• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trestolone dosages

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would 30mgs per day of trestolone acetate suffice for good mass gains alongside testosterone and masteron?

Would 30mgs per day of trestolone acetate suffice for good mass gains alongside testosterone and masteron?
Trest is a very strong compound..you can get results with even minimal dosing

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

i would say so , thats a good starting dose .

how much Test would you run?

Yeah thats plenty

I need to run 50mg/day. I'm doing that now. I ran 25mg for a while and bumped it.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

And just out of curiosity. I understand acetate Ester can be taken once a day or once every other day. But why do I see for trestolone acetate that they highly advise you take it twice a day everyday? Why is that? Is once-a-day not suffice?

And just out of curiosity. I understand acetate Ester can be taken once a day or once every other day. But why do I see for trestolone acetate that they highly advise you take it twice a day everyday? Why is that? Is once-a-day not suffice?
I take it every day so I can get 350mg for the week. EOD works fine. People who do it twice a day must like to stick needles in themselves.

I take it every day so I can get 350mg for the week. EOD works fine. People who do it twice a day must like to stick needles in themselves.

x2 I see no reason to use acetate more than once daily. As far as Trest dosage, everyone is different. I used 50mg daily, and after 4 weeks of that bumped it up to 100mg daily, but I saw no difference in results from 50-100mg daily

What dose would you think would be effective for somebody who has been running 175 mg a week test cyp for like a little over a year? Should they start out low like 20 mg daily? Jut looking to bump strength up and put on a little more muscle.

What dose would you think would be effective for somebody who has been running 175 mg a week test cyp for like a little over a year? Should they start out low like 20 mg daily? Jut looking to bump strength up and put on a little more muscle.

Why don't you up your test dosage? Is it dr prescribed and you have a set amount or you run out? You could go 250 test a week no issue.

IML Gear Cream!

175mg a week test is perfect for using along with trest at 225mg a week.

Yeah its doctor prescribed and I'm pretty much maxed out at what this dosage is going to do for me.I guess I was wondering if basically being at physiological levels of test for a year would allow me to benefit from lower than normal dosages of trest at least at first. So I could max out progress at a low dose then increase from there, basically trying to get the most out of the lowest dose.

Yeah its doctor prescribed and I'm pretty much maxed out at what this dosage is going to do for me.I guess I was wondering if basically being at physiological levels of test for a year would allow me to benefit from lower than normal dosages of trest at least at first. So I could max out progress at a low dose then increase from there, basically trying to get the most out of the lowest dose.

That’s actually a very good idea. Most guys just go for the gusto. Start out at 20-25mg a day and I can promise you that you’ll see very good results in a short time frame. You may or may not need to up your ai. Trest can be a heavy aromatizing drug

Back