Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,844 Posts
    Rep Points

🔥Everyone take a deep breath🔥

Guys,

Let's all take a deep breath and relax.

There was an issue on bloodwork on another forum. The discussion is detailed and there is a lot of back and forth concerning half lives, testing protocols, etc. GC is involved in that. It will all be worked out.

Concerning the guy who posted a thread here about low bloods. I think there is some major confusion on his results. He speaks to free test and then isn't sure what test level he is truly talking about. The bottom line is that he should have gathered all his data and let us all know so we can speak intelligently. Go read thru the thread. It's really unfortunate that it was even posted. Possible free test over 1600...not bad at all.

Finally, GC is a top notch individual who values every customer. If you have ever had the pleasure of talking with him, you would agree. With that said, you guys have absolutely nothing to worry about. If there is ever an issue with the quality of a product, it will be replaced asap. There is nothing to hide here and both of us can sleep at night with a clear conscious. This will all soon pass and be in our memories soon enough. For you guys who are nervous and want to get bloodwork, I certainly encourage it for both your health and piece of mind. I think you will be happy with the results.

I appreciate your patience.
    L

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Well Said Ldog! 🖒

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes, well said and totally true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

No worries on my end, confident it will all be explained and deficiencies corrected if any found.

Stand behind GC and their products 100% until proven otherwise. Getting another order together as I type 👍

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Guys,

Let's all take a deep breath and relax.

There was an issue on bloodwork on another forum. The discussion is detailed and there is a lot of back and forth concerning half lives, testing protocols, etc. GC is involved in that. It will all be worked out.

Concerning the guy who posted a thread here about low bloods. I think there is some major confusion on his results. He speaks to free test and then isn't sure what test level he is truly talking about. The bottom line is that he should have gathered all his data and let us all know so we can speak intelligently. Go read thru the thread. It's really unfortunate that it was even posted. Possible free test over 1600...not bad at all.

Finally, GC is a top notch individual who values every customer. If you have ever had the pleasure of talking with him, you would agree. With that said, you guys have absolutely nothing to worry about. If there is ever an issue with the quality of a product, it will be replaced asap. There is nothing to hide here and both of us can sleep at night with a clear conscious. This will all soon pass and be in our memories soon enough. For you guys who are nervous and want to get bloodwork, I certainly encourage it for both your health and piece of mind. I think you will be happy with the results.

I appreciate your patience.
    L

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,844 Posts
    Rep Points

Grateful 💪

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed62165 View Post
    No worries on my end, confident it will all be explained and deficiencies corrected if any found.

Stand behind GC and their products 100% until proven otherwise. Getting another order together as I type 

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Just wanted to say I'm currently running the test e at 500 a week and I'm 100 percent confident in the product. I did everything I possibly could natty for 3 years and was stuck. My results have been amazing. My whole body comp has changed and my strength is way up. I work A lot and havent been able to get bloods yet but will soon just to check my e2. Already know my test is through the roof. I know probably doesnt help without bloods just wanted to add my two cents.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,844 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by young719 View Post
    Just wanted to say I'm currently running the test e at 500 a week and I'm 100 percent confident in the product. I did everything I possibly could natty for 3 years and was stuck. My results have been amazing. My whole body comp has changed and my strength is way up. I work A lot and havent been able to get bloods yet but will soon just to check my e2. Already know my test is through the roof. I know probably doesnt help without bloods just wanted to add my two cents.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

I have used several GC products and I can honestly say I'm 100% confident in everything I have used. I'm currently cruising on their sustanon and proviron and loving it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,746 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OLDMANLIFTING View Post
    I have used several GC products and I can honestly say I'm 100% confident in everything I have used. I'm currently cruising on their sustanon and proviron and loving it.
    I agree same here never been disappointed and never seen a “ questionable “ review until now

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,844 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OLDMANLIFTING View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

💪

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I agree same here never been disappointed and never seen a “ questionable “ review until now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts
    Rep Points

Calm? Why stay calm? Chaos is so much fun....Labs? Why run labs?..... I thought everything was done by the bro science method like normally I get acne by week 3 and this is week 10 and I don't have acne therefore this shit is under-dosed...It's way more fun that way....

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,844 Posts
    Rep Points

Shame shame...your in time out😢

Quote Originally Posted by Abombs View Post
    Calm? Why stay calm? Chaos is so much fun....Labs? Why run labs?..... I thought everything was done by the bro science method like normally I get acne by week 3 and this is week 10 and I don't have acne therefore this shit is under-dosed...It's way more fun that way....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,746 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Abombs View Post
    yea bro all these sponsors are definitely selling fake gear it’s official. I’m still not benching 405 for reps and don’t look like a top Olympia athlete lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

Never seen a bad review on GC, the argument holds no water. He doesn’t even know the details of his bloods.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,952 Posts
    Rep Points

Just now seeing this...GC is the most level headed, stand up, honest lab owner I have dealt with. Its a breath of fresh air after dealing with so many shady low lifes.

If there was any issue i have no doubt it wasnt intentional and will be made right.

Keep up the good work guys.