• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My daily GRIND with PSL gearz log

Get Shredded!
c179a0e8e4c61299ed5838b4a53e71c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love some cold Russian beet soup! Reminds me of my Georgian babushka!!

Max

Morning ASF. Getting to the gym a otter earlier today for arms/abs/cardio TGIF

d3c6ff2a60a83e133b86e1cf79ae9b44.jpg

Start the day with noopept and a coffee

4f6b59a4a59a3ff3b6820a6b1618cff8.jpg

breakfast... I love some fresh fruit, avocado with a small nice filet mignon ... starts my day perfectly

breakfast... I love some fresh fruit, avocado with a small nice filet mignon ... starts my day perfectly

Damn nice Plate!! Tell me about Noopept. I am interested in trying it, wanna cut out my caffeine addiction,lol

Max

Memory getting better?

Is that a beet?

With a side of salami and cheese?

93/7 marinated Turkey burger w/Munster
Everything bagel
1/4 cup almonds
2 plums
2 hard salami's wrapped around provolone

A plum perhaps?

Either way, far out plate of food right there.

bingo!

I love some cold Russian beet soup! Reminds me of my Georgian babushka!!

Max

sounds pretty tasty max... I notice your plates are homemade and they all look delicious, are you a chef?

Damn nice Plate!! Tell me about Noopept. I am interested in trying it, wanna cut out my caffeine addiction,lol

Max

Noopept gives me better focus. A good motivational tool to for whatever I'm doing... similar to a caffeine drink stimulation. I'm not sure if it will kick the caffeine ... that's a tall order LOL
Memory getting better?

Memory is fine, I have total recall! hahaha

Yesterday’s session was nothing short of physical assault on the iron!! Finished another highER volume day, time under tension was great, holding the peak and long contractions for a pause, each rep was solid flex and stretch= PAIN.

super sets various ways of Biceps / triceps
Straight bar, DB’s, cable-rope, EZ curl bar

One arm DB rows 6 sets high volume reps

Calves rotation of standing body weight and seated calve with plates, 30 second pause between sets, 1 set was both exercises. High volume reps

Roman chair, sets of 42 reps, knees straight up, then left and then right. 7 reps per ROM= 42 reps per set, total of 3 sets , 30 second rest between each set... this was fucking FIRE

It’s gorgeous outside in my neck of the woods the is beaming and 74degrres put. Heading to the dog park for some cardio , I’m taking the weekend off the iron- unless you count cardio with the wife

Here’s our his/hers breakfast today, I like to cook lol :)

7af7067a99ec480164db8629a1e81fe1.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
93/7 marinated Turkey burger w/Munster
Everything bagel
1/4 cup almonds
2 plums
2 hard salami's wrapped around provolone

bingo!

sounds pretty tasty max... I notice your plates are homemade and they all look delicious, are you a chef?

Noopept gives me better focus. A good motivational tool to for whatever I'm doing... similar to a caffeine drink stimulation. I'm not sure if it will kick the caffeine ... that's a tall order LOL

Memory is fine, I have total recall! hahaha

Yeah! I love my Cold brew 2x daily!! I am not a chef, my mom went to Cordon Bleu in France and I grew up in the business. It’s my third favorite passion!! Lol. Thanks, I work hard on my dishes!!

Max

3952fbf98cc4ebba9db87c05788ec4e3.jpg
My Hotel morning Breakfast! Lol

Max

Yeah! I love my Cold brew 2x daily!! I am not a chef, my mom went to Cordon Bleu in France and I grew up in the business. It’s my third favorite passion!! Lol. Thanks, I work hard on my dishes!!

Max

are you traveling for business or pleasure

Food is probably my favorite passion, lol it’s literally one of my favorite things to do when we do Vegas’s vacations.

Sunday pancakes and strawberries with another his and hers !! I took a refreshing dip in the pool, turns out it was more like an ice bath tho, lol however great for the joints

4e3d7a89972bbdcfd9995c349400b84d.jpg
a40d882edfcf6fbb3f76517964be0974.jpg

are you traveling for business or pleasure

Food is probably my favorite passion, lol it’s literally one of my favorite things to do when we do Vegas’s vacations.

