Girlfriend left me guys

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

I dabbled a few times. Once was 5.7 of a first flush. That was way too completely over the top for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,011 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    over looked the 5 grams dose...

i used to eat 1/8ths (oz) daily....in my early 20ís....oh how i
    miss those days....
    Shit fucked me up man. Lsd was even worse lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

In these type of threads everybody always talks about pulling ass from dating sites. I never had any luck. I tried it two times and each was a complete disaster.

The very first time me and this gal emailed back n forth for a week or so, then we talked on the phone a few times and decided to have an evening out by meeting at a restaurant having a meal then going out. Good looking seemed cool and down to earth. The first few minutes were fine then she starts talking about theses emotional problems she has I think to myself well most women are a bit crazy Iíll keep it together. As the food comes sheís getting all crazy fidgeting around, sweating, eyes darting all over the place and saying some bizarre stuff. She looks me in the eye for the first time since meeting and says ďare you holdin any XanaxĒ to which I replied ďdo I look like a drug dealer to you?Ē She knockes her drink over and a couple waitress bring rags over.

At that point I said excuse me Iím running to the restroom. I did and looked at myself in the mirror n said what the hell am I doing here. As I left the restroom I met our waitress in the hallway I grabbed her and said look hereís a hundred bucks Iím not going back to the table keep the rest of it for yourself. To avoid the girl seeing me I was stealthy and slid out this side door, which of course set off the alarms that I paid no attention to the door stickers. As I hear the alarm squawking I made a mad dash for my truck but slipped on the wet pavement and ate it bigger than shit cutting up my hands and getting my clothes filthy. Destroyed the toes on a new pair of boots. Made it to the truck floored it out of there and never looked back. 10 miles down the road my cell phones blowing up with the girl calling me, shut it off. Over the next week she sent me several emails, straight delete no reading.

The second time was not near as eventful but the woman had obviously used 10 year old pics on her dating page. Classic fucking bait n switch.

I have terrible luck on first dates regardless of how we meet. One time I had gotten a new truck the week prior, this girl was really cool and really wanted to drive so I let her. We pulled into a filling station to get some fuel she jumps out and says I got it, I really needed to take a piss so I threw her my card and went inside, pissed and talked to the guy at the counter asking about my truck. Get out of the store reach in the cup holder to retrieve my card. As Iím wadding up the receipt that I just happened to grab with my card I just happened to glance down at it... 29 gal unleaded 87 octane.

Reached over took the keys out of the ignition and said driving privileges revoked.

We did actually end up dating for about a year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    520 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by roscoe221 View Post
    In these type of threads everybody always talks about pulling ass from dating sites. I never had any luck. I tried it two times and each was a complete disaster.

The very first time me and this gal emailed back n forth for a week or so, then we talked on the phone a few times and decided to have an evening out by meeting at a restaurant having a meal then going out. Good looking seemed cool and down to earth. The first few minutes were fine then she starts talking about theses emotional problems she has I think to myself well most women are a bit crazy Iíll keep it together. As the food comes sheís getting all crazy fidgeting around, sweating, eyes darting all over the place and saying some bizarre stuff. She looks me in the eye for the first time since meeting and says ďare you holdin any XanaxĒ to which I replied ďdo I look like a drug dealer to you?Ē She knockes her drink over and a couple waitress bring rags over.

At that point I said excuse me Iím running to the restroom. I did and looked at myself in the mirror n said what the hell am I doing here. As I left the restroom I met our waitress in the hallway I grabbed her and said look hereís a hundred bucks Iím not going back to the table keep the rest of it for yourself. To avoid the girl seeing me I was stealthy and slid out this side door, which of course set off the alarms that I paid no attention to the door stickers. As I hear the alarm squawking I made a mad dash for my truck but slipped on the wet pavement and ate it bigger than shit cutting up my hands and getting my clothes filthy. Destroyed the toes on a new pair of boots. Made it to the truck floored it out of there and never looked back. 10 miles down the road my cell phones blowing up with the girl calling me, shut it off. Over the next week she sent me several emails, straight delete no reading.

