• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Found bugs on our site? Report and get 100$ store credit bounty

simple, from the home page click on the logo of the pharma mix two, or on the right where the banner changes, and obtain 404 errors

this too is wrong (or very difficult to understand for me).

First of all, "discount for order over 1000". Where are the thousand euros?

After that, two discounts are shown: one of 10% and one of 5%, which are not applied.
Even if it were not 10% for a thousand euro, there should be 5% over 500 but there is not even that.

Where are the discounts?

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    21 KB · Views: 97
this too is wrong (or very difficult to understand for me).

First of all, "discount for order over 1000". Where are the thousand euros?

After that, two discounts are shown: one of 10% and one of 5%, which are not applied.
Even if it were not 10% for a thousand euro, there should be 5% over 500 but there is not even that.

Where are the discounts?

The bitcoin and cart discounts are applied to each individual product. See how 10 x the Prim 200 is 935? The list is €110 (ie 10 x 110 = 1100 and not 935)

The discount is present it just doesn’t receive its own like item. Hope this helps.

The bitcoin and cart discounts are applied to each individual product. See how 10 x the Prim 200 is 935? The list is €110 (ie 10 x 110 = 1100 and not 935)

The discount is present it just doesn’t receive its own like item. Hope this helps.

ooohh ... now I understand.
sorry but ignorance advances, the cells of my brain are a bit burned by my youth

ooohh ... now I understand.
sorry but ignorance advances, the cells of my brain are a bit burned by my youth

I figured that out because I had the same reaction a few days back.

prices change when you click on the single product. or when you put them in the cart.

one product, 3 prices... :hmm:

Attachments

• price2.png
    price2.png
    560.7 KB · Views: 77
  • price.png
    price.png
    592.3 KB · Views: 79
IML Gear Cream!
I got it.
the prices of the single product are always shown in dollars, but with the wrong euro / pound symbol.
cart prices are correct being 5% (bitcoin discount) of the original price which is the one on the main screen.

Attachments

• prim.png
    prim.png
    265.5 KB · Views: 88
A have a few PM reporting that the promo step gets "bugged" for some people and goes strait to the last step without allowing for bonus items to be selected.
This is an error. The promo should be active to march 15, and was working, but there must be a programming error on the site.
I will notify Frank as soon as I find him available and have him look into this asap.

Last edited:
A have a few PM reporting that the promo step gets "bugged" for some people and goes strait to the last step without allowing for bonus items to be selected.
This is an error. The promo should be active to march 15, and was working, but there must be a programming error on the site.
I will notify Frank as soon as I find him available and have him look into this asap.

Fixed -- promo working for bitcoin orders in the Premium worldwide warehouse (EU based).

The sub-field product suggestions are lacking the appropriate title. The links work, but there’s no indication as to what you might be clicking on. Via mobile is just says “array” over and over again.

The screen cap is from the Test E 500, just for example.

7F2F729E-D8F5-4AF7-9ED3-E9200A9DA524.png

Thanks for being awesome Basicstero.

You are using plain text on the new password fields after following the password reset link instead of hashing the password or hiding it..

Get Shredded!
The discounts for crypto currency and for orders over 500$ was applies before checkout however after checkout the discounts went away. My total was just under 1000$ before now it's up 168$. Did I do something wrong why did it take away my discount?

View attachment 39450

I think I've found a bug, I was trying to place my order and I'm ordering Pharmatest E 300 and Anastrazolos(both are only in stock at Warehouse 2) and got over the $300 minimum for the $200 bonus, but when I try to add my bonus items I get an error saying "This product is available in a maximum amount of 0 psc." even though the products I'm getting as bonuses(E300 and Arimidex) are in stock at Warehouse 2. They are out of stock in Warehouse 1 and that seems to be where it's pulling that information from because if I add Dbol(in stock at Warehouse 1) it will let me, but if I try adding Tren E200(out of stock in Warehouse 1) it gives me the same error saying "the product is only available in a maximum amount of 0 psc". I've included a screenshot showing that I can add Pharmatest P 100 and P50, but can't add E300 even though my whole order is supposed to be shipping from Warehouse 2 and E300 is in stock at Warehouse 2.
View attachment 40588

I think I've found a bug, I was trying to place my order and I'm ordering Pharmatest E 300 and Anastrazolos(both are only in stock at Warehouse 2) and got over the $300 minimum for the $200 bonus, but when I try to add my bonus items I get an error saying "This product is available in a maximum amount of 0 psc." even though the products I'm getting as bonuses(E300 and Arimidex) are in stock at Warehouse 2. They are out of stock in Warehouse 1 and that seems to be where it's pulling that information from because if I add Dbol(in stock at Warehouse 1) it will let me, but if I try adding Tren E200(out of stock in Warehouse 1) it gives me the same error saying "the product is only available in a maximum amount of 0 psc". I've included a screenshot showing that I can add Pharmatest P 100 and P50, but can't add E300 even though my whole order is supposed to be shipping from Warehouse 2 and E300 is in stock at Warehouse 2.
View attachment 40588

I will mention to Frank to please take a look at the thread and see your issue.

Sounds good, I hope they can get it fixed soon since I'm ordering right now to take advantage of this promo, and I'm stuck waiting until this bug gets fixed. Also it looks like I didn't attach the screenshot right, so I tried to attach it again to this message.

Attachments

• Promo.png
    Promo.png
    721.4 KB · Views: 23
Sounds good, I hope they can get it fixed soon since I'm ordering right now to take advantage of this promo, and I'm stuck waiting until this bug gets fixed. Also it looks like I didn't attach the screenshot right, so I tried to attach it again to this message.

hm, we check it, but it is not working time right now, where our programmers are located now. We check it tmrw. In the meantime you can just skip those items and write in the comment to your order, what to add as bonus. We will honor it.

View attachment 40588
confirmed, we had a bug, it is fixed now. thanks for help, i will contact you to provide store credit as bounty.

Back