• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crock / Instant Pot Recipes

Get Shredded!
Tasty hack for potatoes -

Boil in two packs of beef and onion soup. I cook them in the instant pot but, still the same result.
33cd9cd191b91b5225dbd4b523750104.jpg
dd8666d380a1b7d7fcd61538c38767bc.jpg

I need some help with time, etc for my white rice. Brown rice I get perfect every time. But the white rice (regular or minute) comes out waxy/mealy/underdone/overdone etc every time. It seems like I can't find the magic combo of time/temp temp. What are you guys using?

I need some help with time, etc for my white rice. Brown rice I get perfect every time. But the white rice (regular or minute) comes out waxy/mealy/underdone/overdone etc every time. It seems like I can't find the magic combo of time/temp temp. What are you guys using?
Yeah white is tricky imo.

So they say 1/1 ratio is perfect but I don't do that. I like my rice super soft so I do 1.5c water to 1c rice.

I would suggest, 1.25c water to 1c rice. Manual for 8 minutes then don't quick release for ten minutes.

If your rice is still crunchy then it's not the amount of water but the time it's cooked in my experience.

Yeah white is tricky imo.

So they say 1/1 ratio is perfect but I don't do that. I like my rice super soft so I do 1.5c water to 1c rice.

I would suggest, 1.25c water to 1c rice. Manual for 8 minutes then don't quick release for ten minutes.

If your rice is still crunchy then it's not the amount of water but the time it's cooked in my experience.

Thanks. I may not be giving it long enough, even though I've doubled what they recommend. I also use 1.25 water to 1 cup. I've also tried adding some broth to it, just so it doesn't stick together like crazy. It's like I have to chip away at the container.

Thanks. I may not be giving it long enough, even though I've doubled what they recommend. I also use 1.25 water to 1 cup. I've also tried adding some broth to it, just so it doesn't stick together like crazy. It's like I have to chip away at the container.
You may try a couple tbsp of olive oil in the water.

The cook time probably isn't the issue, it's most likely the release time. If you have a rice button, use that and don't quick release for 10 minutes. I think the rice pre set is 7 minutes

I'll try to post some new stuff I've been having here soon.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Lol just read this right on time. Just ordered a instant pot :p

Simple chicken

This is how I prep all my chicken

1 bottle zesty Italian dressing
1 pack Kroger chicken season or whatever you like

Mix one bottle of Italian dressing with season.

Put 5 lbs of chicken in a zip lock and add dressing. Let sit over night.

Add chicken to instant pot with trivet in the bottom (if you don't put the trivet in it may get the chicken on the bottom over dobe). Add half a cup of water to bottom.

Manual setting for 13 minutes with a five minute natural release then quick release.

Prefect every time.

What size Instant Pot do you have? 6 or 8qt?

IML Gear Cream!
Following, just got me one of these bad boys don’t know wtf I’m doing either

Subbing for notifications. I haven’t figured out the Instant pot timing yet but I’ve become a master air fryer for chicken tenderloins

Do share...

Absolutely

I use Costco tenderloins and I remove the tendon with a fork and a paper towel. I can explain if you don’t know how to do that.

I use Panko breadcrumbs mixed with lawrys garlic salt, mix very well. This is super important for balanced seasoning.

. After I dip the tenderloin in the skewered egg dish I roll it in the bowl of seasoning and then lightly cover with “slap yo mamma” Cajun style seasoning

Set the air fryer to 400 for 20 minutes, flip at 10 or don’t flip at all, the difference is negligible imo. So I dont flip. If you try this, you won’t regret it, the chicken is crunchy and perfectly cooked nice amd juicy, and, the seasoning? It’s not called slap yo mamma for nothing haha

Here's one I did for the family the other night.

Could make some substitions and it would be a good higher calorie meal.

4 strips bacon
1lb chicken
1 packet ranch season
4oz cream chees
32oz chicken broth
2c shredded cheese
16oz bowtie pasta

Turn pot on to sauté mode

Dice up bacon and cook in pot until its fully cooked

Add in chicken and slightly brown, don't fully cook it.

Add in ranch season and and mix thoroughly with chicken and bacon

Turn off saute

Add in chicken broth

Add in pasta, don't stir it, just press the pasta down into the broth

Cook on manual for half the recommend cook time for pasta minus 2 minutes. So if it's 10 minutes on the box, cook for 3. Mine was 11 so I cooked for 4.

After cook time is done do a quick release

Stir in cream cheese and shredded cheese

Fucking amazing shit

Back