• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My daily GRIND with PSL gearz log

Already started tonight, 400eq and 400 test twice a week, I lowered the sten to 300, the pumps are just insane, I think I’ll get better workouts at the lower dosage... we shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

199e268db2f43dc3871a0602a91a1924.jpg

This 1% semak combined with noopept is outstanding. My overall mood and attitude is euphoric, the last semak was only .01%

Back session was phenomenal tonight, focus was 100% slow and controlled holding peak contraction
Pull downs 5 sets to the front, I used a grip just outside shoulders
DB rows 5 sets
Close grip cable rows 3 sets
Rope pullovers on the cable machine 3 sets

I had more in me but LA fitness closes at 10...

only the best in this thread

Absolutely. Agree.

The CS and product are 2nd to none, PSL is at the top of their game with a large menu of new and different things to try, I'm loving it. The oil is water thin and flows through .5" 27G with ease... If I could change one thing it would be ISO @200mgs instead of 100mg.

As soon as I finish this major project at work, the EQ will be in motion, I'll be back to morning training and it's pedal to the medal from there... I'll start the GH and post the lab results. I saw Abombs was in the mid '30s which prompted me to order a kit in the first place. I've never tested higher than 27 and that was with an actual US prescription filled at a US pharmacy, my results were very good so needless to say, I am looking forward to running a few of these kits for as long as I can

This 1% semak combined with noopept is outstanding. My overall mood and attitude is euphoric, the last semak was only .01%

Please do tell me more i could use this!!! My marriage could use this

How does it work???

Ill pm u if u dont mind to ask more

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How does it work???

[FONT=&quot]The BDNF (brain-derived neurotrophic factor) chemical is responsible for forming memories and learning ability. While you may not feel any differences from having more BDNF, it is assuredly how the memory enhancement of noopept can help you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Finally, noopept is a potent anxiolytic that helps reduce irritability and stress. The way noopept manages to do this is through an “increase of tonic inhibition in the hippocampus” [10]. Unless you deeply desire to understand what this nootropic is doing in your brain, there is no need to understand this highly scientific phrase.[/FONT]
For marriage troubles, more sex is highly recommended, not kidding, most troubled marriages lack communication and sex.

What’s your dose on the noopept and 1% cemakc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

20mg day is what I like. 1 dropper with the first 10mg pill. The dropper is instant for me, the pill takes a few minutes. The recommended dose is1-3 tabs or 30mgs a day

[FONT=&quot]The BDNF (brain-derived neurotrophic factor) chemical is responsible for forming memories and learning ability. While you may not feel any differences from having more BDNF, it is assuredly how the memory enhancement of noopept can help you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Finally, noopept is a potent anxiolytic that helps reduce irritability and stress. The way noopept manages to do this is through an “increase of tonic inhibition in the hippocampus” [10]. Unless you deeply desire to understand what this nootropic is doing in your brain, there is no need to understand this highly scientific phrase.[/FONT]
For marriage troubles, more sex is highly recommended, not kidding, most troubled marriages lack communication and sex.

20mg day is what I like. 1 dropper with the first 10mg pill. The dropper is instant for me, the pill takes a few minutes. The recommended dose is1-3 tabs or 30mgs a day

Shoot if i want more sex ill need to find a g/f side piece haha, but definitely interested in tryin some of this concoction

IML Gear Cream!

I literally have both of these next to my keyboard as well and I take them every single morning without fail..the best way to describe it is what you said is euphoric...

Within the past couple weeks I have then majorly applying myself into the gym along with other things that I have been neglecting for a very long time.. the addition of these have truly made a world of a difference in every aspect

I literally have both of these next to my keyboard as well and I take them every single morning without fail..the best way to describe it is what you said is euphoric...

Within the past couple weeks I have then majorly applying myself into the gym along with other things that I have been neglecting for a very long time.. the addition of these have truly made a world of a difference in every aspect
I gotta look into cemakc. Noopept was very useful when I used it years back. Major improvement in memory and overall cognitive ability.

I gotta look into cemakc. Noopept was very useful when I used it years back. Major improvement in memory and overall cognitive ability.

