• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flu like symptoms

Nitronick60

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else every get flu like symptoms for 24hrs after their first shot of a cycle? Its seems like every time i start a cycle it hits me after about 4 or 5 hrs and then last about a day. I just assumed it was my immune system weakening or the trauma from the shot sending my body into a shock or something. Not a huge deal just wondering if anyone else experienced this.

Yea, happens a lot actually. Look up test flu.

I had it twice couple years ago when I first started AAS...it shouldn't last too long and I've never had it since..although I blast n cruise, don't know if that plays any roll

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Yep sure as shit its a real thing. Its a side effect from the rapid increase in testosterone.

Yep sure as shit its a real thing. Its a side effect from the rapid increase in testosterone.
I think it's more likely a reaction to whatever solvents are used in the gear, ( Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, guaicol, etc) or perhaps even the carrier oil that's used. It happens to a friend of mine all the time, but it has never happened to me, regardless of what type of gear, dosage, or the source.

Yep first cycle i got it and once between switching labs, just a shitty headache soreness and chills for a day or so then I was good.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

No Guaiacol in GC products with the exception of base products.

I think it's more likely a reaction to whatever solvents are used in the gear, ( Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, guaicol, etc) or perhaps even the carrier oil that's used. It happens to a friend of mine all the time, but it has never happened to me, regardless of what type of gear, dosage, or the source.

Last edited:
No Guaiacol is GC products with the exception of base products.
I never had a reaction to that stuff, but I sure hate the overwhelming and lingering smell that it has.

Could very well be. I notice it when ramping test dosages up suddenly, almost always get sick for a couple days.

IML Gear Cream!
You know, come to think of it. I used something with guaicol in it and felt like shit for 2 weeks. I only had one product that I have had for a while and it wasn't GC. So, I won't ever use that again. I still feel bad lol.

Yes it happened to me a few time after I been off for a while it usually last a couple days for me anyways

It is more common than you think. From what I have gathered it has a lot to do with the sudden change in endocrine levels. Your body wants to stay constant and when you pump up the volume a bunch of different systems fire up and start shutting down. The flu symptoms is your body moving resources around just like fighting off a bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff.

It is more common than you think. From what I have gathered it has a lot to do with the sudden change in endocrine levels. Your body wants to stay constant and when you pump up the volume a bunch of different systems fire up and start shutting down. The flu symptoms is your body moving resources around just like fighting off a bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back