Biz! I’ll be in Vegas for Olympia Week.

Good morning ASF. It’s no excuse Monday, stay focused and proceed with the plan today. I am grateful I have my health and motivation from you guys. You may not know it, but we all read everyone else’s posts so stay positive and push forward for the prize.

First meal today before I crush some iron
bfabde4c1c4506b2e8b0308d32b91f0d.jpg

Ok fellas. I have decided to start this log again and I have changed gears with my anabolics... As a few of you know I am healing up from an ankle injury and I want to come at the gym with the very foundation of bodybuilding cycles, it's tried, tested and true every time. HIGH TEST with an oral.

The test will be mostly Purity Source Labs"s EP line of 100mg'ISO`combined with GearChurch 200mg`ISO. I started with 1 gram today.
I'll keep the same regimen with PSL's EP eurotropins HGH at a moderate dose of 3ius a day, 5 days a week.
The oral... That, I haven't decided on one yet, I'm considering Anadrol since I have never done it or DBOL because I love that shit and I feel like the superman 24 7 on test/dbol and hgh..There is nothing that compares to this cycle in my opinion for overall wellness and putting on muscle, nothing at all.

I'll continue to eat the same 33-3700 cals including 280-300 protein and high fat, cycled with low-high carbs. The new trade of will look like this... less fat, more carbs, I will split over my evening meals ... most of my carbs are post workout anyway, I will just eat more of them moving forward. TO break this new journey in right, today I made a massive pot of real black beans and brown rice...

Last edited:
Go get it big boy!

Get Shredded!
A couple of meals I had today
1. Steak-avocado- beans rice and fruit
2. Turkey breast- beans rice
f2a7240c56ee690e56d4e6b387360d1b.jpg

5ad8c950dfa98dffa3b0423b96683f2d.jpg

today's session was on point. I saw my ortho today, he gave me the green light for elliptical and stationary bike, I declined lol. I did 2 sets of seated calves just to see how it felt and I have some uncomfortableness so I stopped and the weight was kiddie weight so ... all good.

back
hammer high rows 4 sets
hammer low rows 4 sets
t bar rows 4 sets
shoulders
laterals 4 sets
seated BB miltary 3 sets
rear delts reverse pecdec 3 sets
biceps
3 sets high curl machine` whatever its called, you guys know the one I'm talking about

Hell yes. Was wondering if you had abandoned logging. I'm following again.

hahah right, injuries suck brother. during the downtime it's like an eternity and it drags out every day, now I'm healing well and its go time... its more like a bad dream and I can hardly remember it anymore, the power of imagination, noithing is greater and more powerful on earth. Line that imagination with right thinking and you can bring the HEAT!

Outstanding. Well I'll following along! I'm gonna get mine started back up too, why not!

hahah right, injuries suck brother. during the downtime it's like an eternity and it drags out every day, now I'm healing well and its go time... its more like a bad dream and I can hardly remember it anymore, the power of imagination, noithing is greater and more powerful on earth. Line that imagination with right thinking and you can bring the HEAT!
Boy isn't this true. Every time I get hurt I get down and stop logging and get bummed out. I've finally come to accept that I just have to work around them and keep moving forward. No more taking steps back!

A couple of pics from yesterday to benchmark my starting point ... I lost some hardness and size. I tried my best to stay lean and full over the last 5-6 weeks but it was challenging as fuck..

I don’t know about you guys but being payed up at home for extended periods of time I just wanna eat whatever I feel like but I stayed disciplined for the most part

Last edited:
Boy isn't this true. Every time I get hurt I get down and stop logging and get bummed out. I've finally come to accept that I just have to work around them and keep moving forward. No more taking steps back!

Oh yeah don’t You know man- this board literally gave me sanity but then sometimes it took it right back I gotta pick threads to comment in with prejudice to the stupid

You'll get it back as muscle memory is your friend.

Back