• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My daily GRIND with PSL gearz log

IML Gear Cream!
Looking peeled my man.. muscle bellies are staying nice and full as you're taking them layers off..

I swear we dress identical.. I got the same exact kicks, I rock them with black ankle socks, black under armour gear!

Bro ur looking stacked and thanks for posting labs man I like to see what other people pull on the same GH, and I'm really curious about the testing protocol u used so down the road I'm gonna do the exact same protocol u just posted and see if that 35 serum number I pulled comes back differently. Just curious if what Vision has mentioned before about possible absorption issues using heavily scarred tissue will in fact change the number

Stenbolone ISO/TPP GRIND with PSL gearz

I have found that I get a better reading if I pull serum labs first thing in the morning before a strenuous day. I test low as is (17-19 on average), but if I test the same kit after activity, I test between 14-16. My dr has also advised to always test GH serum first thing in the morning before activity whether it’s exogenous growth hormone or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah. I know, I've always done it that way also. I'm working on the other side of town right now so I had to work it into my schedule where I could. Next week I'll have more time and re-test serum levels fasted... EIther way, the results are good, I want to see my eGFR climb out of the 46% back into the 90's, I'm hoping that post-training and being full was what skewed those numbers.

I have found that I get a better reading if I pull serum labs first thing in the morning before a strenuous day. I test low as is (17-19 on average), but if I test the same kit after activity, I test between 14-16. My dr has also advised to always test GH serum first thing in the morning before activity whether it’s exogenous growth hormone or not.

Looking peeled my man.. muscle bellies are staying nice and full as you're taking them layers off..

I swear we dress identical.. I got the same exact kicks, I rock them with black ankle socks, black under armour gear!

Thanks, muscle bellies are definitely full. I can't say enough good things about EP. High-quality gear/ growth and still loving the noopept. I actually used semak and noopept today in place of pwo stims. My back, shoulders and biceps were smoked when I left the gym. Good times man.

I don't recommend this protocol to anyone, but if you're going to use it for a comparison, the results will be interesting. I'll consider using the biceps so we can have an apples to apples comparison

Bro ur looking stacked and thanks for posting labs man I like to see what other people pull on the same GH, and I'm really curious about the testing protocol u used so down the road I'm gonna do the exact same protocol u just posted and see if that 35 serum number I pulled comes back differently. Just curious if what Vision has mentioned before about possible absorption issues using heavily scarred tissue will in fact change the number

Looking jacked, H.

I have the same pair of red tights/leggings/girl pants, whatever you want to call them. Hated on everytime I wear them.

I rock the hell out of those compression pants..literally spot-on I have his same exact entire.. i sport the same exact sneakers he has with the same color and black ankle socks lol.. and he's definitely jerked!

I was telling him the other day that his reading 16 is actually a good number for me.. but I think he would have done a lot better if he didn't have as much activity,the strenuous workout along with the multiple spikes and dips with his glucose from his meals/carbohydrates..

Pulling blood work at the time of day that he did along with all the activities and his daily routine, definitely had a buffer to it.. that's why I always fast and I pulled it first thing in the morning and I inject in my bicep.. I want to eliminate any possible factors.. but I'll tell you what considering the fact that he continued with his day normally prior to his testing those numbers really aren't too shabby...

Get Shredded!
Plot twist. HF03 is vision troll account.

Haha.. lol
You caught me, I had to use a shit ton of my wife's cover up and Foundation the hide all of my tattoos..lol

Post workout meal today was from chili’s chicken, black beans, Spanish rice, guacamole’s and cheesecake with strawberry topping.. delicious
dd02cb0efaf68797f0b4bc8f88b6ca23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post workout meal today was from chili’s chicken, black beans, Spanish rice, guacamole’s and cheesecake with strawberry topping.. delicious
dd02cb0efaf68797f0b4bc8f88b6ca23.jpg

Black beans and rice is a great combo. Looks good!

Black beans and rice is a great combo. Looks good!

Absolutely, it’s one of my favorite combos. I make a mean chili with red beans and ground beef, I always serve it over a bed of rice, I made it tonight served with a marinated jalapeño turkey burger, delicioso!

I took today off since my family is all home too, made a killer lunch- 1lb marinated ribeye steak, 10oz simply orange juice, 1.5 cup whole wheat pasta and sauce
43854f9db547273a8384583c59dffa10.jpg

Trained legs today with my wifeWe had an awesome workout.. she hasn’t been trying since we got back from vacation in February, I’m hoping this was the beginning and not a one off since we were both home from work today. Anyway, our session went like like this

10 minutes of bike to warm up
Lying leg curls (both of us
Adduction ( both
Abduction ( both
Kettle ball squats (her)
Squats (me)
Sled (me)
Leg extensions (me)
She rode the bike and stretched

Over all it was an easy workout but solid.
I love when the wife comes with, even though usually we do our own thing while in the gym, it’s a treat to go together

Post workout shake and snack
Watermelon (snack
50 grams whey
With strawberries and a banana

Dinner was 1/3 lb marinated turkey burger covered in jalepenos
1/2 avocado
2 back wrapped cream cheese stuffed jalapeños
b0085ac0debde89f270c4b2da48794a4.jpg

good eats !!

