• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who’s blastin?

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up guys,
I hope everyone had a great holiday! I just got back from an 8 day cruise to Mexico, and I feel like a fat piece of shit... that being said my cycle starts New Year’s Day and I am so fucking excited. This will be my first time having a coach as well so I’m looking to make some big progress this year. Who else is kicking off a cycle or blast and what are yalls goals for the year??

I'm with you dude..I just finished off a 10 wk cruise.. starting my blast Jan 1... 2019 is going to be an epic year!! What's your cycle look like? Mine is 16wks -- 800 test / 300 npp / 300 mast / last 6 wks 60mg tbol/Ed

Happy new year brother..let's get after it!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I'm with you dude..I just finished off a 10 wk cruise.. starting my blast Jan 1... 2019 is going to be an epic year!! What's your cycle look like? Mine is 16wks -- 800 test / 300 npp / 300 mast / last 6 wks 60mg tbol/Ed

Happy new year brother..let's get after it!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I’ll be doing 14 weeks 500/500/750 NPP/MastP/TPP with 2weeks TPP at 750mg at the end. I was going to run adrol and dbol at the beginning but I’ve decided to run anavar at 100mg ED for the first 6 weeks instead to keep it more of a lean bulk. My coach is gunna have me cut for the first month to get my body ready for some calories as well. Sounds like you’ve got a good cycle my man I’ve been wanting to try tbol, let me know how it works for yah brother! 2019 is gunna be a great year!!

Simple cycle. EQ 900 mg/w + low test TPP at 150 mg/w. Will probably add in an oral or Tren Ace in a few weeks.

How long you gunna run the test/EQ for? Sounds like you will put on some serious mass bro!

How long you gunna run the test/EQ for? Sounds like you will put on some serious mass bro!

I'm really not that typical. I'm older so I don't shoot for lots of mass. I'm hovering between 212 and 215 now and just started a week ago. I'm going to recomp as I go and probably end between 215 and 220. I'm grappling once a week, once a week boxing and grappling drills and 4 days lifting. I'll run this cycle for 10 weeks and then I'm over seas in Italy and Netherlands for 3 weeks. I'll take a mini break then and then after a week back I'll start up with Test/Masteron and Tren ace for an 8 week stint. Then another quick break with hCG and Clomid and then another 8 week stint probably with Test and Primo. I have some Anavar, Turanabol and Halotestin that I may sprinkle in at some points. At the end of it all I'll be jacked as fugue but also burned out from the drugs and will need a long break. Then back to TRT for another 20 weeks hopefully if I'm still alive. Probably I will take a 4 week break off with a normal PCT before going to just normal 100 mg/w TRT. There will also be blood donation every 8-12 weeks throughout.

4 test cyp, 750mg per wk
4 EQ 750 mg per wk
6 tren ace 500mg per wk
1 pack Anadrol 50-100 mg wk1-4
1 pack Winstrol 50-100 mg wk 8-12
1 pack arimidex .5mg e3d (will adjust as needed) All HU Pharma. I’ll be running a log and doing bloods half way in

Just started a custom blend 450mg/ml
150tpp/150npp/150mast e
Awesome mix, no pip, doing only 1.5ml every 3 or 4 days, already up 10lbs on week 3.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
That looks like a fun little blend. Also a lot of compound per mL. Do you know the recipe?

Yeah pm me if you want.
Very nice blend, fast results, low volume and can do only two shots a week. 3ml a week and your up to 1350mg, that's what I'm doing.

I plan to blast march 1st at the very latest. Will see what blood levels look like before my next cycle.
Haven't decided yet what I want to do but I know I plan on a 20 week blast. Dont want to use Eq this cycle (rich man's juice) I'll use test c and might toss tren e first 7 weeks and mast e but don't know yet.
Last year's 20 week blast was amazing. I used test e, eq, dbol kicker, deca..
The cycle I finished last month was a short 12 week'r which consisted of test c, deca, dbol kicker(first 4 weeks) eq and Tren E(last 6 weeks) finisher

I'm torn on a few different ways so I'm curious how this thread comes out

Isn’t EQ known as the poor mans primo? Lol EQ is cheaper than tren and mast. I like the cycle tho looks good me personally tho I always run EQ in long ester cycles or longer cycles. EQ is amazing after 8-10 weeks

Isn’t EQ known as the poor mans primo? Lol EQ is cheaper than tren and mast. I like the cycle tho looks good me personally tho I always run EQ in long ester cycles or longer cycles. EQ is amazing after 8-10 weeks

I always called it rich man's juice, takes forever to kick in and to make it worth it you have to run 16+ weeks. Figure 600 to 800mg a week... Idk. I just always saw it as a high end juice but I guess if I break it down it's really not expensive compared to others like primo.