The second time was not near as eventful but the woman had obviously used 10 year old pics on her dating page. Classic fucking bait n switch.

I have terrible luck on first dates regardless of how we meet. One time I had gotten a new truck the week prior, this girl was really cool and really wanted to drive so I let her. We pulled into a filling station to get some fuel she jumps out and says I got it, I really needed to take a piss so I threw her my card and went inside, pissed and talked to the guy at the counter asking about my truck. Get out of the store reach in the cup holder to retrieve my card. As Iím wadding up the receipt that I just happened to grab with my card I just happened to glance down at it... 29 gal unleaded 87 octane.

Reached over took the keys out of the ignition and said driving privileges revoked.

Dont tell me it was a diesel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tmart View Post
    Lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh yeah. Luckily it hadnít been started yet so it didnít have gas in the lines or anything like that. Put it in neutral gal steered and a couple other guys helped me push it away from the pump. Buddy of mine came over. I took his truck to take girl home (she was crying and upset even though I hadnít gotten mad or anything) by the time I got back little under an hour he had all the gas out. Fueled it up and back on the road. Let him keep the gas for helping lol.

He used it in his old truck and old ford tractor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    520 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh yeah. Luckily it hadnít been started yet so it didnít have gas in the lines or anything like that. Put it in neutral gal steered and a couple other guys helped me push it away from the pump. Buddy of mine came over. I took his truck to take girl home (she was crying and upset even though I hadnít gotten mad or anything) by the time I got back little under an hour he had all the gas out. Fueled it up and back on the road. Let him keep the gas for helping lol.

He used it in his old truck and old ford tractor.
    You have more patience then me, I would have lost my shit especially since it was brand new. At least she didnít start it haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

You have more patience then me, I would have lost my shit especially since it was brand new. At least she didnít start it haha
    Haha it amazed me too. She was just such a nice person and was so upset about doing it I just couldnít be mad at her I guess. Now had she started it, Iím sure it wouldn't have went down so smoothly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Ive got tons of pussy off plenty of fish..post a shirtless flexed pic and the pussy just comes knocking lol
    This guy here ^^^ didnt get any ass and if he did trust me it probably wouldnt be anything you'd want to touch.

Your better off dressing nice showing some style and status. You can use a shirtless or tank pic, just not a douche selfie. Maybe a pic of you on the beach with your pals or playing with a dog. It's got to look unintentional your trying to show off the body to make it look good.

And your not at least decently good looking (your face), your wasting your time on the dating apps. <---keeping it real.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for all the support guys and even the comments making jokes about the situation made me feel better.

A week and a half later i'm still here, fuck that chick. Using this opportunity to focus on myself and after a 2018 filled with injuries i'm ready to grab the tren by the horns and absolutely kill shit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro seriously I feel bad laughing but I fucking lost it lmaooo

Internet dating is a crap shoot. You can find some gems but boy oh boy does it take some work. I've been catfished once before and i'm very weary of internet dating sites.

After all of this I'm just deciding to focus on myself until further notice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,011 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TwoDollarTacos View Post
    Thanks for all the support guys and even the comments making jokes about the situation made me feel better.

A week and a half later i'm still here, fuck that chick. Using this opportunity to focus on myself and after a 2018 filled with injuries i'm ready to grab the tren by the horns and absolutely kill shit.
    Hell yeah man. Keep killing it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,323 Posts
    Rep Points

I've been catfished once before
    What does this mean?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    What does this mean?
    When someone makes a fake dating profile and you meet them and they're not the person in the pictures they uploaded.

Specifically what happened to me, I saw this really pretty girl. I should've known what was going to happen when she only uploaded pictures from the neck up because uh, she wasn't what i was expecting. She was, a little on the bigger side. Nothing against them, just not for me lol

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,971 Posts
    Rep Points

When someone makes a fake dating profile and you meet them and they're not the person in the pictures they uploaded.

Specifically what happened to me, I saw this really pretty girl. I should've known what was going to happen when she only uploaded pictures from the neck up because uh, she wasn't what i was expecting. She was, a little on the bigger side. Nothing against them, just not for me lol
    I like women with meat on their bones.

Wait, how big?