biggest improvement is that I can now flex my bicep whereas yesterday I couldn't. I am assuming that the swelling was putting pressure on my Lateral Antebrachial nerve cause the pain, lack of mobility, and inability to flex the muscle. Of the symptoms of cellulitis, I only have two: tenderness and inflammation. I don't have any symptoms listed that suggest seeking medical attention, such as fever, nausea, hardening of the red area, or numbness.

I would take some Benadryl this will help a cyst with anything skin-related or inflammatory that may involved histamines of the body.

So I decided to pin my biceps for the first time, so the muscle was virgin muscle. I did 1CC in each bicep. Everything went fine with my right bicep, but the left one hurt a bit. I figured I nipped a vein; however over the next three days the redness spread and became very tender and sore. I have no fever or blisters. The swelling is minimal, but three days after my pip it's still extremely sore. I know it's not the gear because I've been pinning the same gear from the same source for two weeks. I am curious if it's an infection or something else? Also, I'm wondering how long it will last?

View attachment 39129
Holy batman that looks bad.
I would not pin there again

I’m the EXACT same way Viz!
My bathroom turns into a sanitized operating room.😷👍

...... Btw I thought I was the only one this anal about pinning lol my wife always knows when I’m in the bathroom pinning because she says she can smell the rubbing alcohol down the hall. I use so much sometimes my eyes get red from the fumes lol I’d rather take the extra 5 min cleaning everything more than it needs to be possibly than get an infection. A good friend used to make fun of me all the time until he got an infection and now his countertop looks like mine. Some rubbing alcohol, rubbing alcohol swabs, gauze, and some latex gloves lol
x4....I don't use gloves, but I use 91% alcohol, and cotton balls, since cotton balls hold more alcohol than those square thin little wipes do. And like Vision, I wipe down my hands with alcohol, as well as the sink top, and of course my skin where the poke will take place, (both before and after the poke). And I use about 6 cotton balls for each poke. One each for the sink top, vial stoppers, and injection site, before and after. So I go through alcohol bottles pretty quickly.

Back