The first time I took it it was more placebo, but once I reintroduced it again I was able to see a difference..

I'm very confident that you would like it.. but it can be tricky, trying to distinguish a placebo verse an improvement..

I started throwing in 5HTP at night time, and I wake up feeling great.. I think the combination of all three provides a nice even keel.

How does it work???

feel free to PM me anytime

The first time I took it it was more placebo, but once I reintroduced it again I was able to see a difference..

I'm very confident that you would like it.. but it can be tricky, trying to distinguish a placebo verse an improvement..

I started throwing in 5HTP at night time, and I wake up feeling great.. I think the combination of all three provides a nice even keel.

I was thinking the placebo effect was what I was feeling, however, after several days of administering both and then taking off a day in between, there is a very noticeable difference in my desire to have deeper engagement with people, both in social and work-related situations, I'm mostly in work-related situations so I can speak on that in depth. Taking the combination allows me to slow down my thought process, rather than rush through a conversation. You could call it empathy, being more patient, mindful of forethought, even euphoric, imo. But, make no mistake, I don't want to mislead anyone, it is only a willingness and you can always decide against that willingness.
I have some 5HTP, I may try adding that to my rotation of sleep time supps. So far I like the combined affects of 1% semak and 20 mgs noopept daily

I need to get my hands on some of this shit... how do you feel on it? Does it really improve cognition?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I need to get my hands on some of this shit... how do you feel on it? Does it really improve cognition?

Your attention to detail is greatly improved.. I remember when all of it really started working, I was going to the bathroom and I needed some material to read so I was reading the back of my wifes conditioner bottle, no joke bro it was the most interesting shit.. you know the stuff is legit when you walk out of the bathroom a smarter man..

feel free to PM me anytime

I was thinking the placebo effect was what I was feeling, however, after several days of administering both and then taking off a day in between, there is a very noticeable difference in my desire to have deeper engagement with people, both in social and work-related situations, I'm mostly in work-related situations so I can speak on that in depth. Taking the combination allows me to slow down my thought process, rather than rush through a conversation. You could call it empathy, being more patient, mindful of forethought, even euphoric, imo. But, make no mistake, I don't want to mislead anyone, it is only a willingness and you can always decide against that willingness.
I have some 5HTP, I may try adding that to my rotation of sleep time supps. So far I like the combined affects of 1% semak and 20 mgs noopept daily

That pretty much sums it up perfectly.. with my position at work I have to be on point and my decisions need to be extremely accurate, it really helps with communicating along with having a larger scope with perception..
20mg noopept is the money spot anything more than that I get a slight headache..
I've also noticed when I incorporate a sugar-free Redbull and I take my sublingual b complex it almost amplifies everything and some of the most difficult tasks actually become intriguing, problem solving and gauging situations becomes entertaining..

Your attention to detail is greatly improved.. I remember when all of it really started working, I was going to the bathroom and I needed some material to read so I was reading the back of my wifes conditioner bottle, no joke bro it was the most interesting shit.. you know the stuff is legit when you walk out of the bathroom a smarter man..
But is it this good? Really? I want! giphy.gif

Without a doubt, your cognitive abilities are improved while taking noopept and semak. Here's a link http://puritysourcelabs.ru/47-pharmacy-products
Are we talking adderall improved, or life changing improved? Regardless im all about anything that can help improve focus... minus the coka! Lol i want a few bottles end of story... feedback TBC.

Get Shredded!
That pretty much sums it up perfectly.. with my position at work I have to be on point and my decisions need to be extremely accurate, it really helps with communicating along with having a larger scope with perception..
20mg noopept is the money spot anything more than that I get a slight headache..
I've also noticed when I incorporate a sugar-free Redbull and I take my sublingual b complex it almost amplifies everything and some of the most difficult tasks actually become intriguing, problem solving and gauging situations becomes entertaining..
Is it a stimulant or does it effect the brain through a different neural pathway.... is it serotonin based, or something new? Just curious.... I'm in regardless..... since you guys offered it over been curious, just now are the reviews comin in.