IML Gear Cream!
Trained legs today with my wifeWe had an awesome workout.. she hasn’t been trying since we got back from vacation in February, I’m hoping this was the beginning and not a one off since we were both home from work today. Anyway, our session went like like this

10 minutes of bike to warm up
Lying leg curls (both of us
Adduction ( both
Abduction ( both
Kettle ball squats (her)
Squats (me)
Sled (me)
Leg extensions (me)
She rode the bike and stretched

Over all it was an easy workout but solid.
I love when the wife comes with, even though usually we do our own thing while in the gym, it’s a treat to go together

Post workout shake and snack
Watermelon (snack
50 grams whey
With strawberries and a banana

Dinner was 1/3 lb marinated turkey burger covered in jalepenos
1/2 avocado
2 back wrapped cream cheese stuffed jalapeños
b0085ac0debde89f270c4b2da48794a4.jpg

good eats !!

Love those peppers!

1st meal
50grams whey
1 banana
4 large strawberries

2nd meal below then gym time

08c0103e42dea91f420f933b1dcb3dc7.jpg

Biceps
straight bar curls 2 sets
alternating DB curls 2 sets
hammer curls 3 sets
preacher curls 2 sets

Triceps
rope press downs 3 sets
DB extensions (lying) 3 sets
behind the neck standing overhead cable pressing (rope) 3 sets

seated calve raises 4 sets to failure superset no rest standing body calve raise 4 sets to failure

Abs
cable rope crunches set to failure

I also hit hamstrings tonight and cardio
Then made a tasty dinner
Filet mignon
Shrimp and garlic butter
Sautéed onions and mushrooms
Wheat spaghetti and sauce
2 garlic bread
84561891b248d9a179470fecb3ee4a87.jpg

777fc118af4d28e7bd5cc9102652dd09.jpg

Yesterday was back and shoulders. Strength is solid, my endurance is up so my sessions are improving... still working towards the high volume regimens that work best for me

With almost 9 months at it since my accident, I’m really seeing some major progress in LBM

I need to buy a good scale moving forward, it’s similar to adding HP to an already high HP street rod, time to dial in some details!!

Notice I said street rod and not race car... yet anyway

Breakfast or preworkout meal, will be training about 10:30am since Currently I have no big projects at work. It’s gonna get interesting soon
8d4d7ca6932aedf26ac394683a949a1c.jpg

Today was chest day. I used 2 Noopept and 2 drops semak 1% pre-workout. During the session, 1 scoop of pre-play mixed with 1 scoop ALLMAX bcaas
Focus was great, very happy with strength, my form was meticulous, slow and controlled reps, utilizing peak and long contraction hold for maximum intensity
warmed up shoulder with 15lb dumbells:
1x lateral raises,
1x front raises,
1x rear laterals
15 + reps until I felt the burn for each ROM all 3 sets one back to back
chest
Incline DB 70lbs x12
incline DB 75lbs x12
incline DB 80lbs x10
incline DB 80lbs x10
incline DB 70lbs x10

Flat DB press 5 sets, 70x10, 80x10, 90x8, 80x10, 70x10

DB shrugs 40lb x5 sets, 12-17 reps each set

post wo Labrada shake 40 grams whey, 1 banana

post wo meal 1/4lb Smoked turkey with 1.5 cups pinto beans (Riskys BBQ, hole in the wall delicious Bbq)

Basil tilapia, quinoa salad, sweet tomatoes

c4382a2f267c35708a38970ca2749715.jpg

Great night sleep, I was able to sleep in until 7:30am!! 1noopept and 1cup coffee
Legs day breakfast: filet mignon, jasmine rice, pineapple slices
29d3f6fa5ef0fa069112fd3de636ea63.jpg

Training partners will push you to find your limits...yesterday with heavy chest and today with high volume legs.....

intra wo drink : 8grams ALLMAX Aminoore BCAA 8grams a serving mixed with pre-play

Lying leg extenisons
65lbs, 85lbs, 95lbs, 110lbs,95lbs, 85lbs..reps were as many as I could do slow and controlled ROM
Leg extensions
5 sets to failure
Sled
7 sets rep range 20-40 reps

No squats today, I was soaked in sweat and out of gas, legs were swollen.

In the locker room after wo- 1 banana and a fruit punch power aid.

Post wo meal: Chipotle black beans, brown rice and chicken topped sour cream and cheese

I went to work for a while, I picked up a Labrada 40mg whey drink. Next meal was a 1/3lb turkey burger/munster cheese, 1/2 everything Bagel w/butter, 2 plums, 2 hard salami wrapped with provolone, 1/4 cup of almonds

Back