Kratom?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kratom?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,559 Posts
    Rep Points

100% of the time, there's been something else in the persons system.
    The poisen control center just can out with this article that was rediculous. I'm scared for Kratom legality.I love it for work. It helps me not want PKs ever.
    Anyways, Kratom by itself, ain't messing anybody up that bad.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Rep Points

Kratom definitely isnít some miracle herb that all the users hype it up to be. Youíll still have withdrawals if you take enough for an extended period of time and quit cold turkey just like with pain pills. I used to like it but personally I donít care for it anymore. For me it was way to easy to accidentally take too much and be absolutely miserable for 6-12 hours after. I threw my guts up quite a few times from taking .25-.5g too much. It seemed like every time i took it my sweet spot was a different dose. I personally never took it enough to become physically addicted i just felt like it was too good to be true. I have a couple of close friends who took it daily and stopped cold turkey and had pretty shitty withdrawals from it. Iím not knocking it to each their own. All Iím saying is just be careful with it and be smart about it.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Kratom definitely isnít some miracle herb that all the users hype it up to be. Youíll still have withdrawals if you take enough for an extended period of time and quit cold turkey just like with pain pills. I used to like it but personally I donít care for it anymore. For me it was way to easy to accidentally take too much and be absolutely miserable for 6-12 hours after. I threw my guts up quite a few times from taking .25-.5g too much. It seemed like every time i took it my sweet spot was a different dose. I personally never took it enough to become physically addicted i just felt like it was too good to be true. I have a couple of close friends who took it daily and stopped cold turkey and had pretty shitty withdrawals from it. Iím not knocking it to each their own. All Iím saying is just be careful with it and be smart about it.
    Always best to respect any compound and wise to know the limits -we are all different -Thanks-OD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts
    Rep Points

I used to make a shake with 14 grams of kratom twice a day and helped me work like a freakin mule. I did this for about a year and did finally stop taking it. I did have some withdrawals but thats to be expected especially with the amount i was taking. Still not that bad though. Never once had any kind of seizure or sickness from it and all the articles Iíve ever read about someone overdosing or having bad effects from it also had heroin, coke or some other illicit drug in their system. Of course the punk ass media always blamed the kratom instead of the other chemicals the people were doing along with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,391 Posts
    Rep Points

2 yellow scoops of kratom after I wake up and on an empty stomach is perfect for a clean burst of euphoric energy and this is the only time I use it, otherwise itís impossible to dial in my dosage. Once I have eaten I Either I feel nothing or take too much and then I donít enjoy it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    338 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    2 yellow scoops of kratom after I wake up and on an empty stomach is perfect for a clean burst of euphoric energy and this is the only time I use it, otherwise itís impossible to dial in my dosage. Once I have eaten I Either I feel nothing or take too much and then I donít enjoy it.

I've become a fan of the yellow too, and same dosage in the morning: 4g. No sleepiness out of the yellow.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Rep Points

Yellow is probably the most under rated strain of Kratom. It feels like a energizing White but with more mood boost to it.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,778 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    I've become a fan of the yellow too, and same dosage in the morning: 4g. No sleepiness out of the yellow.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Yellow is probably the most under rated strain of Kratom. It feels like a energizing White but with more mood boost to it.
    It's hands down my favorite strain. Not even close

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Rep Points

I like yellow/ Red mix in evening and white/yellow mix in morning .Add some CBD/THC in evening and is lights out -OD