But is it this good? Really? I want! View attachment 39693

It's nothing like the movie limitless.. although we would like for it to be.. I wouldn't even classify it as being like a stimulant, but in a sense it kind of has that alertness that stimulants may have but without the body high..
Before I started taking the stuff I would find myself multitasking as I normally do but without the ability do it effectively.. I can multitask now within reason with efficiency, but I forced myself to keep everything within a narrow range, this way my attention span is not all over the place.. but when I do dial in on something I'm very aggressive with it.. I also notice that I get very lost into whatever I'm reading but in a good sense,I just black everything out that's around me and I zero right in on what the subject is..

It's nothing like the movie limitless.. although we would like for it to be.. I wouldn't even classify it as being like a stimulant, but in a sense it kind of has that alertness that stimulants may have but without the body high..
Before I started taking the stuff I would find myself multitasking as I normally do but without the ability do it effectively.. I can multitask now within reason with efficiency, but I forced myself to keep everything within a narrow range, this way my attention span is not all over the place.. but when I do dial in on something I'm very aggressive with it.. I also notice that I get very lost into whatever I'm reading but in a good sense,I just black everything out that's around me and I zero right in on what the subject is..

you are not multitasking. you have a boxes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=814eR5K7KD8

12:54 am and I just finished my post WO meal after a phenomenal session of quads and hams... Feeling like I'm in a coma.

I'm not sure if I posted my new doses since I switched from TIPP/sten to Test E/ EQ/ sten

I'm currently running 800testE and 800EQ and I dropped the sten to 300... I added 20 mgs BD DBOL about an hr before
I focused on squats mainly tonight
seated ham curls
leg extensions
Squats
Spent the majority of the night doing deep squats, not sure how many sets...I did a pyramid... feeeling like my body is comatized
Stretching between sets is normal for me, it increases the activation
Gym closed or I likely would got under the sled... legs were trembling, heart was pounding ... I was done. ALL good

Everyone who reads this should watch Visions video at 57:30, lmao:winkfinger:

I used to watch this guy over and over again he's absolutely brilliant... Haha

Finally got to the gym before 10 pm... had a killer WO.. long reps, really pushing my limits on tut with minimal rest between sets, also stretching that muscle between every other set or so ... I trained back/biceps and shoulders...
pullups assisted to get warmed up and I stretch the muscle
Pulldowns 5x10
seated hammer row wide grip just outside shoulders 3x10
incline bench DB rows slow contraction and long stretch 3x10
straight bar curls 3x12-15 slow and controlled holding peak contraction with a flex
My arms were toast. Veins are insane right now.
Shoulders:
Standing BB press 2x10 1x8
DB laterals 3x12-15
DB bent over laterals 3x 12-15

Btw, I know most of you guys already know PSL oils are quality...
however, for me this is my first go around with PSL and EP gear and I can tell you the oils I’ve used to date are 1st class, easily flows through 27g needles. Zero PIP... communication and shipping are seamless...
PSL is an excellent source, I give a strong YES to anyone who is considering them. The gains have been great

Here are my lab results for testing serum on EP Eurotropins.
My protocol:
Breakfast
1/3 lb ground turkey
1.5 cups jasmine rice
Pre workout meal:
50 grams egg whites
1cup oats
2 tablespoons aguave
Workout:
Chest
Biceps
Traps
Post workout meal
Labrada Lean body caramel whey 40 grams
Post workout EP injection about 20 minutes after my shake.
I used 10’ius and .5ml bac water to reconstitute. I injected in my right delt @1pm, then had my blood taken @ 4:17pm.

I'm not sure if having my blood drawn after a prettty full day, non fasted and after WO has buffered the results or not. All my prior serum testing was done fasted, I'd take 10ius at 5am and have blood drawn at 8am.

That being said, I think I'll test a second vial next week using the fasted method to see if the numbers change.

Last edited:
I’ve dropped my test dosage down to 300 a week to cruise and I am using 3.3 ius EOD
My diet is whatever I feel like eating, I haven’t measured macros at all.. maybe I need Montes help

Last edited:
Back