• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Found bugs on our site? Report and get 100$ store credit bounty

IML Gear Cream!
Hi. basicstero How can I instant message you I have a issue with a placed order

Thank you I fallowed your instructions and basicstero replied to my email in less than 24 hours. I Made a mistake with my address and they reshipped it for me. So far great company and trustworthy. Can’t wait to try it
Thank you

Found another bug, your main banner leads to a 404 with an error that the page doesnt exist. Attached is a picture of the error leading from the main banner (MIX YOUR POWER)

https://imgur.com/a/tD0YmUq

tD0YmUq
tD0YmUq

Found link not working.

click on "INJECTABLE LINE"
click on "TESTOSTERONES"

also (not) works with other substances.
the links take you to the .net site

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    440.7 KB · Views: 36
Instructions on how to pay repeatedly in FAQ's and everywhere else say after youve made your payment to click on the "add money" section to submit your payment , It should say click on the "submit payment info" . Even when making a purchase , during the process it tells you to click on "add money" after you have paid when it should say click on "submit payment info" in dashboard

I can't reset a password. It says Access denied after clicking on the link from the email address. I can share a screenshot if needed

I can't reset a password. It says Access denied after clicking on the link from the email address. I can share a screenshot if needed

When was the last time you had access to your account? Some time back we changed our website database and customers were supposed to sign up again to transfer discounts, order history etc. If the account wasn’t moved to our new database it’s gone.

When was the last time you had access to your account? Some time back we changed our website database and customers were supposed to sign up again to transfer discounts, order history etc. If the account wasn’t moved to our new database it’s gone.
Like a few weeks ago or so. I remember the time when you made those changes. So it was definitely after that. Btw, I'm still unable to reset my password

Like a few weeks ago or so. I remember the time when you made those changes. So it was definitely after that. Btw, I'm still unable to reset my password

Hmmm I don’t know then brother. You should prob use the “contact us” link and reach out directly to support. Sorry I can’t help you more man.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm I don’t know then brother. You should prob use the “contact us” link and reach out directly to support. Sorry I can’t help you more man.

Get Shredded!
Instructions on how to pay repeatedly in FAQ's and everywhere else say after youve made your payment to click on the "add money" section to submit your payment , It should say click on the "submit payment info" . Even when making a purchase , during the process it tells you to click on "add money" after you have paid when it should say click on "submit payment info" in dashboard

This is a pretty significant bug. Some people do not have the best IQ and figuring out something that is different than what their directions tell them to do is impossible for them. I’m pretty smart myself and I looked for an add money button for a second. If it were someone not so bright , they may not know to click on submit payment info, therefore their order would never be processed. Just saying. It’s an important thing. I think it’s worth that store credit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will contact. Is this a qualifying bug for the promotion ?

Man this is over with. This thread is dead , it’s my fault I woke it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back