• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

td arrived

Hey one of those bottles is open. It is kind of blurry but looks like dhb have you ever ran it ? Seems like a bunch of people have been running a bunch of cycles with that as of late kind of like there was a huge following of npp as of late I’m not a huge fan of npp shit seems overrated to me too much pinning for mediocre results . I hope that you will give some feedback on your run with the dhb I might have to add some to a future cycle.

Frank,

Based on guys running the DHB on another board for us, DHB is a strong lean bulker!

Hey one of those bottles is open. It is kind of blurry but looks like dhb have you ever ran it ? Seems like a bunch of people have been running a bunch of cycles with that as of late kind of like there was a huge following of npp as of late I’m not a huge fan of npp shit seems overrated to me too much pinning for mediocre results . I hope that you will give some feedback on your run with the dhb I might have to add some to a future cycle.

I thought today was the 5th....

Frank you are correct that is DHB I got 2 vials of DHB & 6 vials of test cyp. I just started running it last week only got 2 shots under my belt with the DHB,Im currently taking 250mgs of test cyp & 100mgs of DHB as of right now but planning on bumping up the test to 500mgs a week in the next few weeks. Going to keep the DHB at 100mgs per week this cycle though, heard the DHB is pretty potent. If I do good with this cycle I will bump the DHB up to 200mgs next cycle. As for pip I haven't had any as of yet might be because I'm mixing it in with the test. Again thanks Ldog & GC communication was good as always & your help was greatly appreciated.

Grateful for your loyalty!

Frank you are correct that is DHB I got 2 vials of DHB & 6 vials of test cyp. I just started running it last week only got 2 shots under my belt with the DHB,Im currently taking 250mgs of test cyp & 100mgs of DHB as of right now but planning on bumping up the test to 500mgs a week in the next few weeks. Going to keep the DHB at 100mgs per week this cycle though, heard the DHB is pretty potent. If I do good with this cycle I will bump the DHB up to 200mgs next cycle. As for pip I haven't had any as of yet might be because I'm mixing it in with the test. Again thanks Ldog & GC communication was good as always & your help was greatly appreciated.

Back