• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My daily GRIND with PSL gearz log

Get Shredded!
Pre workout meal today
e56bfbc21e88d4703972e5214871bc6c.jpg

Salmon
Veggie and potato soup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Final meal for the day
94a8e7530e0e70ee5b9c5b629cd8b5d9.jpg

Chicken breast
Veggie soup with potato and lentils

Chest day
Dbs presses with bands
Cable flies
Biceps
Db curls
Preacher curls

Whats up brothas! I worked out in my driveway today with a buddy and my daughter heres a pic of my home gym, it isn’t much but I’m seriously grateful to have anything atm.
300 push-ups
Numerous sets of curls, I didn’t count them
5 sets of seated db press 20 reps each set
Standing lunges
Leg raises
Walked the dog around the neighborhood and around the little lake for some cardio

Nice ..that's what my training has consisted of lately

Nice ..that's what my training has consisted of lately

Improvise adapt and overcome. I was liking for gym equipment online, in my area there is nothing available that’s even worth a shit, even the crappy stuff is expensive

One of today’s meals
dee5448c22ff04c201b174eb66a3f282.jpg

Looks really good. Different but really looks appetizing

the salmon is just pan fried, the garlic bread is out of the box...

The beans are just pinto beans, soaked in water until ready, generally 2 days depends on how soft you want yours. Put in a pot with broth, 3-4 slices of cooked and diced peppered bacon, salt, pepper, diced 1/2 white onion, bring to a boil and the keep warm, the end result is essentially pinto beans that taste like bacon lol. I add diced fresh tomato, green onion to serve and sometimes shred some cheese over it. Its easy to make, you can add it with any meal, over jasmine rice with grilled sausage, use it as a side, add it with chili...the ideas are literally endless. I keep it around for all sorts of dishes, not to mention it feeds hungry teens on the cheap lol

crushed it today chest and legs eating everything in sight waling miles a day and making the best of this situation

Where did you find injectable stenbolone? I can only find it in pill form and I've heard that the injectable version is the real deal. I've always been curious, but never tried it because I heard that the pill form was far less efective and almost a waste compared to the injectable version. Unfortunately, I haven't found it anywhere, not even on that site. Where should I be looking?

IML Gear Cream!
Where did you find injectable stenbolone? I can only find it in pill form and I've heard that the injectable version is the real deal. I've always been curious, but never tried it because I heard that the pill form was far less efective and almost a waste compared to the injectable version. Unfortunately, I haven't found it anywhere, not even on that site. Where should I be looking?

Sten is an a amazing compound, Ive used it a few times with incredible results. One guy described it as “if primobolan and tren ace had a baby, it would be stenbolone” lol, yep its that good!

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectable/703-2-vials-stenbolone-100mgml-100-tabs-stanozolol-tabs.html

Sten is an a amazing compound, Ive used it a few times with incredible results. One guy described it as “if primobolan and tren ace had a baby, it would be stenbolone” lol, yep its that good!

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectable/703-2-vials-stenbolone-100mgml-100-tabs-stanozolol-tabs.html

Thanks brotha, much appreciated. I wasn't seeing it because I wasn't looking in the "shipped from Europe" section. Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying out stenbolone and probably gonna stack it with GW50156 to maximize the effect, and maybe 1-2 anabolic compounds to prevent any muscle loss. Maybe Test and var, test and winny, or test and mast. Maybe even just using test and YK11. Probably gonna stay away from anything else though. Imagine what stenbolone, GW50156, and HGH Frag would do if stacked together.... anyway, thanks again for the info brotha, appreciate it.

Thanks brotha, much appreciated. I wasn't seeing it because I wasn't looking in the "shipped from Europe" section. Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying out stenbolone and probably gonna stack it with GW50156 to maximize the effect, and maybe 1-2 anabolic compounds to prevent any muscle loss. Maybe Test and var, test and winny, or test and mast. Maybe even just using test and YK11. Probably gonna stay away from anything else though. Imagine what stenbolone, GW50156, and HGH Frag would do if stacked together.... anyway, thanks again for the info brotha, appreciate it.

sten, test, mast and anavar or minstrel would be an awesome blast, those compounds will work like magic together. keep me posted what you decide on running.

Back