• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

“Executive time”

IML Gear Cream!
PTSD was recognized all the way back to WW1 when it was referred to as shell shock.

I have talked to guys that have experienced horrific massacres and did fine afterwards, others that never recover.

PTSD was recognized all the way back to WW1 when it was referred to as shell shock.

I have talked to guys that have experienced horrific massacres and did fine afterwards, others that never recover.
exactly bro, some guys crumble and others rise to the occasion. it doesnt even need to be war tho everyone thinks war is where PTSD occurs and that guys are living like Kings off their disability checks.

Sometimes doctors wont see you for something military related I just went to my family doc around october to get a script and he straight told me NO! you need to go to the VA for that.

exactly bro, some guys crumble and others rise to the occasion. it doesnt even need to be war tho everyone thinks war is where PTSD occurs and that guys are living like Kings off their disability checks.

Sometimes doctors wont see you for something military related I just went to my family doc around october to get a script and he straight told me NO! you need to go to the VA for that.
Living with PTSD is a miserable existence, I would not wish it on anybody.

A guy working at a local gas station has it, he has no coping skills. He seen unreal shit when invading Baghdad.

Living with PTSD is a miserable existence, I would not wish it on anybody.

A guy working at a local gas station has it, he has no coping skills. He seen unreal shit when invading Baghdad.
being in a live threatening situation and having you senses hightened, your heart beating so hard you cant breathe, a paralyzing fear where you body shuts down and you have tunnel vision and having to force yourself to continue on isnt for everyone. coming out the other side of that you adjust to your new reality. But then you come home and have to push all that deep down and move on like a regular joe, not easy and some just cant. 22 vets commit suicide daily so it isnt a joke

More on the guy I described.

One bombing was so massive it created it's own weather pattern with lighting after the bombing.

Then drove through there and saw the mayhem.

Back