• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom?

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah don’t they test for bacteria and like contaminants?

So true, I recently made 2 small orders..1st order I used Coupon code for 20% and the other was 25%. I always receive orders within 5 days too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StraightupK bio tests every single batch and does spot testing for heavy metals and alkaloid content. They publish results on the site but I know for a fact they have way more test results then they post publicly.

StraightupK bio tests every single batch and does spot testing for heavy metals and alkaloid content. They publish results on the site but I know for a fact they have way more test results then they post publicly.

I’ve used SU and or MH off and on for over 5 years and they always exceed my expectations

StraightUpKratom is the only company i personally know that test every batch and post results.. You will never go wrong when you choose StraightUpKratom.. You know exactly what your getting and always a great price for only the best quality...and shipping is always fast and reliable!
You can always get a discount even when there is not a sale. Mace15 will always get ya an additional 15% off.. When no sales are running..
Free shipping over 100
Usually free scoop
And often times we offer. Free sample pack..
You will not get any better product or service anywhere. That is my honest opinion.

I’ve had the opportunity to try the old forest white and green.
Also recently the sample capsules and I’m really enjoying the caps because I don’t need much to feel the effect I want. I’m able to test each strain throughout my day and using the caps allows me to keep control of it, start low and work up if needed.
Definitely grade A quality Kratom.

I have used many brands of krat and can honestly say that SUK is at the top. Plus - great service - sales - shipping and good reps-OD

Back