• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Go to HGH source

offthehook

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gents
I’m looking for some advice to narrow down my HGH source search.
I’m 37 yrs 175lbs 5’8” with 8% body fat, I’m a seasoned gym rate lol.
I personally haven’t used it yet, I’ll mostly run 2iu for 16weeks with Test E @ 500mg split x2 per week.
All recommendations will be greatful !!

My first recommendation brother is if you're going to spend money on GH run it for a very minimum of 6 months. you don't really start getting full effects until 4 months which would be 16 weeks so I definitely wouldn't stop there GH really should be ran for as long as you can afford to preferably year-round but if not I would do a minimum of 6 months.

sorry didn't mean to come off like a dick that wasn't my intentions after I just reread the first that's what I sounded like so I apologize.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Def do you homework when choosing a source for your GH, and look for posts on labs that people have run on that brand that's really the only way to know for sure if what you have just purchased is real is to get labs done. This is an excellent read there is a ton of good information right here on GH that was posted by Vision from Purity Source labs....Also def agree with Bigmills if you can't run it for at least 6 months then I personally wouldn't run it but that's ur decision

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...serum-levels-through-blood-work!-(Eurotropin)

Last edited:
My first recommendation brother is if you're going to spend money on GH run it for a very minimum of 6 months. you don't really start getting full effects until 4 months which would be 16 weeks so I definitely wouldn't stop there GH really should be ran for as long as you can afford to preferably year-round but if not I would do a minimum of 6 months.

sorry didn't mean to come off like a dick that wasn't my intentions after I just reread the first that's what I sounded like so I apologize.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not at all, I’ve heard this before run it as long as your pockets last.
I’ll diff. Run 6-9months min.

Back