• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Taking Clenbuterol & wanting to increase Muscle growth alongside it

eecom18

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

I’m quite knew to the steroid scene and have recently just started by first cycle taken the. pharacom clenbuterol tablets which are working fine. I’m 6ft 2 , current weighing 14st. I’m still looking to lose a few pounds yet but I’m training in the gym five days a week and wanting to start taking something along side the clenbuterol to help increase lean muscle growth. Something tablet form like the Clen and was wondering if anyone could help with some advice with their experience ?

Thanks in advance

Is pinning an option? If it isn't greatly consider it. If it is? Greatly consider it.

Besides, your liver will thank you for it.

Clen alone won't help you make gains.

I’d honestly prefer to stay away from it if possible

Is pinning an option? If it isn't greatly consider it. If it is? Greatly consider it.

Besides, your liver will thank you for it.

Thanks for the advance

Hello, is there anything out there you’d recommend? I see products such as Test-E offered out there but not sure ignore this would be ok to take with Clen

Hello, is there anything out there you’d recommend? I see products such as Test-E offered out there but not sure ignore this would be ok to take with Clen

Bro... your very basic questions are telling.

You need to read a lot more and research.

Your not ready for steroids.

Take the Clen... get ripped. Focus on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troll game is weak man

Troll game is weak man

Wondering who's gimmick this is. Just joined and made 4 posts which are so weak it screams troll.

dude your taking clenbuterol already...that is one of the most potent steroids of all time...make sure you have a proper PCT.

Most guys on here won’t like this answer because this is of course an AAS board... but if you aren’t ready to pin gear and you are just getting your feet wet try SARMS. S4, S23, mk2866( ostarine) are good starters. S4 is my favorite by far, and you administer it orally. Just do your research on dosages, side effects, length of cycle, etc.

Back