• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sust 250 Bloodwork

GainTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Forgot to post these earlier when they came in today.

Been running GC Sust 250 for about 6 weeks or so now at 750mg per week pinned 1ml M W F...Bloods pulled Monday before my pin so about 48hrs after last injection.

Also taking GC Adex at 1.5mg with each injection. I tend to need to run my AI on the high side.

I am happy with how things look. Thanks GC.

Attachments

• 20190212_231204.jpg
    20190212_231204.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 93
Thanks bro💪

E2 is dialed in bro!

Been running GC Sust 250 for about 6 weeks or so now at 750mg per week pinned 1ml M W F...Bloods pulled Monday before my pin so about 48hrs after last injection.

Also taking GC Adex at 1.5mg with each injection. I tend to need to run my AI on the high side.

Thanks! We work hard for you guys!

Nice brother..thnx for doing and posting bloods

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

What would it take to get 55,000 like Dallas McCarver?
the theory I herd is that he injected large amounts of testosterone the day he passed and once he passed the hormone that was not absorbed leaked from his muscles to his bloodstream causing the extremely high number

Good results from a good lab. Good shit op and GC. I plan on pulling bloods myself hopefully next Wednesday and if not the Wednesday after that. I’ve been so busy lately it’s been work lift sleep for me along with taking care of fatherly duties. Life gets rough sometimes but instead of complaining and looking for excuses on why I can’t get stuff done I try to look at the positive like more work=more gear haha.

When life gets cranking and I'm running full speed, I always up my Test💪.

Good results from a good lab. Good shit op and GC. I plan on pulling bloods myself hopefully next Wednesday and if not the Wednesday after that. I’ve been so busy lately it’s been work lift sleep for me along with taking care of fatherly duties. Life gets rough sometimes but instead of complaining and looking for excuses on why I can’t get stuff done I try to look at the positive like more work=more gear haha.

Back