• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My daily GRIND with PSL gearz log

IML Gear Cream!
I woke up to a sore ankle, calve raises are out, I'll take walking :nerd: lol :/ I'll wrap it up tight today, ice bath it tonight (cooler and a bag of ice) and it should be fine. Be back later with food and training updates

I woke up to a sore ankle, calve raises are out, I'll take walking :nerd: lol :/ I'll wrap it up tight today, ice bath it tonight (cooler and a bag of ice) and it should be fine. Be back later with food and training updates
Damnit man! At least it's just sore though

Damnit man! At least it's just sore though

Yeah- its all good though - I’m not hurt- I’ll give it two more weeks and try again

Steak
Almonds
Avocado
Tasty
7835878a2faabe19295b945cdd01c133.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back at it today- food so far today. In my way to train back and shoulders
5585264ac04c2ae0d4c75fa3b14a6bb4.jpg

f95c4b3a653cf8be2d4c284825e6c047.jpg

Pull downs
5x10-12
Hammer rows
5x10-12
Db rows
4x12
Shoulders
Seated Db press
4x12

Leg curls (lying)
4x10
Some weird squat machine
2 sets very light (no pain)
Body squats

a2f408f1fe0089605d6cc3460eb925d0.jpg

Damn man you really got thick af...traps and upper back are insane.

Traps are Sick !!

Max

Ty bro. yeah, I had a good pump yesterday.

I'm going to put some size back as my ankle gets stronger... Ty bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Traps are Sick !!

Max

Ty bro. yeah, I had a good pump yesterday.

I'm going to put some size back as my ankle gets stronger... Ty bro.

Get Shredded!
I finished my macros a little low, I was off by 1 meal. 291.3 protein 149.2 carbs 108.3 fat was my final.

No soreness in my ankle today at all, I also got a second MRI yesterday for my other ankle that has been bothering me from an old injury (M/C accident) so I'll be looking into that soon.

Today I'm going after my chest and triceps and I'll continue with a few rounds of legs, adduction, and abduction with that silly hand brake squat machine again. I'm doing tons of stretching. A gf of mine is one of those butt gurus with the band like we see on IG, I'm hopefully gonna start some training with her the end of this week, I know nothing of that style of training, I've never done it, but I wan to try it, the impact is low and the activation is high so I should get some great Muscle memory growth and pretty quickly too. Never tooo old to leearn new tricks

I finished my macros a little low, I was off by 1 meal. 291.3 protein 149.2 carbs 108.3 fat was my final.

No soreness in my ankle today at all, I also got a second MRI yesterday for my other ankle that has been bothering me from an old injury (M/C accident) so I'll be looking into that soon.

Today I'm going after my chest and triceps and I'll continue with a few rounds of legs, adduction, and abduction with that silly hand brake squat machine again. I'm doing tons of stretching. A gf of mine is one of those butt gurus with the band like we see on IG, I'm hopefully gonna start some training with her the end of this week, I know nothing of that style of training, I've never done it, but I wan to try it, the impact is low and the activation is high so I should get some great Muscle memory growth and pretty quickly too. Never tooo old to leearn new tricks
Excellent update, we're looking forward to hearing how you make out..

Those bands really gives you that sinuous resistance working all sorts of stabilizers, the beauty about it, it's constant tension unlike weighted movements that have a portion were the load will have an easy point at one spot of an other, those bands are always providing, its great to add them to weight loaded movements as well.. Keep us updated man!

12bc969d89266769a75c7fbae7d0b68e.jpg

Meal 3

Meal 2
384b881f58980df1d468f61305765fbe.jpg

Looking great !!! Love the way you track your diet -IMO diet is more important than gear - but a good combo is killer -Thanks-OD

Looking great !!! Love the way you track your diet -IMO diet is more important than gear - but a good combo is killer -Thanks-OD

Thank you brother. I whole hearted agree with you. Food plan is essential for me or I just look like a bloated dude using too much gear lol

e231e039ea4fe51848b0c75967dd2c69.jpg

Meal 4

So far today
a123ad5a812f2fbdf08642e92c85e3c0.jpg

Last edited:
The training today was cut short due to work issues, so I cut chest down to include some more quad work, I believe it was a productive day

laterals to warm up and then (no rest) John Meadow heavy half rep laterals, I did a few of these to get my shoulders full of blood. I love this exercise, if you know what I'm talking about, you probably do also, if not I'll post his video later showing them for you, everyone needs to do these at least once.

DB incline press 4sets
DB flat press 4sets
incline cable flies 4sets
decline cable flies 5sets

adducion 4 sets
abduciton 4 sets
front squats on a squat machine, not sure what its called, basically the ROM is verydeep without hurting my ankle (lightweight) 3 sets and then I felt it was time, so I stopped

Yeah back looks stellar dude. And that full head of hair must have some of these juicers jelly.

Ehh- thanks TO. Im a work in progress just enjoying this ride :)

I took the day off, I’m not sure if it’s the heat or what but I’m tired this week- I came home and took a nap lol

Back looks great.

How are the wheels coming along?

Thanks M.
Hahaha- you had to ask- well they have paid the cost that the rest of my body didn’t pay after several weeks of doing nothing-
I’m healing well and testing those waters at least EOD. I’m on it like brown on rice man

yesterday was a scheduled rest day. today I went back at it... hard and heavy basics. I have been using ciallis 10mg a day and the pumps are pretty crazy, also using IML max pump extreme ( the grape flavor taste like ass and looks like dirty laundry water) but works well with IML nitro 4 vaso ...insane pumps.

standing bicep curls 2 wu sets 3 working sets
ez bar curls 2 wu sets 3 working sets

DB skull crushers 2 wu sets 3 working sets
ez bar skull crushers 2 wu sets 3 working sets

abductions - 4 x20
adductions 4 x20

*edit* body squats idk maybe 4-5 sets 100 ffkkin reps lol I just kept going until I was exhausted and had some blood flows- No ankle pain today so that is good :)

laying corkscrew leg raises 3 x 30

left the gym swollen af. Good session today

be back with macros

Last edited:
e8b58946b00b8b44364dbb6accf53912.jpg

So far today

yesterday was a scheduled rest day. today I went back at it... hard and heavy basics. I have been using ciallis 10mg a day and the pumps are pretty crazy, also using IML max pump extreme ( the grape flavor taste like ass and looks like dirty laundry water) but works well with IML nitro 4 vaso ...insane pumps.

standing bicep curls 2 wu sets 3 working sets
ez bar curls 2 wu sets 3 working sets

DB skull crushers 2 wu sets 3 working sets
ez bar skull crushers 2 wu sets 3 working sets

abductions - 4 x20
adductions 4 x20

*edit* body squats idk maybe 4-5 sets 100 ffkkin reps lol I just kept going until I was exhausted and had some blood flows- No ankle pain today so that is good :)

laying corkscrew leg raises 3 x 30

left the gym swollen af. Good session today

be back with macros
Good girls and bad girls are fun.

Gotta be sure to stare at someone though.

f0c8a08a4485727555d2d412a453a78c.jpg

Final count

Back