• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advanced pharma/ pct labs

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What happened to this lab? They were supposed to be sending me some trest ace from the Christmas contest they had and I just noticed they aren’t on the fourm anymore

Maybe didn’t pay their dues yet or are not going to be a sponsor here anymore because they are still around on other boards

What happened to this lab? They were supposed to be sending me some trest ace from the Christmas contest they had and I just noticed they aren’t on the fourm anymore
Let me see if I can make something happen over on M&S. Give me 24 hours.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity? What was the outcome of this lab Advanced Pharma I know this post is from 2019 but they are still around. I used them in the past with success so just curious.

Just out of curiosity? What was the outcome of this lab Advanced Pharma I know this post is from 2019 but they are still around. I used them in the past with success so just curious.

You’ll had to go to the boards(bop) that they’re on to get updated info. I know that they were very good in the past

Back