I love eq. My appetite was massive and felt great. But hated the muscle cramps.

That's Awesome!!!I'm really considering getting a coach but might start mid February due to money!!hahaha
but i am very excited to try blast all out this year!!!

Very soon.
Test C 300
Bold C 500
Primo E 500
Dbol up front like always.

Alright gentlemen. The day has finally arrived... 1.9cc into the right quad this morning. (140mg NPP/MastP 190mg TPP) GC’s gear smooth as always. Ate 50mg anavar this morning just waiting till my gym opens at 10. Let’s get these gains boys. Swole is the goal, size is the prize

Congrats on hooking up with a coach bro I hope it works out for you!! Your decision to run Var instead of drol was an interesting one obviously you would have packed on more size with the drol but it would have been filled with water if your diet isn't dialed in, so your decision to go with Var was definitely a good one as far as any water retention issue go. Just coming back and stocking up still unsure exactly what I'm gonna run myself but like you PUMPED to get going!! 2019 is the year of change and it's gonna be a hell of a ride either way.....good luck with the coach

Congrats on hooking up with a coach bro I hope it works out for you!! Your decision to run Var instead of drol was an interesting one obviously you would have packed on more size with the drol but it would have been filled with water if your diet isn't dialed in, so your decision to go with Var was definitely a good one as far as any water retention issue go. Just coming back and stocking up still unsure exactly what I'm gonna run myself but like you PUMPED to get going!! 2019 is the year of change and it's gonna be a hell of a ride either way.....good luck with the coach
2019 is our year brother, good luck on whatever cycle you decide to go with! get out there, get after it, and kill it!!

400 Test E/400 Deca/400 Mast E

2 pins per week....love it.

Get Shredded!
Excited for 2019 as well! good luck to you all, mine will look like this

weeks 1-6 Test PP @ 300
weeks1-7 TBOL @ 60
weeks 7-16 Test PP/NPP/Mast P blend for a total of 900 mg a week, 300mg of each
weeks 12-16 anavar @ 45mg perday and 40mg TBOL a day

200mg test enanthate/cypionate @52 weeks

whooo hoooo!

Excited for 2019 as well! good luck to you all, mine will look like this

weeks 1-6 Test PP @ 300
weeks1-7 TBOL @ 60
weeks 7-16 Test PP/NPP/Mast P blend for a total of 900 mg a week, 300mg of each
weeks 12-16 anavar @ 45mg perday and 40mg TBOL a day

Yer gonna love that tbol/var combo

4 test cyp, 750mg per wk
4 EQ 750 mg per wk
6 tren ace 500mg per wk
1 pack Anadrol 50-100 mg wk1-4
1 pack Winstrol 50-100 mg wk 8-12
1 pack arimidex .5mg e3d (will adjust as needed) All HU Pharma. I’ll be running a log and doing bloods half way in
Now that looks like a kick ass cycle. I would bump the EQ up a little bit. 900-1000. Give it 15-20 weeks, and you will be amazed. I would skip the AI and add in a little masteron (like 300 a week) a few weeks in to help control estrogenic sides.
No front loading.

Agreed. I always thought it must suck reading here until I tried it at 900 a week for a long period of time. I love the stuff now.

I always thought tbol & EQ were worthless.. ever since I ran both of them a higher dosages it's a completely different drug..

Nothing fancy. 5 weeks in on a 16 weeker

1000 test c/week
50 proviron/day
12.5 aromasin/day

gonna add 50/50 var and winny a day for the last 6 weeks

Nothing fancy. 5 weeks in on a 16 weeker

1000 test c/week
50 proviron/day
12.5 aromasin/day

gonna add 50/50 var and winny a day for the last 6 weeks
If that's you in the avatar, you already look like a horse. Better add EQ!

Lol, not me. I wish i was that cool though. In my ten years of using gear Ive never tried EQ for some reason

Back