• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom?

Iron_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where is it? I dont see Mile high anymore, what's the new spot? Thanks fecal freaks

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

What's the code? Packaging looks similar to the mile high, was it a rebranding? And is this stuff gonna be illegal or wha? I read their seizing the stuff coming in but that was a few weeks ago I think

Where is it? I dont see Mile high anymore, what's the new spot? Thanks fecal freaks

Usually post in sales and promo section.
We are still here.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Kraken isn't bad. Or straight up. One of the two is My usual

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Usually post in sales and promo section.
We are still here.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Man I been away for a while, i just missed a sick sale, I had a hard time even navigating this app, can you hook a brother up?

My brother-in-law has been taking Kratom for about a month in small quantities mixed into tea, etc and he was admitted into the hospital last night for recently having several bad seizures.... Doctors did a bunch of tests/ bloodwork and they believe Kratom was the cause. He has no other medical issues, no seizure history etc. I know this is just one isolated case but be careful out there.... Anything that is not regulated & or approved for use by FDA means anyone can manufacture and sell it in a bathtub in Bangladesh lol and we don’t have a clue what’s in it.

My brother-in-law has been taking Kratom for about a month in small quantities mixed into tea, etc and he was admitted into the hospital last night for recently having several bad seizures.... Doctors did a bunch of tests/ bloodwork and they believe Kratom was the cause. He has no other medical issues, no seizure history etc. I know this is just one isolated case but be careful out there.... Anything that is not regulated & or approved for use by FDA means anyone can manufacture and sell it in a bathtub in Bangladesh lol and we don’t have a clue what’s in it.

Did they give a reason why Kratom would be causing seizures? Any bloodwork or other data pointing to that cause, or they just didn't have another suspect?

Been taking kratom from where? Hard to believe it would cause this.. Why would They say krstom was the cause.

100% of the time, there's been something else in the persons system.
The poisen control center just can out with this article that was rediculous. I'm scared for Kratom legality.I love it for work. It helps me not want PKs ever.
Anyways, Kratom by itself, ain't messing anybody up that bad.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Kratom definitely isn’t some miracle herb that all the users hype it up to be. You’ll still have withdrawals if you take enough for an extended period of time and quit cold turkey just like with pain pills. I used to like it but personally I don’t care for it anymore. For me it was way to easy to accidentally take too much and be absolutely miserable for 6-12 hours after. I threw my guts up quite a few times from taking .25-.5g too much. It seemed like every time i took it my sweet spot was a different dose. I personally never took it enough to become physically addicted i just felt like it was too good to be true. I have a couple of close friends who took it daily and stopped cold turkey and had pretty shitty withdrawals from it. I’m not knocking it to each their own. All I’m saying is just be careful with it and be smart about it.

Kratom definitely isn’t some miracle herb that all the users hype it up to be. You’ll still have withdrawals if you take enough for an extended period of time and quit cold turkey just like with pain pills. I used to like it but personally I don’t care for it anymore. For me it was way to easy to accidentally take too much and be absolutely miserable for 6-12 hours after. I threw my guts up quite a few times from taking .25-.5g too much. It seemed like every time i took it my sweet spot was a different dose. I personally never took it enough to become physically addicted i just felt like it was too good to be true. I have a couple of close friends who took it daily and stopped cold turkey and had pretty shitty withdrawals from it. I’m not knocking it to each their own. All I’m saying is just be careful with it and be smart about it.

Always best to respect any compound and wise to know the limits -we are all different -Thanks-OD

I used to make a shake with 14 grams of kratom twice a day and helped me work like a freakin mule. I did this for about a year and did finally stop taking it. I did have some withdrawals but thats to be expected especially with the amount i was taking. Still not that bad though. Never once had any kind of seizure or sickness from it and all the articles I’ve ever read about someone overdosing or having bad effects from it also had heroin, coke or some other illicit drug in their system. Of course the punk ass media always blamed the kratom instead of the other chemicals the people were doing along with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 yellow scoops of kratom after I wake up and on an empty stomach is perfect for a clean burst of euphoric energy and this is the only time I use it, otherwise it’s impossible to dial in my dosage. Once I have eaten I Either I feel nothing or take too much and then I don’t enjoy it.

Get Shredded!
2 yellow scoops of kratom after I wake up and on an empty stomach is perfect for a clean burst of euphoric energy and this is the only time I use it, otherwise it’s impossible to dial in my dosage. Once I have eaten I Either I feel nothing or take too much and then I don’t enjoy it.

I've become a fan of the yellow too, and same dosage in the morning: 4g. No sleepiness out of the yellow.

Yellow is probably the most under rated strain of Kratom. It feels like a energizing White but with more mood boost to it.

I've become a fan of the yellow too, and same dosage in the morning: 4g. No sleepiness out of the yellow.
Yellow is probably the most under rated strain of Kratom. It feels like a energizing White but with more mood boost to it.
It's hands down my favorite strain. Not even close

I like yellow/ Red mix in evening and white/yellow mix in morning .Add some CBD/THC in evening and is lights out -OD

Did he get any answers on this? I don't believe in the slightest that it was from the Kratom. Been a daily user for over a year now because of some problems that the doctors could not fix. No abnormal effects in the slightest just relief.

Did he get any answers on this? I don't believe in the slightest that it was from the Kratom. Been a daily user for over a year now because of some problems that the doctors could not fix. No abnormal effects in the slightest just relief.

I'd like to know as well. Seems doubtful.

We do know that kratom isn't perfectly harmless for everyone. There are at least some that get pretty sick from it and, if they do labs, will see their liver markers AST & ALT sky high. Probably no serious long term damage, at least none I've read about, but who knows for sure? We'd need real studies.

Also, someone close to me who really liked kratom developed serious biliary spasms from it, apparently as an acquired allergic reaction. Biliary refers to the bile duct leading from the liver to the gall bladder and then to the duodenum right at the top of the small intestine. The pain is the same as kidney stones, i.e. unreal, and this person wound up in the ER a couple times from the pain and he never does that sort of thing, usually self-treating everything at home even for moderately gory injuries since he has all the skills required (retired ER doc). Internet research shows no other cases so he may be unique, who knows.

But aside from all that, kratom is definitely absolutely assuredly totally safe! :D

Super Natural Botanicals offer 15% to 35% discount. I find this snb15p.

For pure clean kratom at good prices ... try straight up kratom, been using them for years and the quality is top shelf every single time

Straight Up is also tested and some of the best quality I have ever used -keep your eyes open as they have great sales-OD

Straight Up is also tested and some of the best quality I have ever used -keep your eyes open as they have great sales-OD

Yeah don’t they test for bacteria and like contaminants?

So true, I recently made 2 small orders..1st order I used Coupon code for 20% and the other was 25%. I always receive orders within 5 days too

Yeah don’t they test for bacteria and like contaminants?

So true, I recently made 2 small orders..1st order I used Coupon code for 20% and the other was 25%. I always receive orders within 5 days too

Yes - plus the discounts !! OD

Back