• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gaintrains GC Log

IML Gear Cream!
Really?? How so? For me they are literally the smoothest spot anywhere. Only pain in reaching over to get it lol.
PIP for about 3 or 4 days. I can't remember. People usually have to pin a spot a good 4-5 times before not having any PIP; at least that's been my experience and a couple of my buddys as well.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

PIP for about 3 or 4 days. I can't remember. People usually have to pin a spot a good 4-5 times before not having any PIP; at least that's been my experience and a couple of my buddys as well.

Yeah looking back I may have gotten some PIP my first few times there...cant remember to be honest..none now though.

Haha thanks Bro..gotta do whats gotta be done!!
Rotisserie chicken is my godsend. I can eat the hell out of it everyday. I mix it up though. Turkey 2-3x pw, beef 2x pw, fish 2x week and then shakes as well. Still haven't done that damn Fruitie Pebbles shake though lmao

I think Monte does a Cinnamon Toast Crunch shake as well. I may try that with my gross GNC cookies and cream protein to see how it is. I need to return it, but I probably never will.

Cocoa Peebles guys.....that's where it's at.

Rotisserie chicken is my godsend. I can eat the hell out of it everyday. I mix it up though. Turkey 2-3x pw, beef 2x pw, fish 2x week and then shakes as well. Still haven't done that damn Fruitie Pebbles shake though lmao

Yeah those Chickens are bomb!! Just recently did Chicken Thigh in place if Breast...major difference

- - - Updated - - -

I think Monte does a Cinnamon Toast Crunch shake as well. I may try that with my gross GNC cookies and cream protein to see how it is. I need to return it, but I probably never will.

Lol love the "but i probably never will" ...atleast youre honest haha

- - - Updated - - -

Cocoa Peebles guys.....that's where it's at.

Yeah those work great too!!!

Lower Muscle Rounds complete this AM...only running on a couple weak hours of sleep, but got it in.

Heres how it looked

Smith Squat 135* 4,4,4,4,4,4*2
Rom Split Squat 45lb*4,4,4,4,4,4
Seated Leg Curl 80*4,4,4,4,4,4
Calf Raise 220*20,20,20

Good session despite the lack of sleep...time to eat and get a nap in!!

Get Shredded!
Good job pushing that body to the limit!

Lower Muscle Rounds complete this AM...only running on a couple weak hours of sleep, but got it in.

Heres how it looked

Smith Squat 135* 4,4,4,4,4,4*2
Rom Split Squat 45lb*4,4,4,4,4,4
Seated Leg Curl 80*4,4,4,4,4,4
Calf Raise 220*20,20,20

Good session despite the lack of sleep...time to eat and get a nap in!!

Right on bro!

No doubt, there is always more to be given!!...When you feel like you cant go anymore, like youve had enough....that means youre almost half way there!!! Good Stuff!

Upper Loading/Lower Loading/Lower Pump session this morning...went really well.

Heres how it went

WGPD 180*10,10(+2rep)
Meadow Row 90*10,10(+2,+2rep)
Db Inc Bench 110*8,7(+10lb)
Dip BW*15
Smith Military Press 185*6,6(+50lb)
Db Side Laterals 25*10,10(+5lb)

Lower Pump 5s at the end

Felt good and strong. Feeling a bit tired though..gonna need to catch a nap sometime today.

Have a good Monday fellas.

Upper Loading/Lower Loading/Lower Pump session this morning...went really well.

Heres how it went

WGPD 180*10,10(+2rep)
Meadow Row 90*10,10(+2,+2rep)
Db Inc Bench 110*8,7(+10lb)
Dip BW*15
Smith Military Press 185*6,6(+50lb)
Db Side Laterals 25*10,10(+5lb)

Lower Pump 5s at the end

Felt good and strong. Feeling a bit tired though..gonna need to catch a nap sometime today.

Have a good Monday fellas.
Waatup GT.. how are u sleeping btw? Your running tren correct? I thought I had a good night's sleep if I got 5-6 hrs from waking up all the time while on tren..and that was still on a mix of OTC sleep aids..good luck on getting some rest man..we both know how important it is for growth

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Waatup GT.. how are u sleeping btw? Your running tren correct? I thought I had a good night's sleep if I got 5-6 hrs from waking up all the time while on tren..and that was still on a mix of OTC sleep aids..good luck on getting some rest man..we both know how important it is for growth

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

What up Bro, sleeps decent. I havent been getting to bed until late due to my old ladies work schedule, but been finding the time to get a few naps in so it evens out.

All in all I would say I average 6 to 7..although the past couple days has been more like 3 or 4.

Absolutely..sleep is crucial to growth.

Thanks for checking in man

Rest day from training today. Just eating and recovering. Have a good one fellas....Ill just be here doing what we do!!

Yep....have to get that beauty sleep in.

Just wanted to check in as I havent been as active the last couple days... Woke up with some sort of stomach bug the other day. Been puking and shitting like crazy with insane stomach pain/cramps. Been difficult to keep food down so guessing weight has dropped a couple lbs.

Other than that all is good. Hoping this passed ASAP!

Sorry bro...hope you feel better soon.

QUOTE=GainTrain;1484753]Just wanted to check in as I havent been as active the last couple days... Woke up with some sort of stomach bug the other day. Been puking and shitting like crazy with insane stomach pain/cramps. Been difficult to keep food down so guessing weight has dropped a couple lbs.

Other than that all is good. Hoping this passed ASAP![/QUOTE]

Sorry bro...hope you feel better soon.

QUOTE=GainTrain;1484753]Just wanted to check in as I havent been as active the last couple days... Woke up with some sort of stomach bug the other day. Been puking and shitting like crazy with insane stomach pain/cramps. Been difficult to keep food down so guessing weight has dropped a couple lbs.

Other than that all is good. Hoping this passed ASAP!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks man

Update...212 AM weight...dropped a few lbs but mainly water etc..no biggie.

Attachments

• 20190223_115302.jpg
    20190223_115302.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • 20190223_115404.jpg
    20190223_115404.jpg
    911.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190223_115601.jpg
    20190223_115601.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
Back