• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

gym headphones

texaswhar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What headphones do you guys use in the gym? I done broke 3 pair and finally gonna break down and get a decent pair!

Small ear buds.

I hook my i pod to my tank top, run it thru the sleeve inside my shirt and up to my ears. Being in my shirt keeps them from getting ripped out of my ears.

Meelectronics M6 or M9. The best sound you'll get under $50, and they're well made. Shouldn't run you more than $30.

Lol agreed some are the "jaybird" something seemed not to bad though

i used the skull candy smoking buds, they sounds good and only run about 10 bucks...i get about 4 months out of a pair

IML Gear Cream!
i used the skull candy smoking buds, they sounds good and only run about 10 bucks...i get about 4 months out of a pair
Darn... what do you do with 'em? 4 years sounds awful short. You're taking advantage of the warranty I'm guessing :p?

I really hate when I see morons using DR DRE beats headphones at the gym. Doesn't that burn their ears?? Jesus!!

Lol never understood those monster headphones at the gym. Good options here. Thanks guys

Darn... what do you do with 'em? 4 years sounds awful short. You're taking advantage of the warranty I'm guessing :p?

haha i dunno what happens to them, the wire breaks near the plug and i lose sound in one side...and for 10 bucks i dont even bother with the warranty, just stop by the staples and pick up a new pair

I really hate when I see morons using DR DRE beats headphones at the gym. Doesn't that burn their ears?? Jesus!!

Rumor is it works the traps, and splenius cervicis muscles lol

Rumor is it works the traps, and splenius cervicis muscles lol
Plus, don't you know BEATS help you get more reps in brah? It helps protein absorption by like 270%.

I have been down this road like most of you I'm sure. Personal preferences make recommending a brand pretty hard. I have some skullcandy for back ups in my gym bag and I like the Bose ear buds I use. I have read if you buy from Radioshack for $5 you can get a 1 year warranty on any brand and for $10 you get a 2 year replacement deal. I know how hard I am on this stuff, I think next time I'm going this route.

Get Shredded!
haha i dunno what happens to them, the wire breaks near the plug and i lose sound in one side...and for 10 bucks i dont even bother with the warranty, just stop by the staples and pick up a new pair

same here that's why I started the thread went through 3 pair in a month from pulling wires or one ear stops working after I untangle it next day. Granted they were all cheapos

that shit with one ear not working makes me fucking nuts, its like waterboarding

How about the dudes who put the Bluetooth in their ear and talk on the phone the whole time. That drives me crazy as well.

Makes we walk in a circle.
I do a very similar thing^^ - when the shitty headphones on the planes cut out in one ear, I always end up leaning to the other side, as if that will make the sound come through.

Head phones

I have skullcandy inked. 16$ they been going great for 3 yrs now, spent 150$ on a pair of schure phones and the skullcandys are better

Ur kray... What a waste of money I spent less than that on the system in my truck and there's no way those would come close

Back